Prom ♡ Mina

The 9 most popular girls in school were in the cafeteria of their school, simply enjoying a chat.

It was nearing the end of the school year so as expected, they were talking about prom.

"Do you know who you are going with?" Jihyo suddenly called out to Mina, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She shook her head and almost immediately, Chaeyoung smiled.

"If you don't have anyone to go with, you can always go with me, Mina. I wouldn't mind." She volunteered.

"Sure." The quiet girl said with a small smile.

Deep inside her heart, Mina hoped that you would ask her to go with you.

Don't get her wrong, she doesn't mind going with Chaeyoung, but she simply hoped that you would go together.

As the conversation, continued, Mina watched as you approached her table.

Her heart started beating fast.

She hoped that you were coming to talk to her.

"Hey, girls. I was wondering if I could speak with Mina in private?"

"She's all yours." Nayeon responded with a smile as you and Mina walked away.

"So, you know prom is coming up. If you don't already have a date, would you like to go with me?" You asked her which made her heart leap.

Just as she was about to respond, you both heard a voice behind you.

It was.. Chaeyoung?

"Actually, she already has a date. It's me." She said angrily.

You felt your heart drop.

"Oh. Have fun." You said while walking away heartbroken, leaving the two girls behind.

"I can't believe you, Chae! Why would you say that?" Mina huffed in annoyance.

"You said you were going with me, not her!" Chaeyoung said as she watched the older walk away towards you.

"You're going to take her side? Seriously, Mina?" She groaned in anger.

"Wait, Y/n! Let me explain." She said while grabbing your wrist.

"I'm sorry about her. She's just jealous. I would love to go with you."

"Are you sure? She seems really mad. I wouldn't want to ruin anything."

"Of course. I want to go with you, Y/n, because the truth is that I like you. I have for a while now, but I was to shy to say anything."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I like you too." You responded with a smile.

"What do you say about going up to the rooftop to have lunch? Just you and me."

"Of course." You smiled as you and Mina walked away, leaving Chaeyoung in shock.

She wasn't having it to she made her way to you.

"I hope you know that you ruined things between us, Y/n. You're so horrible. Mina is only going with you because she feels bad for you."

"No, you ruined it yourself by being jealous. You can't always have whatever you want. Next time don't be so controlling and maybe then you'd have a girlfriend." You responded to her as you finally walked away.

Chaeyoung was left in tears as you walked away, proud of standing up for yourself.