Remember me? ♡ Irene

A/N - I am going to change the formatting of my chapters from now on. It's not left aligned anymore but on the center. I have also put in bold when a character says something. Hope that's okay. Enjoy :).

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was a lovely day. The sun was out shining brightly and there were birds chirping everywhere.

Meanwhile, you strolled through the city, your bag in your hand. The smell of food lingering in the air made your stomach growl.

Luckily there was a food shop nearby so you made your way to it, already thinking of what you were going to order.

You entered the shop and where stunned when you looked at the long line of people.

"Guess everyone's grabbing a bite to eat." You said to yourself, chuckling afterwards.

A couple minutes passed and finally, it was your turn to order. You made your way to the cashier and told her what you wanted.

It was something quite simple but delicious. A sandwich with a soda.

The cashier gave you your order and you payed, going to go sit at one of the tables in the shop shortly afterwards.

Setting your stuff down, something familiar caught your attention. Or should I say, someone.

It was a beautiful girl sitting across the room from you.

As you were looking at her, you realized it was no ordinary girl.

It was your ex. Irene.

A long time ago, you both decided to end your relationship because things didn't seem to click the way they used to.

Both of you were always arguing and such, thus it lead to where you both stand today.

You debated whether you should go to her. You didn't want to make it awkward since, well, that happened.

It was a lovely day after all and you didn't want to ruin it by going to go talk to her and possibly starting an argument, so you decided to stay seated and simply enjoy your lunch.

And so you did.

≪ °❈° ≫
Time skip

It was nearing the end of your meal so you started packing up your belongings. You stood up and made your way to the exit, but you stopped when you felt a pair of hands on your back.

To your surprise, it was Irene. She was standing there looking at you with a sheepish grin.

"Hey. Leaving so soon?" She questioned while giving you a look of uncertainty.

"Yeah.. I just finished my lunch." You responded as thoughts started flooding in your head.

You wondered why she was even speaking to you.

"Oh. How about you stay a little longer? Maybe you can spend some time with me and chat a little." She replied to you while fidgeting with her fingers, anxiously waiting for your response.