•Dinner•

YNS POV
I walk home with Mr, Mrs, Hart I see the house lights where not on. Funny.

I open the door the lights where off/dimmed I turn them on "What? I-Wanda! Darling I will be right back!" I yell as I see candles and turn the music off I run off looking for my wife in the kitchen not a sight.

I turn on the lights and I see Wanda by Ms.Hart covering her eyes "Wanda?" I ask "Yn!" She said and looked at me Hart and back at me and then covered her chest. "Oh hello! If you don't mind me asking what is the meaning of this?" Ms.Hart said i stamper as Mr.Hart yelled "It's my wife's culture, Sokovian greeting of hospitality!" I say trying to come up with a good excuse, Wanda walks over to me and I demonstrate "Oh guess who?" I ask as my hands where over her eyes "Oh is that my Wife behind me!?" She acted surprised I smile "It certainly it dear!" I say "Lovely to make your acquaintance!" She and I chuckle "I forgot to tell you my wife is from Europe, My fault I'm real sorry Mr. And Ms. Hart" I say I really did feel bad so I needed to apologize.

"Dear can I see you in the Kitchen?" She asked I nod "One minute I will be with you" I say to The harts and we clearly into the kitchen "Who are those people!?" She exclaimed "What is that dress?" I ask "why are they here?!" She panicked "What.Are you. Wearing." I say look at her, not that she looks bad she looks amazing, gorgeous if I say so. "Well it's our anniversary!" She said I smile holding her hands in mine "Dear Our anniversary for what!?" I say she walks away "Oh if you don't know I'm not gonna tell you!" She said being stubborn " I'm sorry forgive me but Darling that my boss! Mr.Hart and his wife ms.hart!" I Tell her holding her hands in mine "The heart was a abbreviation for 'Hart' the heart was for the Harts!" I say pointing to the calendar "oh boy that's a lot Hearts" she said I smile "But your boss and his wife are expecting a full meal" she said I nod "Yes darling they are" I say "But i really do appreciate the candles, the music and that Stunning outfit" I say kissing her head.

She looks at the table "Di you think they would mind a strawberry split four ways?" She said chuckling a little bit.

"I have a better idea" Wanda says and with a swoop of her hand she is in a diffrent outfit "Much better! I loved the other one though darling" I say kissing her head and walking out of the kitchen "Sorry! Just a little feather ruffled in there" I say "Oh it's alright dear!" Ms.Hart said I smile and it down with them

We get to talking about work "So I said 'if we orient the forms horizontally rather than vertically we can use twice the paper we can bill twice the cost'" Hr Hart said. "Oh, makes a little sense" I say chuckle at his joke "But relisticly speaking we couldn't because we want to compete with other companies so we keep it lower!" I say he looks at me weird "Oh sorry sir but funny joke" I say as Ms.Hart puffs and looks board

I look  at her not wanting to keep her out of things "How was your day Ms.Hart?" I ask her her face brightened from the question and smiled "It was well thank you Ms.." she trailed off "Oh Stark! I don't say my last name a lot but Stark is my last name!" I say she looks at me with wide eyes "Like the Starks?" She asked "Now now" Mr. Hart said "oh I don't mind sir! Yes my Fr hart is Tony stark, and my mother is Pepper Stark" I say she smiles "I feel nice that I know one now!" She said I smile and we continue talking

I keep hearing pots and pans clanging, I get up fast "Why don't I go help Wanda?" Ms.Hart said "That's greatly kind of you Ms.Hart but I think she is okay!im sure she is ABSOLUTELY FINE IN THERE!" I say slowly turning her around and to the sofa. Going back to talking to the Harts.

There was more noise. Ms Hart opened the Window doors. All I can see from where I was on the sofa was a mess in the kitchen "Yeah take out the papers the trash!or you won't get no spending cash! If you don't scrub the kitchen floor, you ain't gonna rock and roll anymore! Yakety Yak Dont talk back!" I say as the window was open and food and pots and pans where in the air, with my magic while singing I sshut it softly so it doesn't slam.