Ch. 5 (chase daughter sofie.)

Lauren's dad P.O.V
When they called me into Lauren's room and Lauren's eyes were watery I was mad as hell. I walked in sat down, I hugged Lauren. "Wassup witcha princess?" I asked sternly.. "Daddy I just need you to promise you won't be mad" she said wiping tears. "Babygirl am I ever mad at you?" She shook her head. "Daddy you remember Aaron?" I nodded. "Well remember when I stopped coming home for a couple days at a time? Well when I would go over his house. We would hang out.. But you know a couple times, he got mad bc I wouldn't have .. You know . ESex with him.. Daddy he was just so mad.. He kept hitting and hitting and hitting me daddy. I didn't know what to do.." I wiped her tears. I tried to calm her. "But daddy I stayed at Taylor's like I told you. Her mom and dad helped me. Dad please don't be mad I couldn't tell you. I hid the fact we were dating and I though-" "Babygirl it's taken care of. Like I told you, anything a nigga does to you I will do to him." And after that I walked out. This nigga thought he was gonn hit my seed? My Babygirl? Hell naw. Ima fuck that proud family peanut head ass nigga up. I called a meeting at the trap. Everyone beat me there. When I mentioned my daughter everyone knew I was going to do something crazy. I got to the trap. It looked old and abandoned on inside and out. Everything was underneath. I'm street smart, no one would think it was a trap. As I went down everyone was talking. "Everyone shut the fuck up and I mean it...... Now yall know when someone fuck with my daughter they fw me. She got with this nigga a couple months ago. Yes she just told me tonight it happened so the nigga still gonn go get got. Aaron Daniels. He beat on my Laurie, I need to send some young ass niggas to just jump him don't say shit stay silent and in all black, gloves, skin tight, hair not even noticeable, contacts. No noticeable tattoos. Beat the fuck out this nigga. I mean beat the shit out of him. Don't kill him. But let him know." Everyone got hyped everyone loved Lauren like they own little sister. No one was to fw her. Chase in particular was extremely mad. The nigga left he was so mad. So I called his ass in my office. "Nigga what's up with you and my princess." "She won't give me a chance but now I see why! Ima fuck him up. We met at foot locker I had some Jordan's she wanted and I was tryna Mack before giving her the shoe but her mouth outpowered me." "She is so honest Fr, nigga if she give you a chance Ima let you know. What you do to her I will do to you. Don't force shit on her." "That ain't even me. I want her to meet sofie though" "she ain't taking care of you and yo baby moms child either." "I know. I made her. Ima take care of her." "And remember nigga she 16. You 18. I can fuck you up if you fw her heart nigga." " I already know" "you dismissed don't do no stupid shit stay aware" with that we walked out the niggas were making and packing my shit I salute them. I walked out to my car, hit the steering wheel a couple times and drove home. It was around 3 am when I got home. I expected Bae to be sitting up waiting. When I unlocked the door it was Lauren, she looked like she had been crying ever since I left. I picked her off the couch and carried her up to her room. I laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. When i kissed her forehead i whispered I love you princess, and turned around to leave. "daddy" "uh yeah nigga" "don't treat me different I'm still hard. You made me and i love you too burnt biscuit head" "oh fr. Make me jump on that bed." "Make me wake up and whoop you with my belt." And with that I jumped on the bed, she was already prepared with belt in hand, she literally whooped me. She fell asleep on my back while I fell asleep on my stomach. I love my Babygirl.
Lauren's mom P.O.V
When I walked in Lauren's room to wake her up. I saw them sleeping together it was so cute and i just thought that I'd take a picture for the gram. It was cute. I didn't think they noticed me since they were facing away from me. I turned to walk out and.. "Come lay down with me mom." I smiled and laid down on Bae next to my daughter. I'm just glad she accepted me back. I never wanted this moment to end so I was just going to wait on them to get up even if it meant missing school. I got up and went downstairs. I decided to make them breakfast. I made mini omelets,waffles,sausage and bacon, and breakfast burritos. When I finished I put it on trays and I went into Lauren's room to wake them up, but they were already up and playing the game. "Nigga you cheated." "No. If you don't let me win your ghetto beat up anyway." Lauren grabbed her daddy's controller and hers at the same time and made herself win. "Baby she is cheating." "You said the same when I used to beat you, but yall eat so I can clean my kitchen back up and Lauren are you going to school?" "I don't wanna.. But I guess. But then again I'm already late." "So it's settled your not. Well can you go shopping with me?!" Her eyes lit up. Everyone knows this girl can shop. "Yes when are we going I gotta be cute."
Lauren's P.O.V
After I got dressed and ate daddy said he had to go handle something. I knew my friends were at school so I went to the mall to shop with my mommy. God I missed her.