Dance! ♡ Chaeryeong

Your heart was actively swarming with love as you watched your best friend dancing, clearly focused on the task.

The way she moved and her aura was just so powerful.

She was so talented.

You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw Chaeryeong finally stopping the music as she approached you.

"Hey silly girl. What are you thinking about? You seem so focused." She chuckled, taking a seat next to you.

"Oh, nothing."

"Where you thinking about me?" She grinned, watching as your eyes grew wide.

"I- um.."

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Cat got your tounge?" And once again, she chuckled as you sighed in embarrassment.

"I'm just joking, hun. Why don't you practice with me? Come on, just for a little." She said while getting up and grabbing your hand, attempting to get you up with her.

"No, Chae. You know I'm not a great dancer."

"You're lying, Y/n. You're an incredible dancer. Now get up or I'll have to call Yeji so she can scream at you." She said, smiling as you finally stood up.

"Okay. Just for a little though." You said as she nodded and played some music, your heart beating faster than never before.

It was a duo song, and there was a part where you'd have to get really close to her.

As the music started, everything felt normal.

Then you were shocked when she approached you and placed her hand on your waist, spinning you in circles.

"Hey, is this even part of the choreography?" You laughed.

"No, but it can be." She said as her smile grew when she heard your laugh.

Then the part you were dreading came.

The part where you have to get really close, as mentioned before.

"Don't be nervous. It's just me, okay?" She said as she sensed that you were panicking.

You nodded as you both did the choreography which went surprisingly smoothly.

Then you got in ending postions, where you stand next to each other, you in her arms.

You let out a breath that you didn't even know you were holding when it was finally over.

Then all of a sudden she said something unexpected.

"Do I have to kiss you for you to stop worrying? I said that you'll be fine. You don't have to worry so much, loosen up a bit." She chuckled.

"Maybe you do." You said, which you instantly regretted.

"Do I?" She let out, shifting closer to you.

Her heart was beating so fast that she felt that it would explode any second now.

Then finally the moment you were waiting for came.

She pressed her lips onto yours as her hands traveled to your waist, pulling you close.

Her lips were soft and you wanted to be in her arms forever.

You both moved your lips in perfect sync and then after a few moments you pulled away.

"I've always wanted to do that." She laughed.

And the truth was that you had also.