First Contact [🇺🇳]

Syncing...
Syncing Complete.
Activating HUD...
HUD Activated.
Enabling Neural Cessator
Neural Cessator Enabled, use with care.
All systems online and running.
Welcome, Commander.
--------------------------------------

First Contact
Location - ???
Time - Currently syncing to local sattelites
Weather - Currently syncing to local sattelites
...

...
Accessing KLTM 6 "Ries" Bodycam
Access complete, recording...
...

...
[Killteam 6 Ries POV]
I checked my remaining ammo to see i only have 47 AP slugshot gauges left, this will suffice for now.

"Ping, how's your ammo?"

Ping [KLTM-6]:"Not good, i'm running on 2 mags and we can't fabricate more ammo since power is down."

Ping said in a worried voice, the sounds of monsters growling and grunting are approaching as the Base Personnel and the Navex Crews position themselves to prepare for the oncoming threat.

I checked around my pouches to grab out 2 mags for Ping and handed it over to him, he took it and slid a fresh mag into his P2 "Compact".

Ping [KLTM-6]:"Thanks Ries, your a life saver when it comes to pistol ammo."

"Don't mind it, we need to prepare for this threat, although weak we can't underestimate these wei-"

Navex Operator 1:"INCOMING! WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE FIRING RIFLES?!"

I can hear gunfire from the distance as it collides with the outpost walls, the Base Personnel return fire at the approaching group of disfigured infected.

Patrol 1:"AGH! I GOT HIT!"

Patrol 2:"Oh its just a flesh wound, you'll live!"

Patrol 1:"R-roger!"

Hearing those words reminds me of a 2000s action game from the past when computers was the main topic of almost every country.

Ping [KLTM-6]:"Ries, change of plans, we're needed at the Helipad to secure the Commander, let the Base Personnel handle this!"

"Copy!"

Me and Ping finished checking our equipment and began making our way towards the Helipad to get the Pilots and the Commander out of the Heliborne since its really difficult to open an armored cockpit if the door is locked and pilots unconscious, on the way we both saw the Helipad floor stained with blood of the Strain, but there was no body there as if the Strain just vanished, weird...

------------------------------------------------------

Location - Somewhere near Outpost 826
Time - 4:36 PM
Weather - Scattered Rainshowers

...
[Unknown POV]

In a secluded cliff, a floating figure looks over the Outpost that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, behind her is a holographic figure of what seems to be a tall woman wearing some sort of maid dress talking to eachother.

???:"So, you said an unknown 3rd party unexpectedly showed up?"

???:"Yes Miss Agent, currently they are engaging the ELID from the nearby city."

The Holographic figure, whose name was Agent walked forward to observe the 3rd party forces fighting off a group of wandering ELID.

Agent:"They seem interesting, change of orders Scarecrow, i need you to observe this group and see what they do, we'll need information of them if our forces happen to encounter them in the city especially weaknesses, we can't send a attack force as most of our resources are focused on the city, if those Griffin trash happen to catch wind of this, they will eventually investigate and find this group, in worst case scenarios, they team up and we'll take heavy damages in this sector."