7 Minutes In Heaven

It was a typical Friday night, and I was making my weekly visit to my best friend's house. We lived in the same neighborhood, so I was casually riding my bike.

But once I pulled up to her driveway, there were more parked cars and bikes than usual. My stomach began to bubble as I was anxious around crowds, but I swallowed the anxiety and knocked on the door.

"Thank God you're finally here!" Screamed Haley as she swung the door open and engulfed me in a hug. I could faintly smell alcohol and way too much perfume.

I clenched my jaw to suppress my anger. Haley and I have been best friends since elementary school. We were total opposites but were unbreakable. She also knew everything about me and vice versa. So her not telling me more people would be here, angered me.

"Oh, don't give me that look, Anna," Haley groaned out as she dragged me onto the porch, "It's only a couple of new people that I met at my new job. So just relax and enjoy yourself. "

She was telling the truth. Walking into her living room, there were two new people. A woman who introduced herself as Alex. Her arms were covered in a collection of tattoos; her curly baby pink hair fell down her slender shoulders, and her tight crop top revealed an outline of a bar-like shape through both of her hardened nipples.

Next, there was a man. His white button-up sleeves were rolled up, showing bulging veins that ran through highly detailed tattoo sleeves of what looked like Greek gods and goddesses.

"My name is Xander. It's nice to meet you." His green eyes darkened as he looked into mine as he grabbed my hand and gently kissed it.

My experience with men was little to none. The most I have ever gotten were friendly kisses like this one, but there was something in his eyes that made me fantasize about his lips in other places.

"So, now that's out of the way," Haley clapped her hands and breathed a sigh, "It's time for drinks." Even though I didn't drink, I took a can of beer.

The next two hours were honestly boring, but every once in a while Xander would lock eyes with me or make a flirty joke that would make my face heat up. Every time he would get up to get snacks or use the bathroom, he would always find a way to leave gentle touches.

Alex sat up, "I have a fun idea. How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?"

"Are we in middle school?" Haley said in disgust.

"Oh, come on, it will be fun! I think Xander and Anna should go first."

This made Haley perk up in excitement. And before I could protest, Xander was walking with me to the closet.

"We'll set the timer! Have fun, you two." Haley and Alex giggled.

As I shut the door behind me, my hands began to slightly shake. "I've never done anything like this before," I admitted.

"Are you uncomfortable?" His voice was laced with concern.

I shook my head. Haley did tell me to enjoy myself, and my body has never reacted this way to anybody else before.

"I promise I won't hurt you. You can trust me." Xander said, putting one of his legs in between mine while cupping my cheeks and softly rubbing his thumb against them, "You're so beautiful. I wanted to do this the second I laid eyes on you."

His lips crashed into mine, and it felt beautiful. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped the roots of his hair. I was unsure if I was doing it right, but once he let out a throaty moan, it told me I was on the right track. He pushed harder into me, making me slip down onto his leg. He tasted like mint and cigars. I would never have thought I'd ever be attracted to those, but he made them attractive.

"Move your hips, baby." His lips moved up and down my neck, occasionally sinking his teeth in and leaving bite marks.

My body couldn't deny him even if I wanted to. Softly rocking my hips against his leg, heat began to spread through my body. I bit my lip to stop the noises from coming out, but Xander pulled my bottom lip out with his thumb.

"I want to hear those moans, Anna. Don't hide from me. " His hand was wrapped around my neck while the other guided my hips across his leg. He made me go harder and faster against him, and the friction was clouding my head.

"I need to slow down," I breathlessly said.

"We're not slowing down until I say so." He growled out, "Look at you, already a brain-dead slut from just using my thigh." He gripped the bottom of my shirt and lifted it off of me, then my shorts.

My underwear wasn't anything amazing, just basic pastel pink. But Xander looked at them as if they were made out of pure gold. I began to wiggle under the pressure of his staring.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You're just so beautiful. "

Instead of responding, I undressed him the way he did to me. He kept his eyes locked on me as my eyes and hands explored his body. More tattoos were hidden under his clothes that covered his defined torso. The silence made this moment more intimate than I ever thought it would be.

Upon removing each other's last layer of clothes, I stood in awe at how perfect his body was, and how this was the first time I had ever seen a man's naked body that wasn't through the screen.

"I want to draw you. You look godly." I whispered, desperately trying to engrave how his body feels and looks in my head.

"You should see yourself." He responded.

Xander lifted me, making me wrap my body around him. I gasped at the feeling of his hard cock sliding against my entrance, making it wet with my juices.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I gave him consent and reassurance by kissing down his neck and across his shoulders.

He grunted as he pulled my hair, making me look up at him and trapping my lips with his in passion. Xander gently aligned himself and slowly pushed into me.

The slight burn and the feeling of being stretched made me want him even more. "Don't hold yourself back; I won't break, I promise." I teased him. Although this was my first time, it doesn't mean I never experimented with myself.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." That was all he said before doing deathly long strokes. Each one was harder and faster than the last one. Sweat began to roll down our bodies, and my backside would hit the closet wall every time he rammed into me.

Xander took my nipples into his mouth, sucking and biting them as his cock pounded my sweet spot over and over. I couldn't help but be vocal about the pleasure and release all over him.

"Shit, baby, you came all over my dick." A breathless Xander said. We both looked down to where we were connected and saw my white juice coating. "Now, it's my turn to have my cum coat your insides." His smirk was playful but dangerous-looking.

Before my body could recover from the first orgasm, Xander released the rest of his energy and pounded me with a rhythm that made my toes curl and orgasm two more times, each time making my pussy grip him tighter.

He buried his face in the corner of my shoulder, making manly moans and repeating my name over and over before finally coming undone inside me. We sat on the floor, embracing each other.

Suddenly, the barling sound of the phone alarm felt like a bucket of cold water, and we both remembered where we were.

Xander began to help me dress while I tried to catch my breath. "I can't believe I just lost my virginity in a closet." We both laughed as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Would you like to come with me to dinner tomorrow night, Anna?" He hesitantly asked.

"I would love that."

Walking out of the closet, Haley and Alex were seated on the couch, both giggling at each other.

"Sounded like you two had fun," Alex said, with red lipstick smeared on her cheek. Haley's neck was covered in fresh bruises, and both of their freshly styled hair was now a complete bedhead mess.

"And it looks like you two had fun," I replied, winking at Haley, whose face turned into a tomato.