~27~

y/n pov

As the presence who led me in leaves, I feel a new presence behind me undoing the blindfold letting me finally see where I was. I expected to see a group of important people sitting at a long table, joined by Hitman Bang but what greeted my eyes was nothing of the sort. There was a table just for two, a candle in the center lighting up the table ever so softly. I feel my hand being held and a tall figure leading me to sit at the table. I look up to see Namjoon In a white turtle neck with a suit jacket and pants, with glasses ever so softly placed on his nose. After sitting me down and pushing in my chair he goes over and sits in the chair across from mine, rubbing the back of his neck after being seated. "Surprise love, are you surprised? I'm sorry if this is so sudden I-" After looking around for a second I look at Namjoon and smile at him, he just looked into my eyes with the most loving look, something no other guy has ever done before.

"I love it Namjoon, and yes I am very surprised!" He smiles the biggest smile, showing his dimples in the soft candlelight. After a bit of small talk, a waiter comes up and takes our order, and fills our wine glasses. We make a toast to a great evening. As I look around I'm conflicted on whether this is a date or just a fun outing, I would say the second one. After our food comes we eat and have more small talk, mostly about how I am liking it as a trainee in BigHit. I will admit I knew it was going to be hard, but some days really got to me. I knew it was going to be worth it in the end, I just had to work hard for a great finished result. After dinner, I realized I didn't have any money or my wallet on me. "I will pay you back Namjoon, I promise! I am so sorry-" It's okay my love, it's the least I could do." I smiled and thanked him, and after paying we walked out into the cold dark night. It was around 11 pm so no one was outside. He led us to a nearby park he said he likes to bike sometimes. As we walk my hand slowly drifts over to his and he softly holds my hand in his.

The way I felt around him made me feel like I was home, where I belonged. We found a bench and sat there in silence for a while till Namjoon spoke up, breaking the cold with his words, or so it felt like. "I hope you liked tonight, I know you have been working hard and that these past few weeks have probably been confusing," I look over at his face to see him looking down, I turn to face him as he keeps talking. "I know the members keep joking around telling us to date and stuff and how we act like a couple, and I want to say sorry if I have hurt your feelings." I open my mouth to speak but he grabs my chin and kisses me with the most amount of love. "Let me finish my thought love, okay?" I nod and let him finish what he was saying.

"I like you a lot y/n, I think I have made that very clear for a while now. I have been working so much harder and been so happy ever since you came into my life. I don't care what the media thinks, 'mystery girl' my ass, you're my girl and I want the world to know that. I want to be yours and you be mine. What I am saying is will you be my girlfriend. I promise to make you the happiest girl in the wor-" I kiss his lips pushing him back a bit, holding onto the back of his neck. His arms drift to my lower back pulling me closer to him. "Yes Namjoon, I would be ecstatic to be yours." "I'm glad babygirl" He smiles until we hear a beep of a car and look over to see one of the vans to come pick us up. We quickly stand up from our awkward state and run into the van. 

On our way back to his place Namjoon showers my cheeks, lips and neck with kisses. "Did I tell you how hot you look in that dress love?" He says as he kisses down my neck a bit. I softly push him away laughing. "I agree to be your girlfriend and your hormones are already all over the place huh?" He laughs as he sits back up in his seat still looking me up and down. "Sorry I can't help it love, you're just so- ugg" He kiss me again and before we know it we are back home, and some how the lists are still on, the others must have stayed up and waited for us.