𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Why brings these bags? Are you creating a factory in your dorm?" Jisung jokes carrying a huge bag filled with bags. "Those bags are given by my Mom and almost all of them are from you! Are you the one telling me to create a factory?" Iseul snaps. "Oh. You're right" He chuckles entering the woman's room.

"I'll place everything here" Iseul nods unzipping her bag. "But, where are your-" He halts sporting Lijin entering the room. He shifted his gaze, not sparing Lijin a glance. "Iseul, hello" Lijin greets. "Yes, hello" The woman said. He abruptly sat on Iseul's white singles couch shifting uncomfortably. "What are you doing? Leave" Iseul said facing him. "Oh, yes"

"Jisung" Lijin run after him. He halts looking away. "How are you?" Lijin slightly smiles. "Good" He shortly answer. "Are you friends with Iseul? My roommate?" Lijin rub her palms together. "None of your business" He turn leaving the girl's dormitory.

Iseul gave her spot one last finishing touches before dropping down on her couch, tired. "I've had enough of you, what?" She answer Jisung's call. "Let's have dinner, come down" Jisung said. "I just said I've had enough of you, specially your face. It's so annoying to see it everyday, no"

"Do you hate me? You literally just made me carry your your huge bag filled with bags. I need meal, treat me" Jisung laugh from the other line. "Buy one yourself and forward the receipt to me, I'll just pay you" She shrug. "No, I don't want that. I'm asking you to have dinner with me" Jisung elaborates. "I don't want to have dinner with you"

"I'm the great Park Jisung, you don't want?" Jisung brag. "I don't want, the Great Park Jisung" She snaps ending the call. She throw her phone on the table staring at it in annoyance. "Iseul, let's have dinner" Hawon, her roommate said. "You can go without me" She shakes her head. "Why? Going to your boyfriend?" Lijin slightly smiles. "I don't have a boyfriend"

"Then, come with us"

Iseul drag her foot following her roommate. It's not that she's uncomfortable around Yoon Hawon and Kang Lijin, she just don't want to stumble upon Jisung after rejecting him. Hawon hold tightly on her arm as they fall in the queue for food. "Just noodles" She swipe her meal card following her other roommate to a table. "Iseul, are those designer bags on your table? The one Jisung carried?"

"Y...yes, but I never really use those" She answers Lijin. "Why? They're pretty" Lijin replied. "Uh..they're important to me. My Mom gave some to me and my Father gave me the others. And from are, given by...Jisung" She whispers the last words. "And it's expensive. I can't bare to use it" She adds. "Rich people really collect bags" Hawon comment stuffing her face with food. As for Iseul, she plays with her food, not that hungry.

"You said you don't want?" She abruptly look up only to see Jisung and Haechan. "Let us sit here" Haechan sat on the empty chair. "When will you pay me?" She halts from eating her food. "With what? I don't owe you anything" She frowns. "All the bags I bought you, pay me" Jisung grin. "Then, I'll return them to you. I never ask you to buy them" She snaps. "I'm just kidding, why are you so snappy today?"

"I'm leaving" She carries her tray walking past the man. "Me too" Jisung run after her. "Hey, what's with you and Lijin?" She ask placing her tray on the disposal area. Jisung did the same following her outside. "What do you mean?" Jisung replied burying his hand deep in his pocket. "She likes me."

"Wow! Lijin?" She claims. "Yes, she confess. Back when we were in highschool" Jisung shrug. "And? Did you become a couple and broke up? She's been throwing questions about you on our way here" She sighs. "No. I don't like her. I rejected her. I like someone, for so long already" Jisung look away. She nods as they continue to walk in the dark University. "Aren't you gonna ask who?"

