𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

"So you're saying your department hasn't start anything yet? Although the contract is sign already?" Iseul shifted uncomfortable. Jisung really switch to serious mode, he suddenly get serious. And it seems like the upcoming project is huge considering how tense and serious everyone is. "Well, Mr. Park, we need you to explain to us what our project is."

"It's written in the contract, you motherfucker"

That surprise Iseul. Jisung look so press and mad. "The rumor is true. Park Jisung is a sacred business man" Her ears perk up hearing the whispers beside her which she decides to ignores. "Talk to me when you have something to present" And Jisung walk out, leaving his assistant. "I apologize in behalf of Mr. Park, I'm sorry" The assistant bows running after his boss.

"That was intense, what the hell?" Ms. Han mumbles, leaning on the huge table. "Ms. Han, are you okay?" She ask standing up. "I'm fine, Iseul. Anyways, go to Mr. Park and hand this project plan to him for me" Nodding, she grab the paper. "We have a plan, why didn't we present it earlier?" She softly asks. "No questions. Go"

"Assistant Kim" She calls at the assistant of Jisung. "Cho Iseul, the intern, right?" She nods as answer. "I...I'm here to deliver something to Mr. Park. Is he inside?" She asks. "Ah yes, one minute. Mr. Park, Cho Iseul is here for you, should I let her in?"

"You do have plan, why did they not present it?" Jisung flip the folder of paper, reading the plan properly. "They were so ten-" She halts when Jisung shush her. "What?" She mouthed the word. Jisung did not said anything but grab a piece of paper, writing his words instead of speaking.

They can hear us from the outside

"So?" She replied. "My assistant is a huge nosy person. Instead, ask your manager to give me a new office. Tell her this room is so dirty, I don't like it" Jisung respond. That made Iseul looks around the room. It's not dirty tho. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?" She claims as the man stood up, approaching her. "I was force to leave your apartment, I was planning to wait for you"

Iseul sighs hugging the man back, Jisung has her secure on his chest tight. "Jisung, what will happen if they found out we have this kind of relationship?" She ask, tightening her grip around the man. "Nothing will happen. You're my girlfriend, and it's fine if they found out. I don't care" Jisung replied. "I know but we have to separate our relationship with work. You know that, right?"

"Of course, I was just so press earlier. I don't like it when someone is slacking in work"

After the short session with Jisung, Iseul returns to the department, going straight to her seat. Her eyes go straight to the email that pops in her screen. It was an email from Jeno which she responded fast. It's simply regarding the upcoming vacation which is tomorrow already.

5pm came fast, Iseul rush packing all her stuffs to go straight to the department store. Probably to buy everything she needed. "Ms. Han, I'll be off now" She reminds her senior. "Yes, Iseul. Go on. See you once your vacations done" She smiles nodding. Exiting the department, it was empty when she get there.

Walking alone in the hallway, her arm were suddenly snatch by a strong firm grip. Her cheek were welcome by tone yet soft chest while she look up to the culprit. "Jisung" She calls. "Off now? Are you going shopping?" She nods as answer to both of the question. "Let me tag along. Let's go" Jisung entwine their fingers together. "Someone might see us" She move her foot along the man, trying to get away from the man's firm grip. "Let them see us. They should know you're mine"

It's the same line she heard less than 3 years ago. They should know you're mine. It feels different hearing it again. The possessiveness gets louder. "Jisung, are you really fine with us like this?" She held the man's hand tight. "I'm not fine if you're gonna hide me again" Jisung said while they enter the parking lot. Their heels click as they walk around to spot the man's car.

"Hop on in" Jisung unlock the door from the inside. She pull the door open, entering. Placing her bag beside her which Jisung was fast to take a grasp on. Jisung place her bag on the back seat while she buckle her belt. "Where shall we go to?" Jisung move the steering wheel, driving out of the company. "Anywhere. I should hurry back home"

"Why the rush?"

"I have to pack" She answers. "Me too but I think I should ask Kim to do it for me. I'm way too lazy" Jisung sighs focusing on the road. "You should head home first and take a rest. The drive tomorrow will be long." She states. "I know but I'm fine. I once fly to three country in a day for meetings. I'm good" The man replied which surprise the shit out of her. "I said go home"

"I'm home, to you"

For the hundred time, Iseul's heart beat quicken. It's like every time the man would open his mouth to speak, her heart would burst out and speak for itself. Damn Park Jisung. He really has a great hold of her. "You must be insane. Stop saying things like that" She hold in her laugh. "You like it, don't deny it or else I'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow"

"Stop threatening me like that, you're scary"

"I could do you like that. Just not without your consent. I'm a good gentleman" Jisung respond making a U turn. "Right, I remember. Jisung, how's your Mom?" The man's mother suddenly hit her head. "Good. Still supportive as ever. She aged like a fine wine"

"I want to meet her" She sang. "What? Are you rushing me? I haven't propose to you yet" The man claims. "I'm not talking about marriage! I just want to see her again" She gasp. "We can get married, don't worry. You have to be pregnant first, that way, no one will object"

"Your way of fighting for ourselves is so bad"

Jisung and Iseul took about an hour shopping before they decided to return back home, when she said home, she thought the man said was they should go separate ways but in the end, she just found herself eating dinner with Jisung I her place. The man seems like he has no plan on leaving soon as he is wearing his home clothes. "Jisung, you should go after dinner, alright?"

"I'll go when I want to. You don't mind me crushing here, right?"

"I don't but—" The man interrupted her. "Then, I'll stay here first" Jisung said having another spoonful of the meal she cook. "Then, I'll go clean the guest room" She said, giving up on making Jisung leave. "No need, I'll sleep in your bed" Jisung finally look at her. Those eyes that were once in the television on her wall. "Then, where will I sleep?" She claims.

"In my arms?"

"I'm serious. Look, I'm really tired. You getting mad at the meeting sure took loads of energy from me, Mr. Park" She claims. "I'm tired too, that's why I need you beside me. Your scent relaxes me. I have insomnia, I can't sleep these days" Jisung states. "Insomnia? Since when?" She enquire. "It started two years ago, when we broke up. Yesterday was the first time I slept properly, thanks to you" Jisung casually said, his hand moving to eat again.

No wonder Jisung has gotten thinner and a lot taller. Iseul thought the break up affect her so much compare to Jisung but they're the same. It affected the both of them so bad.

Iseul enters her bedroom, finally finishing her bath and is change into her night gown. She shut the door behind her, walking straight to her vanity. "What took you so long to shower?" Jisung sat up, crawling at the edge of the bed. "Never mind. Don't answer that, we might stay up all night"

Iseul look up on the mirror in front of her, behind her is the man's reflection who's staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?" She asks. "Nothing. You just look beautiful" The man replied. She shrug off the butterflies churning in her stomach and began to brush her hair. "Let me do it" Jisung stood up snatching the brush in her hand.

The man's long yet light fingers run through her hair. Jisung has his lips pucker indicating he's focusing. Suddenly, her heart beat quicken. Again, for the how many times in this day. The moment she awoke and even before she sleeps. "Jisung" She calls. "Yes, baby?"

"I love you"