Chapter 6

Hyunjin POV

Yesterday I managed to manipulate the teacher into thinking that I'm a student, but someone who doesn't need to attend classes. I know it sounds weird, but me and Changbin will keep an eye out on Felix to analyze more of his behavior. It's also mandatory for us to awake his inner evil side and it can only work if we spend as much as time as possible with him. That's also the reason why I was at his house yesterday.

"Wow I haven't attended school in a long time...", said Changbin next to me.
Changbin hasn't been a demon for a long time yet. He killed himself about 100 years ago; ironically because of school. He was young, uneducated and hated going to school. He jumped from the roof of their school with the biggest wish of cursing the whole building and people involved in this. His wish was so strong and powerful, that he accidentally landed in my territory, hell. I analyzed his soul and discovered that he was the perfect demon. He's actually the only human that managed to become a demon, all the others are fallen angels that have been banished from heaven.
Minho on the other hand was born as an angel. He never wanted to be one- so instead of trying to fit in- he pushed his own brother into the endless void. It was a place beyond heaven and hell, a place where you just exist in darkness, slowly going insane, forever. To be honest it's even more brutal than hell. I don't know what former humans would prefer: to be in an endless void or in hell? I personally think that the endless void is hell for all the supernatural beings existing out there. Even the most evil and emotional unavailable creature wouldn't want to spend a single day there.

A loud and familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Ahhh~ my dear demon friend and Changbin, going all to school together, huh?", me and Changbin quickly turned our heads towards the voice just to see a smirking Minho. My jaw dropped upon seeing him. "Arent you supposed to look out for hell? What are you doing here?", I asked him irritated. "Well, Olivia died anyways, so I decided to join your little adventure!", he said excited while rubbing his hands. "Olivia died?", a few students turned around to look at us because of my loud exclamation. This time I lowered my voice so no one besides Changbin and Minho could hear me. "How the hell-? You mean she's now in the endless void?",
"Yeah, I guess she officially ran out of energy.", Minho answered nonchalantly. I sighted in defeat. Guess we can't do anything against that now.

"The Lee Minho is here on Earth? I can't believe I'm witnessing this day with my own eyes.", Changbin said with a fake smile after a while. There was this rivalry between those two. Minho didn't like Changbin and Changbin didn't like Minho. Why you might ask? I don't know myself either. The moment they saw each other for the first time, they instantly started annoying each other.
"Well, I'm here just to observe you, because someone has to look out for you doing the dirty job.", Minho said with an evil smile.
"I think the fuck not.", Changbin responded while getting near Minho.

"God dammit, stop it or else your demon form will show!", Hyunjin interrupted them.
The more a demon gets upset or angry the more is the chance of transforming back into your demon form. Right now we're all in our human form. The demon form is a bit different but has some similarities, at least for Minho and Changbin. They get rough skin that has a reddish tone with some small spikes on their back, their whole eyeballs get black and they get small horns on their head, that aren't pointed though, but instead are very small and rounded.
Since I'm the devil, I don't transform into a demon form, but a devil form instead. Compared to them I also have a rough skin which has a bit more of a black tone. I also get black eyeballs and horns which are a bit longer and sharper. Furthermore, there is another difference, this time between us and Changbin. As I mentioned before Changbin was a human before and  the rest of us are all fallen angels, which leads to us having black wings. So in conclusion we're the complete opposite of what angels look like. 
They have nice skin, crystal clear eyes, a bright halo and white wings. It's been such a long time since I was an angel, I can't even imagine anymore to look like one. I'd probably look horrific in all that white stuff. 

"Anyways, let's get moving, we need to find Felix.", and so we started walking towards the entrance. Behind me, the bickering of Changbin and Minho continued. They just can't give me a break. "Look, now Hyunjin is mad because of you, you dickhead.", Changbin hissed to Minho. 
"Call me dickhead one more time and I'm gonna chop of your balls", responded the older one. "Oh, and I'm just simply gonna throw you into the endless void, so you can enjoy your time with Olivia.", Minho gasped at Changbin's threat. He grabbed Changbin's ear and pulled it as hard as he could. "Owww, let it go!", Changbin whined while trying to pull away Minho's hand. "First you take back what you've just said." Minho responded.

I rolled my eyes and continued my way to Felix' classroom. It was at the far back of the building near the cafeteria. Perhaps we can spend the time there while waiting for Felix. Some students looked at us with curious eyes when walking past us. I don't know if it's because of our aura, because of us being new or because Minho and Changbin where still fighting behind me. I really would love to know what they're thinking as of now and what their evil score is, however, that's something I can't do even as the devil. But therefore I have other abilities. By only touching a person I can see some of their memories and the longer I touch them the more I can get to know about their emotional being and the current state of their soul. I can also manipulate thoughts and decisions to a certain degree; which is even easier when I'm in hell.
There are a more abilities that I posses, but it's not that important right now. 

When we arrived at the classroom 3-1 I stopped immediately and looked inside the classroom. Felix hasn't arrived yet. Changbin and Minho didn't notice that I've already stopped and walked right into me. 
"Can't you see that Hyunjin already stopped?", Changbin nagged at Minho. "You didn't see him stopping either!", Minho exclaimed angrily. Was it a bad idea including Changbin and Minho in our plan? Maybe. Are those two annoying? Very, actually. 
"Guys, you are both so annoying- and stupid too.", I told them in hopes of them being quite for once. But this was definitely a mistake. "I'm not stupid. Minho is.",
"Oh, bet? Let's go to school then and see who'll get the best scores." Changbin answered provocative. "Of course, let's do it, you literally killed yourself because you couldn't handle knowledge. It's clear who'll be the winner.", Minho was the first one to walk in the classroom before Changbin reacted and also went inside. I sighted; that's not what I've signed up for...

After a while, more and more students started to come inside. I noticed a few stares here and there from different girls and even from some boys, but I'm not interested. I'm here for Felix and Felix only. He's my priority right know and I can't distract myself from it. Besides, I don't want to start any relationship with a human, that's just cringe- especially with someone who's believing in God and want's to go to heaven. I'm the evil and the evil is me. 

I quickly brushed of my thoughts when I saw a blond boy entering the classroom. It was Felix. When he spotted me, a reddish tone appeared on his cheeks. He slowly made his way into my direction. I looked to the left and noticed that I was sitting right next to his table. Actually, I don't even know how I didn't notice his table, because it wasn't that hard to miss. There were a lot of swear words written on it and the table wasn't as clean as the rest. Felix quietly sat down and got ready for class. There were still a few minutes left and Felix decided to talk to me. 
"When did you leave my house yesterday?", was the first thing that Felix has said to me. He looked nervously at me, probably scared that someone would notice him talking to me. "Right after you fell asleep. I promised I wouldn't destroy anything.", I responded innocently. It was true that I didn't do anything inside his house. Why I was there in the first place was to try to unlock this one little evil emotion inside his soul and this is only possible if he's asleep. That's what I did with a little bit of help from my abilities. I don't know yet if it worked, but I'll figure it out soon enough. 

"Oh okay...", after a short silence he continued asking me questions. "And you're new here?", "Yes I am", I responded. "And are those two who are insulting each other new too?", I looked at the other side and saw how Changbin was cursing Minho while the other was poking him with a pencil. "Yes, and the worst thing is that they're my friends.", I said to him truthfully. He nodded and didn't ask any other questions. 

I hope Felix will start opening up bit by bit soon so I can take him with me to hell. There are 9 days left until it's going to be harder to convince him. 

________________

Sorry for not posting earlier; I was so drunk on the weekend, I just forgot to continue writing this Chapter 🙃