ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Last day, it's Iseul's last day before taking her well deserve one month break. And all she plans to do is spent it at the vacation Jeno has offered her. It took her lots of time to think about it until she has decided. Although she already said yes to the man, she still had the second thought.

"Woah! If it isn't Cho Iseul" Iseul halts, turning her heels. Her breath almost cut off when she spot Kang Lijin walking towards her, beside the woman is the only Yoon Hawon. "What are you doing here?" She slowly states. "We know you're rich but we can afford tuition too!" Hawon claims finally reaching close to her. "Jisung? Where is he?" Lijin question. "I don't know" She snaps turning her heels.

"Iseul" Jeno approach her, his black duffle bag on his shoulder. "You and Jisung broke up already? Who is he?" Lijin claims. "Who are you?" Jeno frowns. "Kang Lijin" Lijin replied. "I don't give a damn about your name. Fuck off" Jeno cuss. "Iseul, let's go" She nods following the man in.

"Who are they?" Jeno question once they're alone. "Jisung's admirer" She simply answered writing her name on the attendance. Jeno did the same following her in the lecture hall. "Forgot he had a lot of them for a moment" Jeno claims. "Tell me about it. They're endless" She slid to the third row of the lecture hall to sit.

The next five minutes went by her and Jeno talking about this or that until a huge group enter the lecture. Haechan was fast to spot them and run to them, followed by the rest. Iseul slowly look around for that certain man who was sick in the last news she heard about him. Her heart almost leap out of her chest when she spot the man.

Hair now long and fluffy, the man manage to pull of a plain white shirt Iseul is sure he carelessly throw on and a pair of trouser that hug his endless legs. "Jeno, guess what" Haechan broke the silence once everyone was seated. "What?" Jeno replied. "We're going with you. To the vacation. Isn't it fun?" Haechan broke the news. "Not really." Jeno look away. "Come on, do you hate me that much? Even Jisung bought his own ticket already. I thought he won't go because he's sick but he said he'll go"

"How about Jaemin?"

"I'm going" Jaemin, as usual, was the last to arrive, sit beside Chenle who focus on his game so early in the morning. "Then, it's settled. We're all going. No backing out. If you back out, you owe me a meal my whole life" Haechan declares, the same as the professor for the first period enters.

Iseul walk alone in the hallway, it's 5pm and the University is almost empty. Only a few students were leaving. Iseul's class ended around 3pm and she took about 2 hours signing whatever paper is needed for her transfer. Although first semester hasn't ended yet, the dean has said that excusing a leave is fine.

She drag her shoulder bag sighing. She finally did it. She's leaving finally. The question is, is it worth it? Won't she regret it? The answer to all her question has same answer even though they're different from each other, she don't know.

"How are you and Jisung?" It is Jang Mijin's voice. Iseul halts, her grip on her bag tightening. "I jump on him" Iseul almost rush in out of anger when she manage to stop herself. "Sooah, you know that Jisung still loves his girlfriend, right?" Mijin replied. "Ex girlfriend!" Sooah corrects. "Whatever you call it, it's the same. Jisung don't even like you. Why won't you go and accept Jeno? He likes you so much"

"And I like Jisung"

"Now that you reject Jeno which is about a month already, look, Iseul has him again. And for the second time, Iseul won. Sooah, let me tell you, Iseul is winning" Mijin states. "And what do you mean you jump on him?" Mijin adds. "I tried kissing him. I know I sound insane but for a second, I swear, he's looking at me like he loves me" Sooah insist. "You're crazy. You're going way too low"