𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Iseul covers face with her bag crouching while trying to get to the cafeteria. Her first class just finishes and after that, she knew Jisung is burning mad already. She sat down behind the wall opening her phone. Multiple messages from Jisung welcomes her. She immediately turn off her phone in a hurry. "Hey, Cho Iseul"

Slowly looking up, she's welcome by the blond man she's hiding from. She slowly stands up hugging her bag. "Jisung" She calls. "You look handsome today" She compliments. "Can you let me off once?" She slightly hold onto the man's jacket. "Why weren't you answering my message?"

"I was busy"

"With what?" Jisung replied. "We were doing make up. To a model" She answers. "Model? Who's the model?" Jisung ask again. "It doesn't matter! Let's go have lunch" She push the tall man to the cafeteria.

"Who was the model?" Jisung ask. Iseul put down her spoon filled with food looking up on Jisung. "Someone" She answer, not directly. "I said who. I'm asking for the name" Jisung said. "You don't know him" She said, fast. "So it's a him?" That's when she knew she fuck up. She should have believe the man when he said he got jealous fast. That was a warning already and she ignored it. "Mark Lee"

"Mark? Did you recommend him? There are loads of men in the University"

"No! Why would I recommend him?" She claims. "You said you and him are cool. No hard feelings, it means you're fine with seeing him everyday" Jisung insist. "What's wrong with you? It's just a make up." She said. Serious. "I said I get jealous fast and you expect me to be fine with you touching Mark's face here and there?"

"Wow. I can't believe him" She lean on the chair watching Jisung exits the cafeteria, leaving her. She angrily grab her chopsticks eating her remaining food. It hasn't been 24 hours yet since she and Jisung dated and they fought already? After knowing the man her whole life, she's surprise that Jisung is really a jealous man. He got jealous fast.

"Hey" Mark sat on the chair Jisung was occupying seconds already. In surprise, she jump up. "What's wrong?" Mark adds. "Why are you sitting there?" She asks. "Why not? It's empty. I just came to eat" Mark frowns. "You're right" She sat back down.

"Are you okay?" Mark ask. "No" She answers playing with her food in anger. If this is the result of having boyfriend, she shouldn't have dream of it. "What happened?" Mark ask again. "I fought with someone over some little things" She answers not looking at Mark. "Is it that bad?"

"No! All I did was do my duty as a student and he has to be—!" She did not finish her words remembering her relationship with Jisung is secret at the moment. "I need to go" She carry her tray putting it on the disposal before walking out of the cafeteria.

"How to coax your boyfriend" She type on her laptop. "I can't believe I'm searching things like this" She grip on the pen breaking it. She sighs throwing it in the bin. 1. Act of service 2. Show him tears. Disappointed, she shut her laptop close. She grab her phone opening it. No message pop in her notification bar.

"Jisung" She calls. "What?" Jisung replied from the other line. "Let's go shopping?" She smiles. "No" And the man end the call. "This fucker" She glares at her phone. She can't believe Jisung is this stubborn. She's never seen the man like this. This is the first time. Iseul has never call Jisung names other than a jerk. But right now, she could name him hundred times than the bare minimum.

Iseul enters the library looking around for Jisung. Jeno has told her Jisung were in the library so she went immediately. She grip on her tote bag approaching the man she has spot from afar. She looks around in case someone knows them. "Jisung" She calls smiling. Jisung put down the book he's reading sparing her a glance. "Are you mad?"

"Yes"

"Come on, I'm sorry. I should have told you in advance but I just found out about it" She hugs the man's waist. "What can I do just so you could forgive me?" She whines. "One condition" Jisung look down on her. She break away from Jisung nodding. "Give me the title I deserve"

"I did give you. Look, your name on my contact went from Park Jisung to my boyfriend" She shows her phone. Jisung give her phone a short look before glaring at her. "You should change it to private boyfriend or semi boyfriend" Jisung turn exiting the library. She hold in her anger following Jisung out. "Hey, Park Jisung!"

"Park Jisung? Not boyfriend anymore?" Jisung face her. "What's wrong with you? It's just a student duty. Nothing else" She claims. "Did you directly did his makeup?" Jisung questions. She shakes her head as no. "Are you sure?" She nods. "Fine." She smiles at Jisung's words. "If I found out you're lying. I won't let you go. Let's go" Jisung drop his arm on her shoulder.

Walking together, she wrap her right arm on Jisung's waist enjoying the moment. "Iseul" Jisung calls. She hum as reply. "So, when will you give me the title I deserve?" Jisung tighten his grip on her shoulder. "Soon?" She look away. "When exactly is soon?" Jisung grin. "Like soon soon"

Iseul enter her room after washing up, her wet hair hanging on her face. She approach her side, sitting on her couch. Grabbing her phone, a message from Jisung pop.

My boyfriend
— Go to our basketball practice tomorrow. 2pm sharp

"So demanding" She rolls her eyes throwing her phone on the table. She grab her bag unzipping it. Opening one drawer, she pull her biggest make up bag. Pulling another drawer open, she throw all the cosmetics she'll need for tomorrows class. "Kian" She spin her chair. "Who are the basketball players you know?"

"Basketball players?" She nods. "Jisung, Jeno, Chenle and Haechan. Other than them n–oh! Mark, Johnny, Jaehyun and Jungwoo" Kian answers. "Thanks" She face her table again. Mark will be present. She's sure Jisung will be keeping a close watch on her.

Iseul run in her room, it was empty when she walk in as Kian was out in her class. She open her dresser grabbing a set of clothing. She change into those, spraying perfume all over her as finishing touches. She open her phone only to see 2:03pm. In a hurry, she run out of the dormitory.

Running again, she enters the court. She approach the bench sitting down while catching her breath. "Water water" She rummage through her bag. "Here" She look up. "Thanks" She grab the water from Mark about to open it when a sharp eye were watching her. She immediately give the bottle back to Mark approaching Jisung to the other bench.

"I came, why are you mad?" She plays. "I said 2pm sharp. I gave you enough time to have lunch. It's 2:07" Jisung said, watching her closely. "I change" She reasons. "It will take 3 minutes to get to the dorm and a minute to spray perfume. What happened to the 3 minutes? Flirting with Mark?" Jisung states. "What's wrong with you? Maybe you should buy me a car so I could reach here faster than you want"

"It takes a while to get here from the dormitory!" She raise her voice. "And can't you see? I ran. I just change but I'm all sweaty" She rolls her eyes. "I'm leaving" Jisung grab his bag. "What? I rush here, you said I’ll watch you practice?" She held Jisung's arm only to take it away when Haechan and the rest arrives. "Watch Mark" Jisung grin leaving the court.

"Where are you going?! We just arrive!" Haechan shouts. "What's wrong with him?" Jeno approach her. "I don't know too" She stump her way out following the grumpy man. "Jisung!" She shouts. "Stop acting like this. You're more moody than a girl with period" She states. "I am moody" Jisung face her. "That's what I said?"

"Exactly so go to Mark" Jisung cross his arm. "You're right" She sighs. Jisung's brows raise. "You really get jealous fast." She adds. "That was a warning, when you said you got jealous fast, right? I should have take precautions for it." She continues. "Why? Breaking up with me now?" Jisung replied.

"No! I'm really enjoying you bickering with me the whole day. How about you make it a whole week?" She throw sarcastic statement. "At this point, I shouldn't have dream of having a boyfriend" She continues. "It's like I'm babysitting a spoiled brat" She said. "Hey, let me tell you" Jisung cross his arms. "Whether you want to break up or not..."

"You're stuck with me the whole college"