"I'm not really curious and I don't care"

"Hey, what happened to your confession to Mark?" Jisung stop her from walking. She gulps squinting her eye. "He rejected me" She look up on the man. "What?" Jisung's brows move in symbol of his reaction. "There was a lot of people during my confession. Although not all of them were listening to me, he said he'll think about it. And rejected me privately" She states. "Ar....are you okay?" Jisung hesitantly ask. "Yes, somehow"

"Because of Mark, I have a goal for this year" She chuckles. "You're really fine. What's your goal?" Jisung grin. "To find the love of my life and get married once I graduate. That way, I'll experience wearing a pretty dress and have a ring given by a man" She smiles at her imagination. "My parents separated from my early age" She sat on the side of the road. Jisung did the same, sitting beside her.

"I did not get to experience going out with my parents to spend time together. I can't even wear pretty dress because there's no occasion." She rest her cheeks on her palms. "I think it thoroughly, maybe someone will give me the love I'm asking for" She smiles. "And I accepted it that's its not my parents. Every time my Dad would give me a bag, I know."

"It's a gift for my birthday cause again, he won't be present"

"But still, I cherish them." She smiles. "How do you think about dating me?" Jisung replied. She slowly face the man giving him a disgust look. "Leave me alone" She stands up leaving the man. "It's a Win-win. Imagine dating a 6 footer is dating 5 footer" Jisung calls. She halts facing the man. "sorry, I got your height wrong. You're not 5 feet, you're 4'9"

"I'll kill you" She threaten. "I'm sleepy now. See you tomorrow" Jisung run. She sighs returning to the dorm. When she gets there, the sight that welcomes her makes her confuse how to react. She rush towards her roommates grabbing her bag. "What are you doing?!" She shouts. "Relax. We're just looking at it" Lijin said. She looks down on her bag until the chain on the bag caught her attention. "Where's the ribbon?"

"What? What ribbon?" Lijin asks. "Give me the white ribbon" She shows her palm. "Give me!" She shouts. "What's happening here?" Jaemin and the rest of the student council enters their room. "Give me the ribbon" She grip on Lijin's arm tight. "Ow. You're hurting me" Lijin respond. "Give me the ribbon, Kang Lijin. Please" She somehow sooth herself to calm down.

"Give her the ribbon" Jaemin calmly butt in. "I don't have it" Lijin said. "I told you my bags are important! Why?! Why are you touching it?!" She yells. "I said give her the ribbon" Jaemin repeats. "I said I don't have it!" Lijin shouts. "Here" Jaemin snatch the ribbon on Lijin's hand. "Come with me" Jaemin said dragging Iseul out. "Let go. I'm not yet done with her"

"You'll transfer to a new room. Come on" Jaemin drag her out of the building, still holding her wrist. She move her foot along with the man as tears began to form on her eyes. "My Mom..." She stops making Jaemin halts as well. "My Mom tie this knot for me and that was the last bag she gave me"

"I know" Jaemin said. "What happened?" Jeno and Jisung approach them. "Stay with her. I'll settle her transfer" Jaemin walk in the office. "Are you okay?" Jeno asks. "The ribbon...what happened?" Jisung question. "Lijin...no, it doesn't matter" She shakes her head. "Lijin? What did she do?" Jisung follow up. "It's useless doing anything"

"I'll go home" She cries. "I can't stay here" She adds turning her heels. "Hey, stop" Jisung follow her. "Let's go, I'll help you" Jisung drag her back to the building.

"Wait for me outside" Jisung said, Iseul nods dragging her suitcase out. He shut the door facing all three girls. "Lijin" He calls the leader sitting down on the table. "That bag was given to her by her mother before she left. And that was the last time she saw her Mom" He began. "That ribbon was so important to her. When she said her bags are important, it is important"

"I don't know what hits you to ignore her statement and get in your way into ruining her night but, is there some bug living in your head saying you should touch it?" He snaps. "I know you, you can do anything you want whether it affects anyone. You're a bitch that don't give a damn to the people around you" He adds. "Why? Why Cho Iseul?"

"You like her, why? She's not that pretty. I've been adoring you for so long" Lijin states. "So it's because of that?" He sighs.

"Immature wench"