Recon and Renovation [🇺🇳]

Syncing...
Syncing Complete.
Activating HUD...
HUD Activated.
Enabling Neural Cessator...
Neural Cessator Enabled, use with care.
All Systems Online and Running.
Welcome to the T.G.C-HUD (Tactical Ground Combat Heads Up Display), Commander.
-------------------------------------

Recon and Renovation

Location - ???
Time - 0731 - 7:31 AM
Weather - Scattered Rainshowers

Outpost Personnel
40

Riot Command - 1 (Major Lee)
Technicians - 4
Ranger Patrols - 10 (+5 new clones)
Naval Expedition Guncrew (Navex Operators) - 5
Heliborne Crew - 4 (Commander Included)
Heliborne Ground Team - 5
Droids/Drones - 1 (UNX)
UN Hover APC Crew - 5
Combat Engineers - 4
Combat Medics - 1

...
Accessing Combat Engineer 3 "Vine" Helmet Camera...
Access complete, recording...
...

It's a new day in this new world we found ourselves into, i exited the Barracks to be greeted by sunlight and the desolate wasteland surrounding the outpost.

"It can't get worse from here, can it?"

I look around to see the overnight patrols heading to the Barracks to get some shut-eye as new Ranger Clones cover the daytime patrol shift, i then pondered about last night about me and Dew cleaning off the blood of the Strain, it was tiring but atleast it won't smell like dead gutter rats.

I turn around to see the rest of the Combat Engineers, my team and the Technicians getting up for the day, i don't know where the Heliborne Crew and their Ground Team are residing in though, my thoughts were snapped as an annoucement comes through my radio.

Maj. Lee:"All Combat Engineers and Technicians, report to the Command Wing for an assignment, over."

"Well there goes my train of thoughts."

I turn back around to enter the Barracks as the Technicians move to the Command Wing while my Team is still getting their gear up.

"C'mon guys, get a move on."

Gater:"Alright alright, give us a moment."

After 30 seconds past, my team was ready for the day and headed towards the Command Wing, on our way there i looked outside the window to see the Heliborne Crew residing in their respective Vehicle, the APC from the Navex Operators was moving out of the outpost but no signs of the Heliborne Ground Team.

We eventually arrived at the Command Wing, Major Lee was already waiting and gave us the glare of 'where the fuck did you go', the infamous glare of Major Lee capable of making slackers tremble, we all saluted to avoid getting reprimanded.

Maj. Lee:"At ease, soldiers. Alright listen up, we all know we got transported into god knows what kind of world we are in, and we already confirmed that danger lurks around every corner last day so you are all tasked with establishing a perimeter fence to keep stragglers off, any questions?"

"No, ma'am!"

Maj. Lee:"Then get to work, i'll have to clone 2 extra Technicians to assist you in the work."

All of us headed to the Helipad to fabricate the materials needed for the perimeter line, two of the Technicians dispersed to mark out the best placement for fences.