Stones?

Yns POV
We all got onto the ship and Nat lectured us about us being hidden, I stay quiet "We just needed more time" Wanda said and she stood by me and vision was sitting by me, "Time" I say and smile to myself and I put my head on Wanda's shoulder my vision being blurry, "where too cap?" Sam asked "Home." Steve spoke
I feel a thump I am guessing we landed, I got off the jet with Vision and Wanda and we walk in with everyone. I see Rhodes I smiled at him as I also see the government "Secretary," I say "You got nerve to be walking in here, along with all of you." He said "You can use some of that right now." Nat said I herd a scoff from Wanda she tried to hide her laugh "Worlds on fire, and you think your forgiven?" Secretary said "We are not looking for forgiveness and we are way past asking permission.Earths just lost our best defender, so we are here to fight" Cap said " if you want to stand in our way, we will fight you too." I say looking at him "Arrest them." Secretary said Rhodes nodded and ended whatever he was talking about with them "Great to see ya cap." He said and I walked up to him and hugged him "Oh god y/n I am happy to see ya I though you where dead" he said I laughed and helped Wanda with vision still "You guys really look like crap. Must of been a tough couple of years " He said "yeah well the hotels weren't really 5 stars" Sam spoke "uh I think you look great!" I herd the voice of a scientist, nerdy and brave. I look over and I see Bruce "yeah I'm back.." he said I dropped vision and ran to Bruce and hugged him "see I though you where dead." I told him and I smiled at him, he smiled back and looked at Natasha they said hi and we all went to the kitchen and talked "So we gotta assume they are coming back right?" Rhodes said "thay can clearly find us" Wanda spoke as I sat right beside her " where Clint?" Bruce said "oh I'm after the whole 'accords situation' he and Scott took a deal. Scott is ant man you know tiny little guy. And that it's too tough on the families so they are on house arrest" I say "Ok look, Thanos had the biggest army in the universe. We will not stop until he gets visions stone" Banner said "We have to protect it." Nat said "Not that easy Natasha" I say spacing out she looked at me like I knew what happened "We have to destroy it." Vision spoke from the window we all looked at him "I have been giving a good deal of thought in this stone in my head about its nature and composition. I think if it where exposed to a powerful energy source..something so similar to it perhaps it can fail." Vision said to me and Wanda, he wanted us to kill the stone in his head "you with it." Wanda said "Nope not having this conversation!" I say as vision looked at me I got up "I had enough shit going on, me seeing fucking visions of Thanos and him killing people, my dad in space, and I am no- I am not do-doing this.." I say getting slower in my words I see double vision so two of the same people or things I sit on the floor because it's the first thing I seen to sit by and on "Getting rid of the stone is the only way dear." Wanda said "So Thanos can't get it" said vision "it's too high a price." Wanda said to vision trying to help me up but I just felt more nauseous and light headed "No, only me and you have the power to pay it, Wanda he's talking about us, he w-wants us to get rid of the s-stone" I say becoming more light headed "Thanos threatens the hole universe one life can't stand in the way of defeating him." Said vision "it should, we don't lay down lives" cap said "70 years ago you did that and you saved how many millions of people?" Vision spoke "how's it different?" "He has a choice, vision his minds made up of complex construct of overlays, Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, banner, the stone, me. All mixed together all learning " I said "so vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked I nod as she sat by me and I got light headed "I'm saying we still have a bit of vision left" I say "can we do that?"asked Nat "not here." I say "we better find someone and somewhere fast. Rohdes said " I know somewhere" Steve said and I get up and we all go to the jet and we fly to Wakanda I blacked out last thing I remember is that I fell trying to get seated on the jet.

I woke up and I see everyone looking at me I am laying down Wanda right by me holding my hand, "Thank the lord your alive." She said I try to get up but she sits me down. "Stay down, you got stabbed in the stomach right where the bullet hit you when you where 25." She said and I groaned as I moved a bit "Why didn't you tell us?" She asked "I don't want you to worry because of vision." I say and she smiled and had water in her eyes "dear, nothing will ever make me not help you." She said and kissed my nose and my head "Ok team, gear up" I herd Nat say I slowly get up and I try and get my tools, "ah! No! You stay here." She said "can I at least go inside?" I ask Wanda and Nat they looked at me and each other and nod and I smiled and I go to the bathroom getting my suit ready and I put it on nothing in my pocket because I know they would pat me down and make sure I had nothing on or with me.
I walked out with everyone else and you will never guess who I seen

—————-—————-———————-

Sorry I haven't posted in what a month. I have a lot of mental health things going on I'm getting better and I will try and post tomorrow or Monday, also I cried 👍

Dose of Lizzy ALSO HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LIZZY