~23~

fluff warning

y/n pov

Today was the big day, the day that I follow my dream after so many years of leaving it on the back burner. When I woke up this morning I noticed Namjoon was gone, but a note on my nightstand, saying there was food on the counter and that he would see me later. I walk out to see the toast on the said counter, but in the trash bin like 5 other pieces of toast but badly burnt. After I ate, I got ready in a red long sleeve crop top, some grey sweats, and red converse. As I grabbed my bag and headed out the door I put on my headphones ready to kick some ass at the audition. 

Once I got to the building, I checked in, went to the dance room, and started stretching with the rest of the girls there. Some looked at me and whispered to each other, but I tried to ignore them and be professional. After a few minutes, one of them walks up to me with two girls behind her, here we go. "I'm Choi and this is Kelly and Dezl, and you are" They look down at me as I just keep stretching and simply answer her "y/n". They start talking about the audition and how they want to make it so they can date BTS, why does this not surprise me. "Wait-" Dezl says as she gasps pretty loud, "Aren't you the girl Namjoon kissed on the hand a few weeks ago?" "OMG, you are so right De, she totally is, he probably dumped her ass after seeing all the comments on how much of a hoe and ugly she is" I try to keep my composer as they just laugh and talk more about it. Before I know it Bang PD has come in and the room goes silent, here goes nothing. 

At the start, they announced this would be for a solo female artist, not a group, and my heart froze. I never thought of myself as a solo artist, but I am already here there is no turning back. Through the audition, we go one by one doing what we are auditioning for, either rap, singing, or dancing, even more than one if we wanted to. I choose to do all three since if I messed up one I still had the other two to back me up. As they make cuts it is down to the final five. It is down to me, the bitches from earlier, and another girl. As we each do our songs or dance again I see the girl's eyes on me, and it only fuels my fury more, I want this more than anything. In the end they all have us stand in a line eager to see what they have to say. 

"Thank you everyone for coming today, it was an honor to have seen such talent as yourselves today. Sadly there can only be one that can go on to train as our first female solo artist." He take a break from talking and looks at each and every one of us. "I would love to welcome y/n to our family! Congratulation!" WHAT? I put my hands over my mouth as a spew out thank you and tears of joy. As I cry the other girls slowly clap and they are told to grab their things and leave. The meanies from early had the best look on their faces, ha bitches. 

When they leave Bang PD sits me down at the table where he was sitting at with the other judges. He introduces them one by one, one of them being the chorographer for BTS as well as Pdogg, who has worked with BTS on so many of their songs, to say I was freaking out on the inside was an understatement. As we talked about what my future holds for training a certain group of boys, lead by a tall man burst in. "Y/N YOU DID IT I TOLD YOU!" Namjoon yells as he run to me and I stand up, being lifted off my feat and spun in a circle. I laugh as the others do as well saying how proud of me they were. "Namjoon put her down, we have to talk about important business" Bang PD says as Joon sighs, putting me back down. As I sit the others sit on the ground behind me, where they called here? "As I was about to say before lover boy and his friends show up," Bang PD says as me and Namjoon look at each other embarrassed

"We would love for you to start training as soon as next Monday, in 3 days. Now I know you live quite a bit from here and don't have a car, so me and Sejin talked and said that till your new apartment is ready, you will stay with the boys, since you're already close to them. You will ride with them to the Big Hit building till we have your own team ready and will stay with them till your apartment is ready, okay?" I look at the boys, who all had smirks on their faces, even Namjoon. "You guys knew about this?" They nod as I shake my head laughing, staying with BTS is crazy to think about but I mean how could I say no! I nod in agreement and after that they have me read and sign a few contracts and before I knew it I was off and in a van heading over to the BTS dorm. 

Once we get to their dorm they let me in and I look around and before I am able to take another step my wrist is grabbed and pulled in a different direction and up the stairs to a room. Once we are inside I see a shelf a books and a big plant in the corner, Namjoon room if I had to guess. I look over my shoulder and he closes the door before I even know it I am lifted up into a hug and I wrap my legs around his waist. "I am so god damn proud of you baby girl, I knew you would do it!" He says then kisses me, but the kiss becomes more heated as all of a sudden my back is to the wall as Namjoon bites my lower lip before letting go of the kiss, needing air. The look in his eyes is so dark, like nothing I have seen before. "I love you baby girl I-" "Just fucking kiss me already," and so he did until a certain bunny ass walks in.