Prologue

3rd POV

"Lord, we got some news for you", a man said. He opened a little letter covered in dirt, showing it to him and the surrounding people. His 'Lord' gave a simple nod and waited for him to read it out loud.  

>> "While spending my time here on earth I've managed to gather some really interesting information that could help us to upset father." <<, the man started reading. After the first sentence he already catched his Lord's attention. The last time they had the opportunity to upset father was back in 1944 when they could kill a newborn angel that was supposed to bring peace and love through out the whole world. They didn't had the power to kill her and therefore imprisoned her in hell instead when she turned 16. Her name was Olivia. She's still alive; well kind of. An Angel can only live in pain when they're in hell unless they want to convert in one of the demons. She refused to do that in hopes of getting rescued, but is now mentally and physically drained. 

"Please continue", the lord told to his underling. 
>>"My original plan was to collect some lost souls for our next gathering, but then I stumbled across Park Jimin, one of the fathers closest friends. I don't remember if I've ever told you this: He's very obvious and LOUD. So I stalked him for a couple of days just in case if he reveals some information that is not supposed to reach us, and he did! He was talking about the 'purest soul of Seoul' that needs to be protected at all costs since he could be a potential replacement for Olivia-"<<, the Lord jumped out of his seat and yanked the letter out of the man's hand. His hands were trembling from excitement. "This could be it", the Lord thought to himself. So he continued reading on his own. 

>> What I found out about the person: His Name is Lee Felix, he's currently in last year of high school and is pretty much fucked up. If I remember correctly, Jimin mentioned that he has some sort of disease and wouldn't live for a long time anyway. He also said that he gets bullied at school and has lost his mother which makes it pretty hard for him to continue with life. We should take this chance. Instead of killing him we could sort of convert him to our side and then... Hyunjin, this is T H E chance to get even more power. It shouldn't be hard to convince him either. We actually have only 10 days left until they'll send a guardian angel to protect him, but I think that 10 days should be enough for us. If you want I can take over the mission or you can send Minho's ass over to earth so he can do some work too. And if you're reading this Minho, you're a b--<<. 

"Minho, I'm gonna visit earth and take over the task."

"Wh- You? Why?", Minho asked confused. Hyunjin has never done anything himself outside of hell, because he was the devil himself. Other demons can do the work for him while he keeps an eye on hell. 
"Because this time I don't want it to end like Olivia. We had our chance and this time we wont  lose it again.", Hyunjin said confidently. "You-", he pointed at Minho. "You'll be the temporary supervisor. Make sure that no one does anything stupid while I'm gone. And with 'no one' I mean normal people from earth.",
"Alright, anything else?", Minho asked.
"No"
"Then good luck with that boy Felix."

____________________________

Welcome to my new story guys!

Just as a little disclaimer:
English is not my fist language, so I might do some mistakes throughout the story, I hope they wont bother you :) 
I'll put a TW if there are scenes that are maybe nsfw or which could trigger some people. 
Oh and also I'll try to update it twice a week or even more, but since we got exams coming up soon it might take me a while!

Have a nice day / night ahead ^^