Catch Feelings ♡ Jisoo

We imagine that the most difficult thing in the world would be learning a new language, or maybe even solving an incredibly difficult math problem, but that wasn't the case for you.

You see, you're a famous actor in South Korea.

Everyone adores you; fans would send you gifts, kind words, and many more things which you're all grateful for.

But today was a special day for you.

You were staring in a new show with a famous singer which just so happened to be Jisoo of Blackpink.

Anyway, like mentioned before, the hardest thing for you which you couldn't deny was catching feelings for Jisoo.

The directors would have you kiss for special scenes in a couple of the episodes.

You thought it would be easy at first, but you're not so sure about that anymore.

Every so often you would find yourself staring at her on set.

Even a small smile or a small gesture would get butterflies in your stomach.

It would all tie back to one question: did you like her?

You were not so sure anymore, but one thing was certain: you did feel atleast something towards her.

Right now you were both getting ready to film an episode.

You felt like you couldn't do it, you were practically head over heals for her already.

You were zoning out when she suddenly placed her hand on your shoulder and spoke softly.

"Y/n?" She called out to you.

When you turned to look at her, your cheeks grew red.

She was so incredibly beautiful.

"Yes?" You managed to croak out.

"The staff wants us to get in positions. They're about to start filming, so it's best if we head over there right now."

You nodded and followed her to the set where they already had everything set up for both of you.

There was a pond with flowers surrounding it and gorgeous scenery.

Not only that, but Jisoo was wearing a beautiful dress that looked amazing on her.

You could already feel your excitement to start filming this episode with her.

The director then clapped his hands and signaled for you two to get in positions, and so you did.

"Okay, get ready we're starting in three, two, one.. action!"

The camera filmed you two saying your lines perfectly.

You almost forgot you were filming because all it felt so.. natural.

It was all going so smoothly, until the part that you were dreading neared.

The kiss.

Not because you didn't want to, of course you did, but because you were already starting to catch feelings.

"Will you be girlfriend?" You said to her while grabbing her hand.

And though it was all part of the script, you wished it was real.

"Yes, of course!" Jisoo said excitedly as she leaned in, getting ready for the part.

She then locked lips with yours, placing her hand on your shoulder.

Your felt your heart explode like if it was bursting with fireworks.

After a few moments, she pulled away and looked at you with her eyes full of stars.

"And cut! Great job ladies." The director said as you breathed out a sigh of relief.

You were getting ready to leave just when you felt a hand on your wrist.

You turned and were surprised to see it was Jisoo.

"Wait!"

"Everything okay?" You questioned, fully turning your attention to her.

"Yeah. I was wondering if we could talk about something important?" She asked you.

You could sense her nervousness.

All the staff and others were already gone, leaving just the two the two of you.

"Of course. What's up?"

"This is hard for me to say but.. here goes nothing. I like you, Y/n, I really do. Ever since I found out you would be the love interest for my role I couldn't contain myself. Every time you look at me or kiss me the way you do on set.. it drives me crazy. I'm head over heals in love with you. I really hope your feel the same way because I swear, I can't get enough of you." She said as she intertwined her finger with yours.

You felt the smile tugging at your lips already.

"I feel the same way. I tried to deny it at first, but it's gotten too overwhelming. I love you so much, you have no idea."

"I love you too." She grinned.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Except for real this time," You said with a chuckle.

"Darling, what do you think?" She responded as she hugged you tightly.

"Now we won't have to pretend any more because you actually are my girlfriend now."

"Exactly. You're so bright." She smiled.

And just as you hoped, it became real.