~14~

>>> BACK TO PRESENT DAY <<<

y/n pov

"The guys asked if we wanted to join them for lunch, they got noodles and pork." I smile as I take his hand and stand up. As we walk I ask him something "wait how did the others know I was here?" "It's a long story" is all he says. I laugh at his answer as we walk to the elevator hand in hand. His big hands, compared to mine, softly wrap around my hand. When we are in the elevator he softly rubs circles into the skin of the back of my hand. We hear a dig then the doors open, he leads me to a different room, and when he opens it we are greeted by all the members sitting around a big table. If I had to guess this was a conference room, but for right now it was a dinner table where we were eating lunch. 

"I didn't know what you wanted so I just got you to want Joon gets," Jin says as he smiles at me and points to two white carry boxes next to each other. Namjoon leads the way to the boxes and lets me pick which chair I wanted to sit in. I chose the one next to Jin so then Namjoon sat in the chair next to mine, which was then next to Yoongi. Before he lets go of my hand, he gives it a soft squeeze, which I find quite cute. As we ate everyone was talking about their day and what they did, not wanting to intervene I just went on my phone as I ate. "Hey y/n, can I ask you a question?" Tae says as I perk my head up and out of my phone. "Um, sure! Ask away!"

"What is the ARMY side of the internet like?" I start to laugh as the members, even Namjoon look at me confused. "No, really we have always wondered this" Jin says as I calm down. "Have you really never seen our side of things? You guys have to have a fake fan account that you stalk us with!" They shake their heads and I look at them confused. I know I am not the only ARMY that has thought this. I always had it in my head they had some kind of fake fan account to see what we were up to, guess not. "We did but the company found it and made us delete it, it was a sad day," Jimin pretends to be super sad about the situation, and some of the members let out a chuckle. 

"Well, it depends on what type of ARMY are-" "Like hard and soft stan?" My eyes widen and shoot over to Yoongi. "How do you know what that is, that's not good" I sigh as everyone laughs. "What type of stan are you y/n?" Jimin looks at me and I widen my eyes again. This is not where I wanted this conversation to go. Yea I enjoy a good edit and watching clips of Baepsae, but that can't just be me right?! "That's for only me to know, so I'm not sayin." "She is totally a hard stan," Yoongi says as he takes a bite of pork, and Namjoon laughs at his statement before seeing the look on my face. "You are so lucky Namjoon is sitting in between us, so help me god" After this everyone starts laughing including me and we keep eating our food. 

Word Count: 586