~1~

y/n pov

I just got back from my classes at uni, bag in hand as I slam the apartment door behind me. I drop my bag next to my desk in my room as I plop onto my bed. "And they made school hard for what? Because they felt like it... ugg." Amid my slight temper tantrum, I hear a ding and a vibration from my phone, a notification? I open my phone to see a vlive notification saying BTS was live, just what I needed. I quickly open the app to see a certain dimple smile light up my screen.

Namjoon waits for more ARMY to join his live but the viewer count stays at one, weird. He waves to the camera but he has a hint of concern under his eyes. "Hmm this is odd only one viewer, it is probably just a glitch. Anyway hello ARMY! How is everyone doing today?" He talks for a while but there is still only one viewer. This is odd, to be honest, this is a BTS live that is happening. There should be thousands upon millions of people watching and leaving likes on the live, even the comment section should be flooded but it's not, it's just me here. This has to be some kind of glitch in the system, right?

"What is your name random ARMY?" He says with a slight laugh under his breath. I type into the chat that my name is y/n, after this he squints to see the screen. "y/n? Nice to meet you, nice name!" I smile brightly after his comment, it is like I am FaceTiming him. What am I saying? Of course I am not, he is freaking Kim Namjoon, and I'm, well, me. He asked me more questions while we still waited for others to join but no one ever did.

He asked about school, family, how long I have been an ARMY, and who my bias was. I was nervous to tell him it was him but when I did he had the biggest smile. "Aw I'm flattered," then he smiled that damn dimple smile, gets me every time I swear. "Hey, do you have skype by chance?" He asked as he tilted his head, and I said that I did and told him the username. Then he said in the sweetest voice,

"Maybe we could call like this again y/n, but a bit more privately?"

Then waived as he ended his live with a smirk. What the hell just happened...

 Word count: 450

A/N: Hey Author here! This was an old ff from 2020 I thought I would revamp and post on here! Hope you enjoy please leave a vote and comments, love you!