Chapter 3

Felix POV

He was tall, had black hair and was dressed in dark clothes. My first impression of him was quite okay. To be honest he kinda looks attractive too but I can't really judge it from the distance. The boy seems to be new too, because I've never seen him here before. So maybe I'm not in trouble? Unless he already knows about me. He looks like he could be a popular student with that flawless face and if he met Jackson, Mark or Jaebeom then he 100% knows about me.

To not look like a creep I stopped starring at him and continued my way to one of the toilet cabinets. Just when I was about to pass him, he suddenly raised his hand in front of me. My heart is really gonna stop today I can tell. I didn't dare to look at him, now that I was close to him.
"Lee Felix?", the taller asked. His voice was smooth and gentle but I didn't have time to admire him anymore. He know's who I am and is probably gonna do something bad to me. He slowly put down his hand again and straightened his posture. "According to your look I believe it's a yes.", the mysterious boy continued.
"You know there is hell and heaven, right? Humans say that only good and kind people will go to heaven, while the bad and disobedient go to hell. What do you think Felix? Where will you go once you die?", I was taken back at the sudden question. Why was he talking about hell and heaven? He's not only mysterious but weird too. "T-to Heaven?", it was rather a question than an answer. I don't know why I was even more nervous now and why I started stuttering. That's so embarrassing!

A chuckle left the boy's mouth. Luckily he wasn't looking at me but at the wall in front of him, so he couldn't see my red face.
"You're voice is deeper than I thought Felix. Very hot if you ask me.", is he trying to hit on me..? I don't quite understand what he wants from me but I guess I have to stay longer to fully understand. "But going back to your answer... Heaven, huh? Because you're a nice person? Because you never did anything bad in your life? But who chose what side is good and what side is bad? Theoretically hell could be heaven and vice versa.", "I don't know w-what you're trying to tell me", and I really didn't know. He's waisting my precious time alone and slowly it was getting on my nerves.

"Well Felix, you dont have to understand yet. Humans just aren't ready to face this.", now he really confused me. He shifted his gaze and was now looking at me with a little smirk. I flinched when he suddenly raised his hand, but nothing happened. Instead of hitting me as I expected, he put his hand on my cheeks and gently stroke my face with his thumb. I could feel a sensation rush through my body. Such a simple gesture, yet so much impact.
I was starring right at his face into his eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking right now; I couldn't tell a single thing. He was like an open book, but the problem was that you couldn't understand the language it was written in.
I examined every detail on his face. He was very handsome; a bit too handsome to be real, so I've asked him without thinking about how dumb the question must sound like.

"Are you an Angel?", the boy in front of me chuckled again. "Something like that", he answered. "But Felix-, I have to leave now. We'll meet again sooner than you'd think", he let go of my face and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. His plump lips were as soft as they looked like.

I was carefully watching him from behind. Just when he was about to leave the restroom I shouted "What's your name?", he paused and slowly turned around one last time. "Hyunjin"

After the incident with Hyunjin nothing significant happened. I successfully made it through the day, without facing Jackson and his friends. Now I was going back home, still thinking about the tall boy from the restroom. "Hyunjin...", I whispered to myself. The name definitely suited him. And he's 'something' like an Angel? Maybe that's why I didn't have any problems today. But yeah, of course, heaven sent me an Angel so I can go through the day without suffering, very believable.

I don't believe in any higher being and other fairytale creatures. That's why I also don't really think there is heaven or hell. But if there is something similar to that, then I hope to go to Heaven. When my Mother was still alive, she loved to look out of the window and to admire the sky. She always told me that one day we'll all meet up there; it would take time, but I shouldn't be too sad if someone dies-; her words. Because of that, I'm not scared of death, but I'm rather curious to think what might come after I die? What is it like to be 'dead'? Do we really meet up in the sky and have a reunion party or do we wander around as homeless souls until the world eventually ends?

Man... this Hyunjin really got me thinking about death again. Last time I thought about this topic was when I got carried into the hospital because one of pills didn't work properly. I literally could feel my life being sucked out; not being able to breath and the pain surrounding my chest was horrible. And actually, now that I think about it, there is actually something that scares me of death. It's the pain. When I'm about to die, it'll hopefully be peaceful in my bed without any pain. Or even better: while i'm asleep.

"You look thoughtful, are you perhaps thinking about my question from earlier?", a voice interrupted my thoughts. And for the third time today, my heart almost stops. He scared the heck out of me! I didn't even notice him, how long has he been walking with me? I looked at him with shocked eyes. As a response he was laughing at my facial expression. "I didn't mean to scare you like that sorry. You'll have to get used to it now.",
"Huh, why?", I asked him. Is he gonna follow me for the rest of my school life or...?

"Well, you'll now soon enough. It shouldn't be too hard to find out.", but it was hard to find out. A mysterious boy, called Hyunjin, appears on a random day in my school and asks me whether I think I'll go to hell or heaven after I die. Yeah, absolutely not hard to find out.
"Are you a cult member?", he laughed again.
"I liked angel more, do I really look like one?", he asked me with a pure look on his face. Yes, very actually. If you think of an Angel you always think about a pure, clean and wise creature sent from heaven to protect the people. And that's exactly how Hyunjin appears to me. Just like an Angel.
"Yes", I simply answered.
"Hmm, others used to call me angel too back in the days..."
"And what do they call you now?"
"The devil."

_______________________

First thoughts of Hyunjin? A true "angel" isn't he? ;)