~26~

y/n pov

I sat at Joon's desk in his room writing some ideas for songs and even some song lyrics. I didn't know what theme I wanted for my first album but I knew I needed to work hard if I wanted it to be a success. I had his headphones in listening to the demos that he had on his pc, my favorite being the Hobi DNA one. As I continue writing humming the words of DNA I feel a pair of big arms wrap around me, squeezing me tight. I take the headset off and turn my head to face the man behind me. His eyes look at me but then drift over to my notebook, "What are you working on my love?" I follow his gaze to see he is looking at my lyrics and close the notebook fast. "Just some lyrics, but I'm not confident enough to show them yet." He gives a pout and holds my chin.

"I bet they are amazing love, but I understand if you don't want to share yet," He pecks my lips. "But you are going to have to show them to me soon though." I tilt my head confused as I look at him perplexed "What do you mean? I know the only people that have to see them soon are the lyrists and producer-" He smiles at me and opens his arms like he's putting himself on display. "Meet your lyrists love" I laugh at him and get up wrapping my arms around him "Looks like I got the best lyrists around, but who is the producer?" He looks at me and laughs a bit. "Yoongi Hyung" I smile and sigh, "That man is going to be so tough on me though." 

"That's because I take my job seriously y/n" I look at the doorway and release myself from Namjoon. "I can tell Yoongi, thank you both for helping me though, this is all overwhelming." Namjoon laughs as he puts his hand on my shoulder, "You're in good hands trust me, plus from what I saw in the notebook, I liked it" Yoongi walks over to the desk and grabs the notebook, flipping through the pages till he gets to the one with my lyrics. I try to grab it out of his hands, but namjoon picks me up, wrapping me around him like a kola. I sigh not even trying to fight back, ever since they announced Proof this man has been hitting the gym every day, so fighting him would be a losing battle. 

"It's really good y/n, I don't know why you wouldn't want to show us this." Namjoon puts me down and goes over to where Yoongi is, reading from the notebook. "So it's called Bomb? Not your typical girly girl song I see-" I nod my head as I sit back at Namjoon's desk. "Don't get me wrong girl groups like Twice can pull off concepts like that, but that's not my thing, maybe one day, but not for my debut." We keep talking about my plans for the album before Namjoon whispers in Yoongi's ear, followed by him nodding. "Hey y/n why don't we go to the building and produce a rough sound of what you want for Bomb." I nod my head and get up following Yoongi, but Namjoon doesn't follow. "You go ahead of me my love, I got stuff to do here okay?" I nod as he comes up to me and kisses my cheek, "Have fun love, I'll see you later tonight okay?" I smile and nod following Yoongi to the van, taking us to the building. 

Once we get there we head straight for his lab and go straight to work making a beat, him ever so often passing me the mic to record some lyrics to see how it sounds. After what feels like hours we have somewhat of a rough draft. Not done yet, but the backbone of what I want it to sound like. After the song ends I smile at Yoongi as he saves it and turns his computer off. "Thank you so much Yoongi! I really appreciate it!" I give him a hug after we both stand up. "Anytime y/n, thank you." I let go and look at him confused. "For what?" He shakes his head as we both walk out of his lab. "Nothing don't worry about it" I look at him confused before I see Jimin and Tae run up to me grabbing my hand. "Good there you are we needed you, NOW!" Yoongi smiles and winks at me before I am pulled by both guys to the elevator without explanation. "What is up? Is everything okay you two?" 

They giggle before calming down and when the door opens they pull me into one of the random rooms with big desks. "We were told to help you get ready for a dinner with important people from the company, something about your debut." My eyes widen, this was never brought up to me, and to be telling me last minute is a shock. They bring one of the makeup boxes and a dress. They tell me to start getting ready, and that they will be back with my shoes and stuff from one of the stylists. I start doing my make-up, my hand shaking from how nervous I was. When they came back I tried asking them who was going to be there, and you know the IMPORTANT INFOMATION I NEEDED. They would not tell, just that it was important and that I needed to look my best. After I was done they gave me my dress and shoes and pushed me into the bathroom that was in the conference room. 

I put on the black dress and black high heels that matched. Somehow this is my style of dress, cute but also fits me in all the right places, in my opinion, this was not a dress to wear to a dinner with a bunch of important people I work for, but I don't have much of a choice. I walked out and both boys gasped followed by a couple more from some new people in the room. I guess while I was changing Hobi and Jin came to join the party. Hobi got up and rushed me into a chair and started to brush my hair. "What are you doing?" "Shhh, y/nie I got it! I did my sister's hair so many times! Just relax and let me do my thing" I let out a laugh as I talked with the other members even Yoongi and Jungkook joined later on. Everyone was here helping me but not the person I probably needed the most, Namjoon. I try to ask where he is and even take my phone out to call him but Jin says he is not feeling well after his workout a few hours ago, something about his hand being hurt. That made me worried more but I let it go, they kept telling me he was fine and I trusted them. After Hobi was done I looked in my phone camera to check how I looked. I smiled at the camera and turned around so everyone was in the frame. "SMILE!" They all came behind me and pose, I snap the photo and send it to Namjoon. I send the text with it saying 'wish you were here'

After that we all rushed to the van and got in, Jin gave the driver the information and before I know it we are on our way. My hands start to shake and Jin holds them, stopping them from shaking. "You look beautiful y/n you have nothing to be worried about," "Like me being pretty has anything to do with having a meeting with important Big Hit people." He chuckles a little before fixing my hair and letting go of my hands. Once we get there, Jimin puts a blindfold on my eyes, throwing me for a loop. I hear Jungkook singing "Caught in a lieeee" before a slap can be heard and laughing. I try to ask if this was needed but no one answers and a hand grabs mine and leads me out of the van into the cold night. I am led into a restaurant I guess from the smell of food. I am led a little more into the place until whoever led me lets go of my hand and whispers in my ear, "Good luck" Huh?