Natasha Rominoff

Yn POV
I stand on my feet when we got back I was angry and sad. I see everybody except Natasha, I remember like it was seconds ago even tho it was it will forever feel that way. Natasha Romainoff was my only friend that was like a older sister, Natasha Romainoff knew me more than anyone more that my father. We spent 5 years together alone here it was great but lonely. Natasha Romanoff wanted to save the world. Natasha did just that. Natasha Romianoff saved the world and I will always tell people that she did not anyone else she did. "Clint? Yn? Where is Nat?" Banner asked i sob falling on my knees my father rushed over to me making sure I was okay a little clint patted my back "she is gone" I sob out wiping my wet tears and everyone gave clint and me a hug. I stop crying after a bit. I walk outside so does Thor, Banner, My father, me and Clint I said in a chair my face tear stained everyone was sad I put my hand in the water getting a little flash back of bursting out my rage and sad ness. I remember it was summer it was hot I went outside with Nat and we swam she scared me like hell though. "Do we know she had family?" My father asked "Yea. Adoptive. Father mother and sister. And us" I say getting up Thor walked back and forth "What?What are you doing?" Thor asked us "just asked him a question." My dad said Thor was upset but don't get it "Yeah no you are acting like she is dead. Why are we acting like she is dead. We have the stones right?As long as we have the stones Cap we can bring her back. Isn't that right!so stop this shit! We are the Avengers. Get it together" Thors thoughts where loud so what his anger I hold my head at the loudness of thinking 'what the hell happened when I burstout' I think to my self as we talk more about Natasha the thoughts where loud as ever  "Just stop. Just stop! JUST STOP!" I progressively get louder everyone looked at me "We can't get Nat back! Okay! Stop saying her name! None of you know what she was like except me and Clint!" I yelled everyone was shocked "Be quiet about her I know we are sad! I am fucking sad Thor! Just shush about Natasha Rominoffs death! I WAS THEIR OKAY NO ONE ASKED HOW I FEEL OR FELT! BANNER SHUT UP ABOUT HER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs sick of it everyone looked really shocked now "Yn?" Clint said "he didn't say anything" Thor spoke my face expression softened "Yn, your eyes as well, and hands" my dad told me I look at my hands blue fire was coming out of them and I look in the water my eyes a bright space alien blue I gasp and I put my hands in the water as Banner threw a bench angry "It was supposed to be me!I should of fell!" I say tears in my eyes agin but I threaten them to stay in my eyes "Fucking Assemble. We need to do this for her" I say walking off to the compound.

Rocket, Banner and my father where working on the glove that Thanos had but to fit any hand. I walk down the hall with an suit. I stop at the door. Her door. I walk in I turn her red light on I see her bed it was made, dirty cloths in the basket plates and bowls everywhere I chuckled. I sit on her bed "Nat. I promise I will have you back here soon. We will win the this war. You saved the world" I talk to her like she can hear me "please do Yn" I hear I look at my side and I see Nat but she is blue? Her hair was the same suit same "Nat!?" I whispered yelled she smiled I can see her faintly "I'm gonna miss you but I will always be beside you and everyone else" she said  I smile and I ask her one question before I don't see her any more "You have all of it." She said I smile and grab them to remember her when I put them up I take a box and I write 'Nats' on it with a sharpie and I put all of them into the box. I herd a knock on my door. "It's finished Yn" my father said I walk out and we walk to the kitchen I see the glove "real question is who is gonna snap their fingers" rocket said " I will" thro said and everyone stoped him I sighed loki g at it getting flash backs from last 5 years ago Wanda saving me and Nat comforting me. "I am. I will and I am doing it" I say and I walk to the glove "no!" They said "why? If I stare at it any longer I'm breaking it okay! So please let me do this. For Nat, for Wanda, for everyone. For us. For me." I say "It not gonna help Yn. It has to be me" Banner said I step in-front of him "no.I'm doing it. For Nat Bruse!" I said he tried to move me away but I have blue must take him back "you saw what the stones did to Thanos. And you are just a kid" he said I stop "a kid how wants to help" I say he singled and I got held back my Cap, my father and Clint. "You won't survive." Banner said "oh? Then how will we know you will" I ask and he sighed "we don't." He said putting in the glove I try and break free of the three that where holing me tight and sturdy "Banner I would hurry she is getting lose!" Scott said banner took the glove....

——————————————————
Hey, it's been a while but I will be posting a little bit more or at least attempting to, but first off RIP Natasha Romanoff Second off I know I didn't put what we took from Nat so I'm gonna leave that as a surprise and yeah, I kinda left on a cliffhanger too so kind of sorry but  also not! Find my honey bunnies I will see you later