Ch. 11

Lauren P.O.V
ITS MY MFIN BIRTHDAY BITCH, It's all about me. Taylor and chase blew up my insta, Twitter, and messages. God I love them. I woke up to breakfast in bed from my pops. "Happy Birthday bbg." My daddy screamed. I smiled. "Thanks daddy." I said getting up. I bought my outfit already. I put on the outfit in the cover thingy. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH GET THE FUCK UP AND LETS GO." I walked out the bathroom. "Thanks boo. Let's go fuck up the mall." I said. We went downstairs. "You look gorgeous." My mom said I just nodded. I still hate her. "My granny is throwing me a party at her house well a get together. Can you come daddy?" "Of course honey. I gotta go birthday shopping for my queen." "Ooooooweeeee. Maybe car shopping?" "Maybe." My eyes lit up. I ran outside to a Rolls Royce and big rob. "YAAAAASSSS BITCH WE GONNNN BE COOL AS HELL WAIT WE ALREADY ARE." Taylor screamed. "THANK YOU DADDY. Let's roll Big Bear Rob." I yelled. My dad nodded. We were off to the mall.
Chase P.O.V
When I saw Taylor, I already knew Lauren was here. I was but her a promise ring and this outfit for our surprise date she is coming with me on. You can say a nigga ain't tryna fuck up no more. I love her too much honestly. "Wassup chase, tf you got girl bags for?" My nigga Ron asked me. "Bc I'm shopping for my future girl. I'm about to cuff." I replied. Ron just laughed. I was looking for some hells. Tryna see what this girl didn't have. She had everything. I seen my baby mama from across the store. I stayed low. I was doing good until "DADDDY. WHAT ARE YOU BUYING ME?" Sofie screamed. "Uh anything you want. Lemme finish with this first." I told her still looking. Then I got an idea. I bought everything put it in the car and picked sofie up and took her back in. "Where are we going?" "Gotta surprise Lauren" I said looking for Sofie an outfit. "Daddy is Lauren my other mommy?" "Nah bbg not yet" I told her while she tried on this red dress. It was cute. So we bought it and left.
Taylor's P.OV
My dad, and mom are on a "Business Trip" so they say. So I'm helping Lauren's dad plan a surprise birthday party. Aaron's been getting in contact with me. Saying how he has changed and how he wants to do right by Lauren but I can't set her up like that. Hell I don't even want chase with her. Once a cheater always a cheater. Smh. I went upstairs to talk to Lauren's dad about the party. I overheard her mom and dad talking. "You hit her, you expect me to make things right between yall?" "Baby for me and the bab-" I didn't let her finish without busting in. " you dumb ass bitch. You don't have a baby. You know he is thinking about dating someone and you tryna lock him down. And bitch you hit Lauren? Are you dumb.. Must be dumb asf." After that I just went blank and I started throwing blows to her face. Lauren's dad pulled me off. "You've gotta chill, go text Lauren or someone I got this." I walked off livid. I blew up Lauren's phone but she was not answering something was up fr. I checked on the find my iPhone app and she wasn't even on this side of town where she was supposed to be. I ran upstairs this shit ain't right. "Pops. Some shit ain't right. I texted her more than 11 times no answer, I called no answer. I tracked her phone she's on the other side of town. " it ain't take him long to get everyone there. We all got in all black and piled in cars. We all put on our silencers.
Lauren's P.O.V
When I woke up I was still dressed but my face was in pain. I looked around and all I saw were men and no one other then the great Aaron. "The princess awakes." Aaron said smiling. "What the fuck is this Aaron." I yelled. I kept looking around. My dad taught me to never show emotion. So I just sat there calm. "I told you, I was gonn get you. I missed you." "Oh please save the bullshit." With that he slapped the shit out of me. I wanted to cry but I bit my lip. Bitch ass nigga. I saw movement outside. So I paid attention. I heard the shots no one else did. The way they moved I knew that that was my daddy, when he snuck in he put his finger to his mouth. Motioning for me to be quiet. I just looked at Aaron. "Bitch quit staring at me. It's making me feel weird." He yelled. I just laughed. "What the fuck is funny!" He said hitting me on the other side with his fist. Fuck this nigga. I bit my lip to stop the tears. I looked away everyone in here was dead. I heard the shots but he was to busy yelling to pay attention so I decided it was time for answers. "Where's rob?" "None of your business. Prolly out of the U.S." "Well what are your last words?" "Wh-what the fuck you mean?" With the shots were released into his body. Only injuring him. My dad untied me and picked me up like a 4 year old. "Do what you feel is right." He whispered and with that I took the gun and shot him in between his eyes. I cried. Oh man I cried so hard. My daddy just held me. "Clean this shit up" he called out. Taylor held my hand and we walked out.
Taylor's P.O.V
I held her hand. Like this is my best friend, she is my sister fuck the best friend shit. I looked at her. This bitch was strong shit. I salute her. I was about to text chase to tell him to come to her house. I think this bitch intruded and read my mind. She glared at me. So I switched over to insta and acted like that's what I was doing. Her dad put her in the back seat and I got in drivers seat, while he sat back and held her the whole time. When we got to the house her dad put her down and she ran to the closest mirror. Oh she cried even harder. "I'm fucking ugly, this nigga did this. I'm ugly!!" She kept screaming. She disappeared upstairs. Her dad chased her. I texted chase and let him know he needed to come over ASAP and I don't even like his bitch ass.
Chase P.O.V
When I got that text, I was like let me put on big daddy pants and go straighten Lauren out. I pulled up. I went in I heard crying in the living room but that was her mom. So I ran upstairs I fell on the last stair. Shit I had to make sure my Bae was alright. When I walked in. I caught a glimpse of her face before she quickly turned over. I dropped the gifts. I climbed in bed with her. "I'm ugly. Why are you here?" She cried. "Girl you not ugly far from it. Look at me." She faced me. It hurt me deep to see her face like that. Man. Who the fuck did this. "He's dead." She said. She always intruding niggas minds and reading shit. Ole short pretty ass girl be nosey as hell. I just kissed her. She surprisingly kissed back.
Lauren's P.O.V
When he kissed me.. Oooooo bitch. He deepened his kiss and played with bottom lip so i could allow him entrance into my mouth. Man i felt sparks and shit feeling like someone special and shit. He pulled back. I had to gather myself hell. I was finna drop to my knees and propose to that nigga. If he can kiss me and make me feel that way imagine the sex. Biiiiiiitch. He made my day 100% better i forgot about everything. He got up to leave "get yo pretty ass up and ready." I nodded and got up. "I love you Lauren.." And he was about to walk out. "Chase." He looked. "I love you too." I said fiddling with my fingers. God don't let him fuck with my feelings. He walked out and I got ready.

Should I continue?