• Misssion •

^Mission outfit^

Y/n POV
            I was on a mission with my father and the Avengers we were trying to get Thors brother Lokis septer back from Hydra.

I put my hood on my head while blue mist came out of my hands and I threw arrows and bombs and more in a different way from anywhere where my friends the Avengers where I seen a bomb fly towards me I threw it the way it it came and I herd something from my intercom "Shit" I herd my Father Tony Stark say "Language!" Captain America responded I was so confused "J.A.R.V.I.S whats the view from up stairs" Captain said while just ignoring what he just said "The central building is protected by a some type of energy shield Stuckers technology is well beyond any other Hydra we've taken" JARVIS said over the intercom JARVIS is a robot that we have helping with science projects and much other things "Lokis septer must be here Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it a long last" Thor the God of Thunder said while I herd grunting from other people who he was fighting.

I herd guns firing I looked around me and seen some one shooting at me I blocked the bullets and then I looked at the person and I took the gun from him with my magic and threw it against a tree and the person ran off.

I went to where most of the Avengers are cause right now I was a little far from them I went closer to them and climbed in a tree and seen that Natasha needed help I jumped down the tree and blue mist immediately went out of my hands I picked up a person and threw him over where I was "Thanks y/n/n" Natasha said while kicking a guy in the face I smiled at her and I tried to block a bunch of people coming towards me and Nat "'A long last' is lasting a little longs boys" Nat said while I took a gun that was on the ground and shot some people and missed a few while hearing the conversation in my left ear go on "Yeah I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint said in the intercom "I'm im going in the building" I said while running off to the building "Wait a second no one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap said 'Language'" my father asked I chuckled "I know just slipped out" Cap said while panting.

I arrived at the building I had to doge people and bombs and more while getting here but it was worth it I pop my back as it hurt and it felt better.

I flew up to the roof of the building "At the huge building" I said through the intercom I looked at the side and seen a window I seen a bunch of people in the building it was dark "J.A.R.V.I.S do you know what it looks like inside" I asked my own personal Jarvis "I can't get into the system sorry y/n" Jarvis said to me I sighed "Ok thank you J. A.R.V.I.S" I said while I looked towards the front door but I herd something I looked up and seen dads little iron man copy's of him go to the town.

I waited for 3 to 4 minutes till I herd and seen people leave the building I seen a boy that looked about my age  he had blond hair and a gray and blue suit on he ran but I barely seen him he was so fast "A boy? Left the building he's fast so look out" I said to the intercom "Just knocked me down no shit" Clint said while grunting "Youbguys are taking so long I'm going in the building" I said to the intercom "Y/n Stark wait for your Father" I herd my father say on the intercom "Alright on the roof dad" I said I seen dad on the ground I jumped down and did a pose like Nat always does just my style "Just like Nat" Father said I smiled "Force down" I said while my dad hit the forse and Jarvis help him

I took my ear pease out for now cause I didn't want to talk to anyone when I am in a building "Fly in" I told my father he nodded "Get behind me" He spoke I nodded while he went up to the window and bust in and I was right behind him I used my powers to dodge bullets and taking guns out of peoples hands with my powers and my dad took some out "Good talk" I said with a smile "Let's go" I said while landing on the floor with blue mist falling with me.

Me and my dad went to a room that had all of the technology stuff I seen a guy on a computer dad took him out and got out of the suit " Sentry mode" Dad said to his suit and it stayed the same place looking around as my father talked to Jarvis "I know your hiding more that files Hey J give me an IR scan of the room real quick" Dad asked Jarvis "The wall to your left I am reading steal reinforcement and an air current" Jarvis said while dad went over to the wall "please be a secret door..please be a secret door..please be a secret door" I said while following my father "Yay" I said quietly shaking my hands smiling "Look around and see if you can find anything y/n" Dad asked I nodded and walked down the path.

Once I arrived at a huge room I looked  around I walked around and seen a bunch of stuff that the Avengers fought with Loki. It gave me a few flashbacks.

I walked around and seen the septer I went up to it "It seems to easy" I whispered to my self as I walked around trying to look for anything that will happen if I take the septer.

I herd foot steps I knew that dad was in here but his were quiet these where a little louder I went to the septer and seen the girl and my dad.

The girl had red mist coming from her hands her hair was brown and she was wearing black. I was shocked that she had the same powers I had but I stayed quiet as she had hypnotized my Dad.

The girl left Dad looked around not paying attention and ignored me and that I was in the room.

Tony's POV
      I stood by the septer and I turned around and seen that the monster from when we fought reindeer games come alive and crash through the walls it looked dark like it was in space.

I seen all of the Avengers dead along with y/n i knelled down to her and checked her pulse nothing until she grabbed my hand "You could've saved us D-Dad" Y/n said then took her last breath "No y/n stay with me I need you" I said while my eyes were watering I herd a voice it sounded like Cap "why didn't you do more" I herd Caps voice I herd screeching I walked up and seen monsters.

I snapped out of it. It was like a dream or a vision I looked around and seen y/n "Christ are you ok" I said while walking up to her and hugging her "Perfect dad" y/n said while she hugged me back.

Wanda's POV
  When I hypnotized Tony stark I seen a girl she looked like my age she had (y/h/c) hair a black suit and her eyes went bright blue for a minute

When I went out of Tony's mind I backed up into a corner " Christ are you ok" Tony asked a girl it was the same one that was in his mind "Perfect Dad" the girl told Tony who was her dad.

Tony hugged the girl while Pietro came up behind me and tried to get to Tony. I stoped him and looked at Tony and his daughter "Your just gonna let them get it" Pietro told me I just watched while Tony took his hand out for something while I lightly seen the girl look at me and Pietro. Tony Stark hand from his suit came flying down and went on is hand while he took the septer and gave it to his daughter.

She held it with one hand and then blue mist came out of her hand and the septer was now floating in the air "Y/n Stark put that down and stop messing with it" Tony said to the girl y/n she sighed and then they left

———————————————————
Hello absolutely no one

But if you are here hi and I hope you like this chapter cause it is the first

:) see u next time

Future me: I updated this :)