Ch. 28

Lauren's P.O.V.
Sofie is obsessed with Kylie. We get to go home today so I'm excited. I've been a little nicer to chase. I realized I was being a bitch to someone that's just trying to love me. "alright the bags are in the car, make sure you got some blankets on her." Chase acts like this is his first child. "Just shut up, me and my mommy got this." Sophie said drinking her juice. Chase carried Kylie in the car seat while me and Sophie walked and talked. When we got home Sophie raced up to her room. I got comfortable with Kylie and Sophie came down stairs. "Where's my daddy?" "Making a bottle." She plopped down next to me. The doorbell rang. "I got it." She got up and ran to the door. "Mommy." She called out. "Chase can you get the door or get Kylie?" He came in and gladly took Kylie -.- I got up and got the door this nigga should have got it. "Where's chase.." There's Taylor if she don't get. "Chase!" I semi-yelled. He came to the door and handed me Kylie. "Daddy why her and Cody always find us being annoying." Sophie whined and stomped upstairs. "I'll get her." I said heading upstairs with Kylie. As soon as I got up the steps I heard cry baby ass Taylor. I just kept going.
Taylor's P.O.V
Yes I want chase. I'm determined. Ion care about Lauren nor Kylie nor Sophie. "Chase why don't you ever spend time with Cody." I whined. "Leave him here for a hour or so." Chase insisted. "So yall can play house? Yeah okay. Come to my house chase." "Why so we can play house?" Chase shot back with a mug. "Chase you miss us. Lauren gets back and changes everything we had together.." "Taylor you need to find your chill like right now." Chase Semi-yelled. I guess Lauren put her baby down and made her way down stairs. I saw her behind chase walking downstairs like she was sneaking. "Lauren. Do you mind if Cody stays?" I called out try a get chase to look at her and he looked. "I don't care if my son comes home." She chuckled and winked at chase. -_- I got to get me a man and stunt on her watch me do it. "Chase I'm not playing with her she's asking to get her ass whooped!" I said. "I been waiting on you to say some shit like that." She appeared from the staircase. This bitch is only 4 ft something so she could hide behind almost everything. She flew down them stairs like she ain't just have a baby. "So wassup?" She balled up her fist. "I don't have time and not in front of my child." I made up an excuse i didn't wanna fight her. "Next time I see you with no children I'm not warning you. Promise Taylor. " I just gave chase codys bag and watched Cody walk in. I don't have time.
Lauren's P.O.V
She is so aggravating. Chase took Cody up to one of the guest rooms. "You calm." "Of course." I said biting my lip. "Don't even. 6-8 weeks." He reminded me. I just poked my lip out and went upstairs to Kylie. "Chase go talk to your daughter." I checked on Sophie. She was beating the shit out of Cody. "Chase!" He ran up stairs. "What?!" I just opened the door. "I'm not supposed to touch her child. Come on Sophie." We went to Kylie's room. "Sophie you can't do that. Cody hasn't done anything to you. You gotta be nice. And tomorrow I got a surprise for you." "Okay mommy. But he talks to me." "Just be nice when he is here." She nodded and went to her room. "Did you talk to her?" Chase came in. "Yeah I did." He kissed me. I bit his bottom lip. "Stop. Bad enough I've been 11 months without." I just laughed. Kylie cried and me, Sophie, and chase raced to her room. Everyone is so in love with her. Cody came in. "I'm hungry daddy." "I can make you something?" He nodded and led me downstairs. "What do you want? I can make almost everything." He smiled. "You're pretty and nice." "Thanks." "I want some new food not old noodles and stuff." I just smiled and made him some steak and potatoes. "I'm hungry mommy." Sophie came down stairs. "Alright baby girl what do you want?" "Hm idk. Whatever you make Cody." I nodded and smiled. I made their dinner and chases plate. The doorbell rang while they ate. "Be nice I'll be right back." I said as I went to get the door. It was Taylor. "Come in." I said with a grin on my face. "I'm fine." "Well you gonn be out here for a while he is eating." She came in and stood by the door. "I'm not gonn hit you. Come in the kitchen." I smiled. Before I knew it. I turned around and connected with her jaw. "Next time don't threaten me. Be about it." She just looked at me with tears in her eyes. Chase came downstairs looked at me then Taylor. I shrugged my shoulders and led her to the kitchen. Cody just looked at her, still eating and talking to Sophie. "This bitch." Sophie mumbled. I acted like I didn't hear her. Chase slapped her in the mouth. I was about to say something. "I'm tired of her cussing Lauren." Sophie ran to her room crying. "God chase there's other ways. Has my dad ever hit me? How am I? Exactly." I chased Sophie up the stairs. "Mommy he is mean, I hate him. Make him go to his house.." "You don't. I'll ask him, but come eat for me." I took her hand and went downstairs. "I'm just saying chase we can leave her with all 3 kids they love her." "If you don't shut up. If something happened to me and Lauren she would take Sophie anyway but she wouldn't take Cody but you won't be the reason it ends, you was just -" he got cut off, I appeared around the corner to see them to making out. He grabbed her waist but then pulled away. "DADDY EVERYTIME YOU MAKE MY MOM LEAVE US. THANKS." She yelled. "Sophie you aren't going anywhere you can stay here until you want to leave." She ran upstairs. I heard the door close. For a kid her age she acts older then her age. I remained calm I was boiling though. "Yall leaving?" I said calm as ever. "Baby it wasn't even like that." He sounded like he was finna cry. He knew he was about to lose me for the last time. I'm not going back to a nigga like that. "But are yall leaving. I don't care about any of that. I can handle my own and you know that Sophie is staying I can tell you that." He nodded and left. Taylor ain't wanna walk past me. Cody got up and hugged my leg. "Don't make me go. " "you gotta go. You'll prolly come see me every once in a while." I assured him and he went outside crying. "Please get out before I rock the shit out of you. Just know chase ain't never done with me." She was about to say something. "Ahh shut the fuck up and get out. Get a job or something by the way. Begging ain't cute." She walked past me. I just wanted to hit her so fucking bad. Sophie came down in her night gown. "Can you come tuck me in?" "Yeah baby. One minute." I Locked up downstairs and cleaned. I made sure everything was turned off and I went upstairs and tucked Sophie in. "Night mommy I love you. Don't worry about daddy. He called you to say sorry." I smiled. "Goodnight I love you too." I went to Kylie's room and fed and changed her. I brought her in room with me. If being a mom has to deal with all this then. Idk what ima do but best believe ima make it. I feel asleep with Kylie. I heard the door unlock and someone make it up the steps. I grabbed my gun and went back to bed. I knew it was chase. He has this walk I can notice by hearing his steps. When he got in bed. He smelt like liquor. I just put the gun under his chin. "Go to a guest bedroom and Sophie doesn't want to see you." I whispered. "Ight but you know I ain't mean for that to happen?" "Chase I'm tired I wanna sleep and I ain't talking to you while your drunk." I put the gun back on the dresser. He left the room. Why do I love him enough to put up with it?