Ch. 24.

Lauren's P.O.V
"You are indeed pregnant. About a week." I just looked at him. My worst dream came true. I fucked up. "I will write a prescription for some prenatal vitamins and, I will recommend that you eat healthy.. And just you know take care." I nodded. "Thanks." I got up and walked out. I looked at my dad. My eyes flooded. I bit the inside of my jaw to stop them from flowing. "It's alright. You don't have to tell him yet." he hugged me. "Thanks dad. I'll see you later." I kissed his check and I went to Sofies school. I pulled up and she was playing with her friends. She looked at me and waved. She still had her hair down. She's so cute. "Hey mo- Lauren." She ran over getting in. "Hey girly. I got you a cupcake." "Thanks." She opened the box and starting eating her cupcake. "Let the shopping begin." Chase called me, i let Sofie answer.
Sofie: hey dad.
Chase: wassup, where's Lauren?
Sofie: driving.
Chase: what are yall finna do?
Sofie: shop. And eat cupcakes.
Lauren laughed.
Chase: can I talk to Lauren?
Sofie: she said no she's driving.
Chase: where are yall going I'll meet yall then.
Sofie: hmm Ashley's furniture.
Chase: ight.
I pulled in and she got out. "I want a big bed like yours. With princess drapes and amazing ness. With a big tv like the one in your room." "Well let's get shopping." Chase pulled up I heard his loud ass music. "Wassup, why are we shopping for bedroom sets." "Bc I want my own room when I go over her house. That will be a lot since Taylor's around a lot." She said still looking. I just looked at him. He was giving off a mixed emotion. "Hey Sofie how about you go find someone to help you and when you pick it out call me." I walked over to chase and grabbed his hand leading him away from Sofie. "What's wrong? You better tell me." "It's Taylor man. She's been a bigger headache since you've been here." " I mean I can go?" He looked at me. "You not leaving me again ion care." He kissed me. "Alright whatever. I think sofies staying another night?" "Nope. Nope. I want her back home. Unless you gonn let me stay the night." I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Lauren." "I'm coming." She picked out this cute bedroom set. The TV came out the bed frame and crap. It was better then mine. "This is soo cute Sofie!" "When can we have this delivered?" I asked the worker. "The day after you pay." "Well I'm paying full price, tonight." Chase looked at me. "Don't even. I want to do this." Sofie just smiled. I went and paid for the bed and crap. "Sofie what did you want for dinner?" I asked her. "My dad says I have to come home tonight." "Oh, well if your dad isn't being a cry baby you can come spend the weekend with me." I looked at chase. This nigga annoying. "Well chase can she come with me to pick out accessories and a comforter?" He nodded. She grabbed my hand and we left and got in my car. "Chase we are going to apple bees." He smiled. I rolled my window up. "Why'd you invite him?" She asked. "Bc it's your daddy and you have to go home tonight so I'm sure he didn't wanna travel all the way to my house." "Oh." She smiled and looked out the window it was about 5 minutes before got there. Chase and his loud ass music pulled up behind us. We went in. We sat down and the waitress didn't take her eyes off chase. I just let them have their moment. He ain't going to want me in a month or 4. She took our order and left. "What are you doing eating healthy.." "I'm fat so I wanted to try something new." "You not fat." They both said. "How's your doctors appt. go Lauren?" I just looked at her. "Uh good." I cleared my throat the food couldn't have came at a better time. Yes lawht. Chase looked at me the entire time. "Can I help you.." I asked looking up at him. "why you ain't tell me about it?" "Bc chase. Taylor was over, yall were having a family moment. Why would I ruin that with my life?" l looked down. "Lauren. For now on tell me stuff like that." I just felt so bad. I nodded. I didn't know how he would react if I told him. Everyone finished. Sofie rode with chase, I rode alone. We arrived at my house. I grabbed my purse and walked in. Letting them in. Sofie stomped up stairs. I just stared I threw my keys on the table and went up stairs. I threw my purse on the bed and started the shower.
Chase P.O.V
I followed Lauren upstairs. She threw her bag on the bed. Everything fell out so I was putting it back in there so I could sit on the bed. I picked up a prescription that was for prenatal vitamins. I put it in her bag, and just sat there with the paper. I heard the shower stop. "Lauren?" She came out. "Yea?" "What the hell is this?" She looked at me and then the paper. "Idk what does it say?" "Don't act fucking stupid." "I can handle it on my own." She played with her fingers. "That's yo problems let me be there Lauren." "CHASE IM ALREADY PREPARED FOR YOU TO LEAVE. LEAVE NOW DONT WAIT AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE YOU WONT." She yelled. She called someone and told them she was coming over. "Lauren are you okay?" Sofie hugged her while asking. "Yes I'm fine sorry. Did you finish packing?" Sofie nodded. I got up to hug Lauren but she ain't hug back. She just nodded and followed us downstairs. "Be safe." She told us locking up her house and getting in her car. "Same to you I told her." We pulled off with her pulling out behind us. I felt bad. I mean, damn. Ion even know what to say man. I called her but she ain't answer. I called her again but it wasn't her who answered. A nigga answered.
Lauren's dad: she's sleep.
Chase: who the fuck is this? Why you got her phone.
Lauren's dad: nigga leaving the game don't mean there's bitch in my blood, I'm fucking wiping her tears nigga. Since you wanna act hard on the phone. You been to my house before come see me.
Chase: damn my bad I thought she was with some random ass nigga.
Lauren's dad: ion give a fuck fr. Ima give you two options, Step up and be there the entire time. Or stay out her life completely.
Chase: ight.
Lauren's dad: shouldn't have to think.
With that he hung up. Man I just should have manned up and told her I was gonn be there. Irdk how to make this up to her.