• This is war •

Yns POV
I know know what Carol was talking about a few years ago. I was ment to rule the universe. I stand in shock "Yn?" My father whispered to me I shake back to reality as Thanos was right infront of me, he didn't know me but I knew him. He took Wanda away, vision, he made Nat kill her self for this moment. He killed half of our team, The Avengers and half of this universe. Now it was time to get pay back. My grip on the hammer was stronger electricity was sparking in it "yep. We are all kinds of stubborn" my dad said "I'm thankful. Because now I know what I must do. I will shred the universe down to its last atom.and then with the stones that you collected for me, create a new one teaming with life that knows not it has lost but only what has been given." Thanos said "A greatful universe" I finished for him as Thor held his axe and I held the hammer as blue electric came out of it and blue mist out of my hands "Born out of blood" cap said "they'll never know it.because you won't be alive to tell them" Thanos said walking up to us with his two sided knife weapon.

Just us four. Us four started running at him, Thor first, my father cap then me from behind. I jump using my powers hitting Thanos in the head but it don't do much he turned to look at me as I was on the ground now looking up at him. He swung at me I put the hammer on my belt as it felt light as paper and used both of my hands for attacking Thanos his weapon dragged me to the ground my back hurting I yell in anger remembering everything that he did what he caused his face was frightened when I started to gain my power "Get out of here and leave me alone" I yell as blue mist got darker and darker when I tried harder. I take his weapon but he hit me in the head cause if me to fly somewhere else. I didn't black out I just had a huge headache Cap came over to me "Yn! Give me the hammer" he yelled and I toss it to him seeing that Thor was about to die he threw it and hit Thanos in the head "Yes!" I yell getting up but seeing my father on the ground "Dad!" I yell running to him and pushing his suit "Wake up" I said and he was passed out "Dad" I shake him agin seeing Steve needed help. I leave my father and as Steve was laying on the ground I jump up on Thanos head and wrap my legs around his neck hoping to kill him. He struggled to get me off I take my free hand I I go into i his mind so he can see his worse fear.

He is afraid of something I can't see very well it is dark. "I'm sorry" I hear and it was him Thanos said it. I see his daughters he had to kill them for... this. To win he had to slaughter his kids to win.

I get pushed out of his mind as he threw me on the ground it was painful. He took his weapon and tried to kill me I struggled to get him off Steve hit him with his shield and Thanos threw him across the felid. I get up and run to Steve but a way that Thanos can't get me, yes a complete idiot would do this and sometimes I am an idiot but not with this I know if I got to Steve first we could be safe. I run. I sprint to Steve it hurt like a bitch but I had to save him.

He just layed there "Steve come on!" I yell as his body was almost like he was dead, "Wake up" I yell and he opened his eyes but couldn't move "We have to do this come on up! I can't lose you too!" I say I couldn't. I couldn't even lose any other of my friends. I can't. Steve held out his arm. I helped him back up "In all my years of conquest violence. slaughter.It was never personal. But if tell you know. What I'm about to do your stubborn annoying little planet. I'm gonna enjoy it very very much" thanos said. In the distance I see a huge blue light and an army "Shit." I say seeing them "Steve. I can't do that" I say he held my shoulder "Yes you can. You can and you know you can. For Nat, Wanda. Vision, all the people we lost 5 years ago. We can do it" steve said and I nodded in agreement as I see more and more pine into earth and behind Thanos. Steve tightened his sheild to his arm as my hands where overed in blue mist. As Steve and I limped to the half way mark. I become more aware of what I am in for.

I herd my inter come buzz "Cap? You read me? Yn? Anyone?" I herd Sam!?! But he is gone. No one is here, but us I look at Steve with a questionable look "It's Sam can you here me?" I herd his voice again "On your left." I herd and I looked around me and I see a orange, yellow cuticle around it opening up I gasp in shock I see black panther, his sister and his friend. Steve gasps air in shock and because he can't breath. Sam flies in I smile to Cap, more portals open up "Wanda?" I question as I want to run and find her but I waited. I see Peter, I smiled at him and he smiled back "Miss Stark!" He said i run and hug him "Peter. Oh shit dads gonna be happy" I say he smiled he don't look any younger than he needed to. Tears filled my eyes "Yeah that wizard there he opened this portal and he led us here!" He blabbered "Peter, is Wanda here?" I ask looking but listening "Oh your wife? Girlfriend? Yeah she is here!" Peter said I chuckled at him and I see bucky. "Steve." I say and he sees him too "You crying?" I ask he whipped his face "no" he lied I laughed at Cap "Yn." Steve said and he pointed I see her.

I see Wanda

——————————————————
Holy shit we are almost done with endgame, the Wanda vision but Imma rename it, and Dr Strange M.o.M. Damn Imma miss you guys even tho I'm making another book but dang.