Ending Part 2/3

"Are you sure it's this way?" Isabela asked as they were running deeper into the forest once more.

"Of course it is and we must hurry!" Mirabel shouted trying to control her breathing as they ran past a few trees here and there.

~~~~

Mason stared at the ceiling. He didn't really know it but he missed Dolores and Mirabel so badly that he wanted to forget them...

"That's the lost prince my parents said that he was kidnapped a few years ago so today we celebrate his birthday hoping he will return.."

"What Dolores is trying to say is that your her lost hermano and my lost primo"

"Camilo.. Madrigal"

Mason sat up quickly with a thrilling yet terrifying new thing.

Mason walked up to the mirror and looked closely at his face and eyes and hair. His mother didn't even look a thing like him since she had long black straight hair along with dark blue eyes.

"Was my whole life a lie!?" Mason mumbled in confusion mixed with anger in voice.

Mason walked out his bedroom seeing his mother cleaning up the tower.

"Oh Mason sweetie, what are you doing out of your room?" Lady Raven said in her most sweetest voice.

Mason crossed his arms as he stared at the floor saying something she couldn't quite understand.

"Speak up mason"

"I'm the lost madrigal.."

Lady Raven's posture changed into an intense one as she made her way towards him.

"That's impossible, you're my son and- "I AM NOT YOUR SON!" Mason pushed her hand back allowing her to look at him directly in his eyes as he continued going on.

"YOU! SEPARATED ME FROM MY REAL FAMILY, DOLORES AND ME LOOK MORE ALIKE THEN YOU AND I WILL EVER BE. AND I WILL NOT STAY HERE WITH YOU ANOTHER MINUTE!"

Mason pushed past her making his way down the steps preparing the rope. Lady Raven blew a piece of hair out of her face as she darkly looked over at him.

"You want to leave.. Fine.. allow me to help you.."

~~~~~

Dolores suddenly stopped walking as she covered her ears before letting out a scream. Mirabel and Isabela both looked at her with worry and concern as she only just pointed at the tower; it was so dark as the moon illuminated a soft white glow in the sky.

-"M-CAMILO'S IN DANGER THE LADY IS ABOUT TOO-

Dolores eyes widened in panic she immediately grabbed Mirabel and Isabela's hands without hesitation not even bother to look at their panicked faces.

Once they reached the tower Isabela created a long vine to stretch like a ladder.

"This is it.."

"She's probably expecting us so Mirabel you should stay out here" Isabela whispered as she finished the remaining steps.

"What. No, I'm coming, you two are going to need my help if she tries to hurt our primo."

Isabela sighed as she placed her hands onto her shoulders. "Be careful, okay? I don't want to lose you or Dolores" Isabela said sadly smiling at her prima.

"You won't"

As the three of them made their way up the huge window they saw Mason tied up with a cloth around his mouth with fear as he tried to muffle something.