Chapter 8

Felix POV

"I'm sorry but I don't quite understand... How do you want me to show their true side?", I asked confused. It looks like I wasn't the only one who was confused, because Hyunjin was glancing at Minho with a 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' look on his face. 
"Well, he has to know at some point", Minho told him. Now I was even more confused. 
"But already?", Hyunjin responded a bit skeptical. Changbin nodded and also joined their conversation. "It's probably gonna be the first and last time that I say this, but I agree with Minho for once. It's better now then too late. Especially if the other side gets involved soon.", Hyunjin cursed under his breath.
"But I don't think they'd reveal themselves? They never did it, or did I miss something?", "They definitely will because of Felix' disease.", Changbin answered in an instant. "And before you ask, I know it because Jimin suggested this idea.", he also added. 

I have so many questions building up, that I started to feel dizzy. Who the hell is Jimin and the so called 'other side'? The odd feeling started to grow even bigger. I hope I didn't befriend any mafia members, because right now that's how they sound like. But would such people be part of a mafia? They look way to innocent, especially Hyunjin. He looks like he would help elder people cross the street and then procced to carry their heavy bags. 

"Hey Felix, you okay?", Hyunjin asked with a worried tone in his voice. "Wow great, now you made Felix feel overwhelmed.", Changbin said angrily to Minho. "Me?? It's because of you! If you didn't agree in the first place, then maybe this wouldn't have happend.", he snapped back at Changbin. And with that their bickering started again. 

"Nah, I'm okay, I probably just need to take some of my medicine.", I grabbed my bag and went to the restroom to catch a break from this confusing conversation. The break was almost over and a lot of students where on their way back to their classrooms. This was a disadvantage for me, because the chance of me getting picked on was now higher than ever. I quickly tried to reach the restroom. A few students left awful remarks on me or intentionally pushed me while walking past me. Some tears started to build up in the corner of my eyes but I quickly whipped them away.

The moment I saw the restroom door I sighted in relief. The door was like an entrance to your spawn area in a video game; no one could hurt you and you have time to think about a new strategy. It's just the way back to your spawn where you have to be careful. If I were in a videogame, then I probably already lost some HP.
I opened the door and made my way to the sinks. First I cooled of my face with some cold water and after that I opened my box with medicines inside.
My doctor told me to take the yellow vitamins if I feel very stressed to decrease my blood pleasure and the chance of getting heart cramps. That's what I definitely needed right now. I took the yellow vitamin and swallowed it with tap water.

"Well well well, who do we got here. Our little weakling.", I heard a familiar voice from behind. I looked in the mirror and saw Jackson coming out of a toilet cabin. My heart was beating so loud that probably even Jackson could hear it from across the room; and because of my poor condition it even hurt a little.
I clenched my hands on the side of the sink and my legs became numb. He was still far enough away for me to run outside back to Hyunjin and his friends but I just couldn't move. It felt like I was frozen in place.
He came closer to me and when he was close enough he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me a little bit to hard which was the reason why I couldn't hold my balance and fell on the cold floor. "Look at me when I talk to you.", he said with an intimidating voice. My back and left leg were hurting now.

He grabbed my medicine box and kneeled down. I anxiously watched him inspecting it. "How pathetic", he said while letting out a chuckle. "This small box is what's keeping you alive?", he opened the box to look closely at my medicine. It was neatly sorted and each specific medicine was seperated by a little plastic wall. It wasn't hard to distinguish each pill but it would still take some time to figure out what is what if it were mixed. He suddenly tossed my box into the corner of the room. All the pills spread in different directions and some of them fell right into the drain that was located in the middle of the restroom. My heart shattered into million pieces at the scene. The majority of these pills were quite expensive and were hard to afford.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of Jackson not again...
"People like you don't deserve to live, like what's your purpose if your fucking heart can't even work properly.", he started talking aggressively again. My vision got blurry by all the tears that got build up in my eyes. I was trying not to let out any sob or else I would get punched by Jackson again.
And just then a silhouette appeared behind him. "That's not even the worst part, on top of that you even managed to be a faggot. Aren't your parents disappointed- to raise such garbage?", he continued talking down on me. You could feel his aggression vibrating through the room and the tension building up.

The silhouette was still behind Jackson and with every passing second I could figure out more of it's contours. It had a bit longer black hair and looked slightly taller than Jackson, even though it was also crouching on the floor.

And then I realized. It was Hyunjin!
"Stop avoiding my face, I told you to look at the person that talks with you!", he screamed at me and harshly pulled my chin in his direction. 'Why isn't he doing anything?', I thought to myself. Right after that I heard his angelic voice.
"You really don't feel hatred against him? Look how he's treating you.", he said reproachfully. Jackson seems like he doesn't notice or hear Hyunjin who was crouching literally right behind him.
"Why does he deserve your respect but you don't deserve his? Common Felix let your inner feelings free and step up against this mud.", he said persistent. All my attention was now on Hyunjin and his voice, blocking out Jackson's lecture, who was now slightly choking me. More tears started running down my face; I was barely getting any oxygen at this point.
"Wouldn't you love to see him burn in hell? Or suffer for eternity?", he asked me with an evil smile. His tone and attitude has changed. There was nothing kind and angelic left, it was as if he got exchanged with the devil.
My vision started to get blurry again but this time with black flickering dots. It was getting to much for me to handle.
Hyunjin now moved closer to me, ignoring the outraged Jackson. "Felix~", he said in a seductive tone. "Don't you really wanna see him suffer? I could help you--",he also moved his hands to my throat where Jsckon's hands were currently located. He put his hand on Jacksons and slightly moved it away, letting more air fill my lungs.

"--You just have to tell me." was the last thing I heard before everything turned black around me.

_______________
Thank you for everyone who's voting for my story! It really gives me motivation to write more even though it's a bit hard sometimes. I really wish I could express myself as I do in my native language 😅