𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Jisung, I know it's late but can you hear me out?" Jaemin stares at Jisung. Jisung nods, letting the man talk. Although he know what the talk is seriously for, he's ready to hear his friend out. "Sure, don't worry and say anything" He replied. "About Iseul"

"Since when did you two get back together?"

"Just...about 2 or 3 days ago" He assures. "I like Iseul" That surprise him. He did not expect the man to broke the news to him that way. "I know" He sighs. This time, the older were the surprise one. "Sorry, look Jisung, you're a great friend of mine. What I'm trying to say is, please take care of Iseul. I wanted to be the one to take care of her but I'm glad she return to the hands that will assure the safety of her heart"

"I will"

"And Jisung, we're cool, right?" Jaemin force a smile. "Of course. Uhm Iseul is waiting. I need to go" He quickly excuse himself walking up the stairs. Heavy footsteps were heard. As heavy as his chest, he give the older man last one look before disappearing in his sight. Jaemin is a very good friend of him, he can't risk losing him just because of a some affection. One has to give up and Jisung knows it's not him. He can't give up Iseul.

He knows Iseul is his right from the start. The heart racing when he would spot the woman. He knew it's not just a crush. It's love. And he thought what he's feeling inside him would disappear right away but he's wrong. It stays and even after not seeing Iseul for so long, he still love her. Like they said, the feelings that return never left.

"Iseul" He shut the door behind him approaching his girlfriend who recently finishes taking a bath. Already in her sleepwear and is preparing to bed. Unknowingly, he has his arm wrap around the woman's waist from behind. "What's with you? Get off. I'm tired" Iseul said, her hand on top on his arm. "No, give me a second" He sniffs the woman's scent.

"What happened?" Iseul spin herself facing him. Her arm circle around his neck. The woman's white pale skin and scent was enough to awake the beast below his belt. He's suddenly feeling it again. Which he tries not to. "I love you" He let out placing soft feathery kisses on the woman's neck.

Without them noticing, he already has the woman below him. On the bed and is staring at each other full of love and lust. "I lock the door" He mumbles which made the woman close the gap between them. His hand was fast to find the woman's head, deepening the kiss. His other hand were roaming to find the end of Iseul's nightgown.

Successfully finding it, Iseul cuts the kiss lifting her arm. He slowly lift the woman's silk dress dropping it on the bed. The next thing he felt was Iseul's hand on the hem of his shirt. He took this cue to remove the shirt around him. "Iseul, let's get married" He push some hair out of his woman's face. "As soon as possible" He place soft and short peck on the woman's lips.

"That's right. Let's get married" Iseul nods. That answer his question which made him plant their lips together again. This time, he took control and push his dominance in. Every moment and every commitment was memorable. He wants to make more memories with Iseul.

Iseul awoke feeling strong yet protective arms around her. The man is bare and fast asleep. Their night session replay in her head. Specially the part when the man ask her to marry him. And she agrees. "You're awake" Jisung smiles pulling her closer. Iseul rested her chin on the man's bare shoulder blades, feeling warmth.

"So, what's the date?"

"What date?" She replied. "Our wedding. When do you want it to happen?" Jisung answers. "Anytime. I'm fine with it" She shut her eyes close sinking into the man's embrace. "Then next month it is" The man chuckles tightening his grip around her. "Let's go, let's swim" She sat up. "I'm tired" The man whines. "Well, I want to swim. I'll go down first then?"

"Okay"

"Did you two drive here to sleep in?" Haechan sprinkle water on Iseul as she walk in, her long sleeve on her figure. "Don't overreact. It's still early" She sat on the chair. "Eat up. It's lunch already" Renjun slides a plate towards her. "Thanks. Who cook?" She grab her utensils. "Jaemin and Chenle did"

"Hey, eat up" Renjun turn to Jisung who arrive just now. "What's there to eat? I'm way too hungry" Jisung sat beside Yangyang who kept his eyes on his phone. "Eat anything" Renjun sighs stripping his jacket, slowly getting down on the indoor pool. "Why aren't you in the ocean?" She asks. "Dude, it's fucking cold out there. At least here we have jacuzzi, good for sex"

"Your mouth, really" Jisung sighs throwing shades right at Haechan. "Why? We're grown up. If I have girlfriend I'll do it" Haechan respond like the subject is nothing. "I'll join Chenle to play basket" Yangyang stood up, league his phone on the table. "Me too!" Haechan calls getting off the pool. "I want to watch!" Renjun follow the rest leaving Iseul and Jisung alone.

"Why are you staring at me?" She stops chewing, facing the man. "Now that I think about it, I could consider Haechan's suggestions. Let's go" Before she could process what the man were saying, she's already up on Jisung's arm who was walking over to the jacuzzi. "Hey! Someone might see us." Jisung ignores her and sit her down on the water.

"You must be crazy" She hug herself as the wind blew. "Do you know that scene?" Jisung ask, leaning both of his arm on the side of the jacuzzi. "What scene?" She raise a brow. "To all the boys I've loved. Kavinsky and Lara Jean kissed here. After that, Kavinsky caught feelings for Lara Jean, do you think we could recreate that?"

"No"

"Well, it's okay. They were pretending when it happens and we're already together. It's not the same anymore" Jisung puff his cheeks, looking away. "Whatever. I'm still eating" She stood up only to be pull by the man which results her into landing onto his lap. "I did not said we can't do anything else" Jisung smirk at her. "Let me go, what if someone sees us?" She grip on the man's huge hand on her wrist. "Relax. No one will come. They're playing"

"Still. Let go. The sun is up and I'm tired. Don't start with me right now" She yank the man's grip on her leaving the jacuzzi. "You're so boring" The man grin pushing his wet hair back. "Sex addict" She mumbles returning to the table. "I heard that and guess what, I won't deny it. I know it myself since you ask me about my sexual awakening"

"Who knows, your question woke my sexual frustrations?"

"Seriously. What's wrong with you?" She face the man, still sitting on the chair. "There's nothing wrong with me. Sexual awakening is part of adulthood. I'm adult already so is you, is there something wrong with your body? Is that why you're never horny?" Jisung replied. "You're sick. Seriously, you're sick" She said, out of words already. "Call me sick or whatever but I could get naked here if you ask me to"

"I won't ask you to." She mocks. "You seems to be enjoying this moment. After clinging onto me every night, you'll pick a fight with me?" Jisung said, his grin never leaving his face which only adds frustration to his woman. "You are picking a fight with me" She corrects. "I'm not. Don't worry, I won't argue with you"

"I'll stay here, quiet and enjoy myself being a hottie and guess what, you own me"

Iseul could only roll her eyes pushing her plate filled with cold food. The character development of the man was a whole different person. "Meats cook" Jeno returns, holding a tray filled with grilled meat. Jaemin soon follows up. "Why didn't you finish your meal?" Jaemin raise a brow.

"She's full already, by something"

"Give me that" She grab another empty plate to ask for meat. "Is it too early for Soju?" Jeno rather ask himself. "No, get me one. I'm way too stress" She shakes her head. "Me too" Jisung stood up, leaving the jacuzzi. "Jaemin, you?" Jaemin just nod distributing meat on plates. Jeno nods as return entering the house again to get the alcohol.

"Be careful with drinking" Jisung grip on her shoulder. His grip tightening as warning. "I'm grown up, like you said" She rolls her eyes grabbing her utensils. "Still. Listen to me. Or else, I'm warning you. This is a warning" Jisung whispers before turning his heels to grab a towel. The man soon face her, wiping his wet hair.

"Listen to me, I know what I know and you don't"