Questioning Part 1 [🛡]

Accessing Griffin Operations Server...
Access complete.
Operations Server

> Operation Shocksurge
Status - Ongoing

Opening "Operation Shocksurge"...

-------------------------------------

"Questioning"
Part 1

Deployed Echelons (S0X Base)
Echelon 1
Echelon 3
(Returning to Base)
Echelon 4
(Conducting S&R for Alpha 1-2)

Ally Echelons (Yet to arrive, S09 Base)
Anti-Rain Team
Veteran Echelon 1
Veteran Echelon 2
FST - "2B14"

Ally Echelons (Forward Station 4)
Alpha 1-1
Alpha 1-2 (Missing)

Ally Squadrons (Military)
Rapid Response Force 1-1
Support Squad-1
Vanguard Squad-3

-------------------------------------

...
Sector S09 Base, Griffin Command Room
3rd Person POV
...

After recieving a call for reinforcements in dealing with Sangvis and new unknown ELIDs after a simple Land Reclamation mission went awry when a sudden energy surge struck the city in the Sector, HQ has responded by tasking Commander Gentiane to send reinforcements to the affected Sector since this was the nearest base near Sector 0X, With unknown types of ELIDs coming into play along with Sangvis, she is personally coming with the reinforcements to stabilize the Command Chain since the S0X Commander along with the Forward Station 4 Commander and the Military Officers are stretched thin and one screw up from Command could potentially risk the deployed combatants, right now she is currently telling the selected Echelons, Fire Support Team 2B14 and the AR Team to prepare for the upcoming operation before heading towards the Armory.

[CMDR. Gentiane POV]

Right after that unexpected call from Ms Helian, i told the AR Team, Fire Support Team 2B14 and Echelon 1 and 2 prepare for the new Operation they assigned us and told Kalina she will be supervising the base in my absence, i was making my way towards the armory to gear up and prepare for close combat should that happen when shit hits the fan.

Passing by some T-dolls who i greeted with urgency before passing by, i make it to the armory and entered inside, a variety of weapons belonging to each Tactical Doll were in sight but i brush it aside and head towards my designated locker which had my personal weapons and an issued G&K Protective Combat Suit (The outfit reward from Shattered Connexion).

I wore the Combat suit and grabbed my weapons, which was a M9 Beretta and an AAC Honey Badger PDW, weapons back from the 19th and 20th century if i recall correctly, looks unsuitable against the modern era combat droids but they were remodeled and enhanced to deal damage to droids.

'All equipment, check, all i need to do is inform the rest and get ready for whatever is going to happen over there...'

...
Sector S0X, Griffin Base, Helipads
Time - 1603 - 4:03 PM
Weather - Slight Rain
3rd Person POV
...

At the southern outskirts of the city of Bellaska stands a fortified base located on top of a hill, this is where the base of the assigned Griffin Commander is in alongside the stationed Military Forces dispatched to assist them in the land reclamation now turned investigation operation.