• Clints Ranch house •

Y/ns POV
We all walked to Clint's house he opened the door "Honey I'm home" Clint said I seen a woman walk out from a room she looked at all of us "Hi company sorry I didn't call ahead" Clint said and the woman kissed him "Hey" she said "This is a agent of some kind" Dad said I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Gentleman and Ladies this is Laura" Clint said looking at us "I know all of your names except you little stark right" Laura said looking at me "Oh yeah that's me y/n is my real name is y/n stark" I said while looking at her and smiling I herd foot steps and Clint spoke "Oh incoming" he said I seen two kids run down stairs a boy and a girl "These are smaller agents" dad said I slapped his arm "Kids dad just like I used to be" I said he smiled at me "Did you bring auntie Nat and cousin Y/n" the girl said I looked at Clint he looked at me "Sorry I thought you could get along with them as a cousin" he said I laughed and the girl looked around and seen Nat and me "Why don't you hug both of us and find out" Nat said and hugged the girl she let go and she looked at me and I looked at her I gave her a hug "I'm cousin y/n" I said with a smile the girl smiled "Sorry for barging in on you" Cap said "Yeah we would of called you ahead but we were having an idea that you existed" dad said "Yeah well fury helped me when I joined he kept S.H.E.I.L.D.s files I'd like to keep it that way" Clint said while hugging his family.

"I figure it's a good place to keep low" Clint said to Laura I herd something crack I looked at Thor and I seen broken legos "I missed you how's little Natasha huh?" Nat asked Laura I walked out of the house not wanting to take up space "so how are you" I herd a voice say behind me I looked around and seen Thor "The real question is how are you Thor what did she control" I said looking at him "I seen a dream and I need to stop it" he said while walking with me "It's alright none of its true" I said even tho mine was all true "Tell everyone that I'm leaving" he said and I went up to him and hugged him "Ill see you later Thor" I said and backed up as he flew away I looked at him and I went back inside "Hey Laura do you mind if I go in the field" I asked her "Yeah honey go ahead" she said as buttering toast I nodded and thanked her

I walked out side into the field "Your gross" I herd a voice eco through my head I looked around no one was around me I just kept walking in the tall grass I herd ruffling went I was walking to the end of the grass I looked in the grass still hearing the grass move I looked again and I seen nothing I heard it when I was now walking back to the house same spot I looked again and I seen a bunny it was a white rabbit with black spots I squatted in the grass and looked at the bunny.

I put my hand up to it the bunny smelled it and rubbed my hand I picked it up and took it to Clint's house. I walked though the tall grass with the bunny I already gave it a same 'Spot' I walked out of the tall grass. I walked to Clint's house I walked in as the door was open I seen the two kids I smiled at them "Hey do you know where your dad is?" I asked them "He's up stairs with mommy" the boy said I thanked him and walked up stairs with the bunny in my hands I knocked on a door I herd nothing I walked in and seen Nat and bruse close to kissing "My bad I'm so sorry" I said walking out and looking for Clint's room I knocked on another door I herd the door open "Oh" I said seeing Clint "Hey can I keep the bunny" I asked Clint "Yeah where did you find him if it's in the field I would get him shots first and uh wash him as well" Clint said and I seen Laura I smiled at her and I thanked Clint for the advice I walked down stairs and I walked outside I sat on a chair with Spot and started petting him "What's his name" I herd my dads voice "Spot can I keep him" I asked my father "Yeah sure you have to take care of them though" He said with a smile I laughed and agreed I looked into the distance and I seen Steve "Were have you been Rogers?" Dad asked Cap "Thinking Stark" he said while walking up to us "New friend?" He asked me looking at me "Yep spot" I said with a smile I seen the two kids run out side they seen the bunny "Can we play with him please cousin y/n?" The little girl asked I nodded with a smile "Yeah just make sure he doesn't run away" I said handing spot to the kids they walked over to the other side of the house and played with spot.

I laughed at the cute kids but I need to ask Clint why i was their cousin I walked inside I bumped into some one it was Clint "Sorry but I need you" I said looking at him "Ok what" he said walking to the kitchen "So why am I exactly there cousin" I asked Clint "Well I already had Nat as a Aunt and I also thought you would be a good cousin and you act like a kid just like your dad" Clint said with a laugh I smiled at him "Ok thanks for telling me Barton" I said while almost walking away "Hey Laura wants to get to know you so why don't you talk to her here soon" Clint said I looked at him "Yeah of course I'll talk to her" I said walking away to Clint's kids on the other side of the house "Hey cousin y/n" the boy said "Hi buddy how are you guys doing with Spot?" I asked them "We are good we love  Spot" they said while a top hat was now on the bunny I laughed at them "Aww he lookes so cute" I said while petting the rabbit "I know I picked out his outfit" the girl said "Well it's is my favorite outfit of all" I said looking at her and smiling she just laughed and I walked away to go find Laura.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I didn't post this yesterday but I hope you liked this happy chapter but next chapter we get to talk with Laura Yayyy :)) :) :)))
And btw umm let's just say I have plans for the next few chapters hehehehehheehheheheheheheehhehe

Ok that's it bye bunnies