Ch. 26

It's been a couple months. Lauren is about 5 and a half months pregnant. Taylor and Chase fixed their problems. Sofies birthday was last month. She is 6. Lauren's dad, uncle, and cousin are having a party like they do almost every month. Smh.
Lauren's P.O.V
I waddled into the bathroom, I'm fat. The doorbell rang. Like are you fucking serious. I waddled down stairs. I swung the door open. I was mad as hell. "Swing the door open like that again." Chase brushed past me coming in. I waddled back upstairs. "Great view." I looked back. "I'm fat. Ain't nothing great about this. I'm a pig." I cried. "Oh my god. Not this shit again." Chase mumbled. "YES THIS SHIT AGAIN. YOU DID THIS TO ME. YOU MADE ME FAT." He just hugged me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide your- I'm sorry. " this nigga did what? Oh my god don't let me bust his shit. "Can you just let me get ready and I'll be down stairs." I kinda told him instead of asking. He left. I got dressed. I threw on a maxi dress, some sandals and I put my hair up. I grabbed my bag and phone. I went downstairs. "Wassup beautiful" he said tryna make me happy. "It's ight. Don't try so hard to make me believe that shit." He just opened the door and I went out and got into my car. He got in his. "God he is so stupid." I kept saying. I took off with him following. I made a turn into Starbucks, his ass followed. I went from Starbucks to my doctors. I walked in right when they were calling me back. I went back and did the usual. "It's going to be a little cold." The doctor said. She put it on my tummy. I jumped a little. We heard the heart beat and etc. It was like amazing. "Lil man gonna be amazing." Chase said smiling. "Why you keep calling her a boy?" I said laughing. "Hmm you're just having one right?" We both looked at her like duh. Bitch we been getting pictures of just one. "I'll be back on noment." She left I looked at Chase. He looked at me. Swear this bitch better just be seeing shit. She came back with my old doctor. They looked again. "Idk how I missed this?" He said scratching his head. "Okay, so.. You are pregnant with twins. Me being your new doctor I was unaware I don't even know how he missed this. Just be glad I saw it when I did. Let's just find out the genders." "The boys will be named Chase and Chase." I just looked at him. "You both are getting what you want.. One boy one girl but Ima need you to eat a lot. The boy who has been hiding the entire 5 months is small." I nodded and pulled my shirt down. This was some Bull shit. How am I suppose to prepare for this. "I'm still here." Chase assured me. I felt like this nigga was gonn leave at the hospital. "Thanks." I said getting in my car. I wanted my dad, so I went to his house before everyone got there. As I assumed, Jay was there. I opened the door. "What is it?" My dad and Jay asked happy, they finally warming up to it. "Boy and a girl. Got food?" I said quickly trying to change the subject. "Nah be serious." Jay said confused. "Uhm I am seriously hungry." I tried to play it off. I just grabbed the pictures from my bag and gave them to them. "He's been hiding." I said. They laughed. "How the fuck- nvm." Jay was about to say something dumb. "Dad you wanna know something..?" He looked at like say it. "Chase hid my birth control so technically I wouldn't be fat and ugly if his ass didn't hide my shit." I was tearing up by then. "You ain't fat not ugly chill." Jay said. I shrugged and ate. I glanced at my dad and he looked like he was thinking. "That nigga." Was the last thing he said before going outside to cook. Jay just looked at me. "Damn. You gonn be ight. Name the boy after me. Actually both." we just laughed. I just flopped on the couch. I was tired.
Jays P.O.V
Shit Lauren got up, she wasn't even herself. I was like wtf. Like a fucking ghost or some shit. "Dad.. Get my dad." And with that she started swaying. I ran over to her and yelled for Mike (her dad<) "Mike get yo ass in here ion know what to do." I slapped her lightly a couple times. He ran in. "What the f- nvm carry her to the car." I looked at him .. This nigga wants me... To carry this big ass pregnant female. When I barely weigh 200. Hell nah. "Nigga move.." He picked her up. "Can you get the damn doors and lock up my shit." Shit I got the front door locked it. Open the car door when they got in I closed it. I text my dad about it. Shit I was racing. When we got there I ran and a nurse. "She's uh passed out i think we need help!" They ran out to the car and helped Mike. Mike was hitting his head. "Why the fu-" he just started hitting his car. Shit my feelings were heart disrespectful. "Chill it ain't nobodies fault." I tried to calm him. Nigga wasn't tryna deal with that. "Bruh don't touch me. Don't call that nigga either. Fuck that. This is my child." With that his ass walked back in. Damn damn damn. I walked in and she was still out. She gave me a faint smile but she wouldn't talk or open her eyes. Her strong ass was gonn make it. I had to call him. I dialed his number.
Chase: wassup who is this?
Jay: uh jay, Lauren passed out and she ain't came back to us yet. She ain't like dead though.
He hung up on me. Like slick hung tf up. I sat beside Lauren, her dad was just staring. "Why would you call him?" He said getting up. "They his kids to you'd wanna know if Lauren was in the womb and yo baby moms passed out." He nodded and sat back down. My dad came in, he be acting like Lauren's his kid. Swear. The doctor came in. "Her and the babies are wonderful actually. We don't even know what triggered this.. So we will keep her a few days after she wakes up." He nodded and left. Gaaahdamn. Chase came in like he was running from some niggas. "What the fuck happened?" We all looked at him. If this nigga don't take that bass out his voice. "Well, don't all speak at once." We still looked at this crazy ass nigga. "They good. All of em." I said and I watched Lauren. She had this dead look going on. "Keep fucking staring. Swear to god. 3/3 niggas are gonna get shot in the hospital." Everyone got up and went to her bedside."Can I help yall mfs?" She said with her eyes still closed. The doctor came in. "Well. She's up. How are you feeling?" "fine." "Alright well your babies a-" "I heard all of yall. They're fine I'm fine. I want to go home." "Well we can't bc we gotta find out why it happened." She was mad. She wouldn't open her eyes though. "Why is she mad?" I whispered to her dad. "I'm not." She said in a happy tone. Wtf. "I love you Jay." "I love you too Lauren." I thought I'd never hear her say that. "Where's my dad?" "right here." "Hit another car and Ima take my belt off. Your mom said hey, she loves you." He just laughed. Chases ass was standing there like acknowledge me too. "Nope, you can speak first." Me, Mike, and my dad looked at Jay. "Wassup then baby?" "Bout mf time. Hey. Where's booby.." She scrunched up her nose and leaned to the side. "Are you okay?" "I just farted that's it." Everyone was laughing. "Where's my best friend chase?" "Ta-" "I'm finna punch you in yo shit. You know I'm talking about my daughter." She smirked. "Oh. With Taylor and her brother." "I'd rather her be here." She said poking her lip out. This spoiled ass girl. He called Taylor and told her to bring sofie here. It was about 15 minutes before sofie walked in with her head down playing with her fingers. She had to have gotten that from Lauren. Taylor walked in behind her. Lauren still had her eyes closed. "Death wish." She mumbled. "Come here Sofie." She scooted over so sofie could come lay beside her. She finally opened her eyes. They were different something was different. She was mad. "What the hell are you still standing in here for. Get the hell out." The girl had heart. She stood there. So Lauren got up. She finally walked out. Lauren can bang now don't get it confused. She a bully. Pregnant people are supposed to be nice.