The Devils Lettuce

Ray is an introverted stoner who's been lusting after a classmate, and with the help of weed, she finally gets a taste of him.

"Ray, just try to enjoy yourself tonight." My friend Lara tells me this while walking up the pearl white stairs of the frat house. "I think it will be good for you to get around and socialize."

Lara and I have been friends ever since our junior year of high school. She's always been the one to go to parties while I enjoy being in the comfort of my room reading books.

Now that we are in our first year of college together, Lara has begged me to be her plus one to the most talked-about frat party, and my ability to say no to her is nonexistent.

I stayed close to her, my pulse speeding up, as we walked through the crowds of people drinking and grinding against each other.

Suddenly, a body pushed against me. The concrete makes contact with my skin, creating waves of pain flowing through my arm.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" The guy shouted over the loud music.

Pushing my black hair out of my eyes, butterflies sprung free in the pit of my stomach as my eyes looked up to see the last person I expected at this party, Malik Peterson.

"You're bleeding a lot," Malik said, wrapping his arms around me and helping me stand up.I'll help you to the bathroom. It's all my fault. "

I looked around for Lara, but she was already long gone, not even noticing. I glanced at my elbow, an uneasy sensation brewing in the pit of my stomach at the sight of blood. It's okay! Accidents happen. I reassured him while walking through the frat house. I covered my elbow with the end of my shirt to prevent blood from dripping on the white carpets.

The bathroom was lit up with purple lights that were wrapped around the room. The smell of the sandalwood candle mixed with bleach told me it had recently been cleaned. It surprised me how organized it was and how it was decorated with plants, since it is a frat house.

"This might sting a bit." Malik drenched a rag in alcohol and then calmly dabbed my elbow with it.

Watching his face muscles move with concern and his teeth digging into his full lips, I couldn't help the aching desire that was flowing through my core.

The stinging sensation mixed with lustful thoughts towards Malik was beginning to be too much. I reached into my mini purse and pulled out a prerolled blunt and a lighter. Malik raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything as I lit it up and took multiple hits. The smoke eased the stinging but increased the thoughts of the things I would let this man do to my body.

"Well, it should heal up in a few days," Malik placed a big brow bandaid on the broken skin and said, "I'm sorry about that again."

Don't worry about it. Do you want to take a hit? " I asked, handing the blunt over to him.

As Malik took it into his mouth and proceeded to inhale, I admired the way his eyelashes gently lay on top of his cheeks when he closed his eyes and how he exhaled, making the smoke ooze out of his nose.

I was shocked momentarily by the feeling of his soft lips colliding with mine. His gentle yet fierce movements against my own lips compelled me to kiss him back with the same movements. He tasted of weed and beer, and it was, surprisingly, a heavenly taste. His tongue glided against my cherry-colored lips; I opened them, allowing his intrusion.

When his hand began to trail up my shirt and grab my bra-covered breast, arousal shot straight down my spine to my pussy, and the electrical feeling was so strong I gasped.

Malik painfully broke the kiss. "Shit, I'm sorry!" His voice was laced with panic, "That weed sure is strong. I can't believe I did that. I really am so sorry. "

I interrupted his rambling with the reconnection of our mouths. This time it was soft and filled with reassurance. I wiggled my fingers through his brown hair and sank my teeth into his lips, making sure to pull them as well.

The warm liquid of my arousal soaked through my pants. My hand rubbed against Malik's full erection, which in return he made a godly groan in the base of his throat. I soon started to leave dark red marks that trailed down his throat.

Pushing his hand down my pants and starting to grind on his fingers, "I'm so wet for you, sir." I whispered into his ear. I felt his dick twitch the second I said sir.

Keep calling me sir, and I just might have to fuck you." His voice was deeper than the last time he talked and laced with deathly lust.

"You promise, sir?" I questioned him teasingly. Suddenly, I felt two of his fingers slide through my folds and penetrate my entrance. My mouth fell open in response, and he quickly took this opportunity to shove his fingers drenched in my arousal into my mouth. My lips wrapped around them and I began to treat them like they were his hard cock.

"I've never been this painfully hard before, shit." Malik removed his fingers and began to unbuckle his belt, finally freeing his erection.

"And I've never been this soaking wet before."

I jumped up onto the bathroom counter, sliding my pants off and opening my legs to let them see my center.

Protection? " He respectfully asked.

"Birth control," I responded.

He brushed his lips against my cheek and began to leave light kisses all the way down to my neck. He began to suck on the skin while he slowly inserted himself inside me. My walls clenched around him and my nails raked down his back, bits of blood peaking out from under the broken skin. I couldn't help but scream in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck, I love hearing the sounds that come out of your pretty mouth," Malik whispered into my ear, making his thrusts go harder but slower. I want everyone at this party to hear you as you take every inch of me.

"Yes, sir." I moaned loudly, wanting this man to own my body.

His mouth engulfed my right nipple. Sparks of pain traveled down my spine and he repeatedly bit down for a few seconds, then soothed it with his tongue.

"Your pussy is gripping the life out of my cock, Ray." Malik hissed out, diving to the deepest part of me and pulling me achingly slowly out, then doing it all over again. It was driving my body mad.

"Please, sir, I need you faster," I whined out.

"Shit Ray, anything for you."

My mind was so full of weed and ecstasy that I couldn't think straight. All I could do was moan and scream as his cock pounded my sweet spot and rubbed against my walls in the most heavenly way.

"You're doing so well, baby." Malik praised him as his pace became faster and the bundle of heat at the base of my abdomen grew like an uncontrollable forest fire. "I feel your walls tightening. Are you about to cum, baby?"

I nod my head vigorously. Sweat rolled down our faces and mixed together on our lips that were devouring each other.

My body began to shake intensely. My pussy exploded with warm liquid that soaked both of us. I didn't have time to be embarrassed since Malik painted my insides with his own juices.

"Well, shit, I've never made a girl squirt before," Malik smirked as he pulled himself out of me.

My cheeks felt heated. "I've never squirted before." I'm sorry. I covered my face with my hands.

Don't be. That was hot as hell. " Malik reassured.

Then I felt his mouth connect with my soaked pussy that was oozing a mix of my squirt and his cum. I looked at him in shock as he drank our liquids like he was dying of thirst. Then began round two.