update I

Hello! It is me, Liz. I don't usually make life updates in the middle of a book, but I feel it is the best way to reach people. I want to start off by saying that I am incredibly grateful to find this collection in the top 3 of the short story tag with 800+ views, although it is a small accomplishment I did start this year with only 1 follower and a hand full of views, so it's a big accomplishment to me. Thank you for that.

  Secondly, I wanted to apologize for not updating as much as I wanted to. I love writing erotica as much as I love reading it, but as easy as it can sound, it can be challenging to write sometimes. So for that reason, I have decided to take a break from writing only erotica. 

  BUT, that does not mean I will stop writing in general. I have many WIPs that I would love to share, even if only one person finds enjoyment in them. 

  I do have a story on hold called "Trapped In Silk" and hopefully by the end of this year, I will get the ball rolling on that one once again.  I've been planning as I write it so that may be the reason for it being on hold. I have a lot of plans for it though so be patient if you enjoy that one. 

  My other WIP (title still in progress), is currently my writing baby. I am still unsure if I want to publish that one here or just self-publish it myself. Either way, it is a fantasy work of art for sure and I am the most excited about that. (If you like angels and enemies to lovers with a mix of astrology then keep your eyes open ;) )

   As some of you may know, I am a real estate agent and that career does come first. I try really hard to balance everything, but some sacrifices have to be made and one of those is spending less time writing. I am hoping into finding a rhythmic schedule, but in the meantime, again, please be patient. 

  There are many, many, many more things to come next year and I hope each and every one of you enjoys it. <3 

  I hope to update this collection two more times this year (maybe three if you're good). 

- Lizi