𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Iseul sat by the bench beside the rest of her friend, Jisung was sat beside Jeno and is 4 people away from her. The event hasn't started but there are loads of people in the school property where the event will be held is at already. Iseul lean her hand on her legs looking around, uncomfortable by the atmosphere engulfing the once noisy group.

She swears to herself, if she ever see another sight she never want to see, she'll end it. Yangyang was right. She shouldn't put all herself to one man. "What are you thinking so deep?" Renjun nudged her. "I was thinking of how to break up with Jisung" She honestly answer. "What? Hey, don't do risky decision when you're mad"

She click her tongue crossing her legs. "Jisung is trying me as well. Maybe we really know each other very well but not as a couple" Realization hits her. "It's just a simple fight but look, we cannot even talk about it" She said in a matter of fact. "I guess this time I could say, I know Jisung better than you. I mean, our friendship is not as long as you have with him. I met him when we were in junior. And let me tell you, he's very dominant and his pride is probably taller than him"

"Jisung is just so immature. He's literally entertaining a woman in front of me. And that Sooah is definitely enjoying messing with me" She rolls her eyes. "He entertains Sooah?" She nods as answer. Lost for words already. "He was the first to say that we're not kids anymore and that we are in a healthy relationship. But, he's doing that?"

Before the event could even start, Iseul has excuse herself for the bathroom. So as she said, she enters the bathroom, going to one stall. Before she could even does her business, two familiar voice were heard. "It seems like they fought, what will you do?" It was Jang Mijin's voice. "You don't believe that they're actually dating, right?" Sooah calmly replied. "It was all over the University. That they're dating, I think it's true"

"I don't care. I'll ask Jisung later. He accepted my fragrance" Sooah claims. "You said it's because Iseul was present. Don't you think Jisung is just using you because Iseul is listening?" Jang Mijin replied. "Sooah, you're literally ruining someone's relationship. Do you have to go that low just because of some man?" Mijin adds and Iseul could not agree anymore. "I like Jisung for so long already. I can't just sit and see him date someone I despise the most"

That's it. Iseul lost it. She slam the door open charging towards Sooah. Her grip on the woman's hair tightening as she cannot control her emotion. She has burst. "You slut" She said through her gritted teeth. "Ow! You're hurting me! Let go!" Sooah shouts while Mijin watch, don't know what to do. "How dare you flirt with my boyfriend?!" She shouts. Without her noticing, Mijin took off.

Jisung rush in the women's bathroom followed by the rest. Charging, he grip tightly on Iseul's wrist yanking her grasp out of Sooah's hair. "What are you doing?!" He shouts, mad. "Ah really. This is so annoying" Iseul take a step back from him, holding in her tears. "Jisung, what are you doing?" Renjun butt in, taking a step forward. "She's clearly hurting someone!"

"Fuck. I've had enough of you. It's better to teach you a lesson" Renjun aim to throw a punch when Haechan and Jeno hold him. "Jisung" Iseul calls making everyone quiet. "I fucking hate you" She claims making Jisung's breath hitch, his heart beating so fast in his rib cage. He never would have thought he will hear those words from Iseul. "You don't even know what happened"

Jisung almost rush to his girlfriend seeing tears escape the woman's eyes. "Iseul" The woman's name escape his mouth. "Damn it. Stop saying my name, I hate it so much" Iseul glares at her. "I can't believe you're entertaining someone when we're in the verge of breaking apart" The woman said. "Let me tell you what your Sooah has said behind your back"

"No, Jisung don't-"

"Quiet the fuck down!" She shouts. "That woman is willing to risk everything. She has to go so low just to ruin our relationship. So, let me give her what she wants" She continues. "No, Iseul don't" Jisung declares. "Let's end this. I'm so fucking tired of you"

"Congrats. You successfully ruined it" Renjun turns to Jisung. "Look, I never want any of this" He claims. "Sure" And everyone started leaving. "Jisung" Sooah said behind him. "Not now" He rush out of the bathroom.

Iseul carelessly walk in the road of the huge university to leave. Not paying a single attention to her surrounding, her mind drifting to endless thoughts. Although the weight in her chest did not completely left, it feels light rather than heavy. Maybe she really just had to let it out, that's all.

She never would have thought her conclusion were correct. She don't know Jisung as much as she thought. In fact, she never know the man. Jisung is a whole different species and it seems like this is the first time she witness it.

"Where are you going?" Yangyang drop an arm on her shoulder. She just cross her arms moving her foot. "You did well back there" The man adds making her stop. "What?" She let out. "I can see that this is your first relationship and it's normal if it fails. You made a decision cause you're mad but at least the weight in your chest decreases"

"I know it's not fully gone but at least it decreases, right? You just had to let it out" The man continues. "Yangyang, what will I do now? I ended things with Jisung" She unknowably let out. "So? Live as usual. You might be thinking he's just a phase so let's keep it that way, continue your life like what you were doing before even being his girlfriend" Yangyang shrug.

Reaching home, Iseul flop straight to the couch taking a deep breath. Yangyang is right, her chest does feel light than earlier. She seems pleased that she let it all out. "Are you excited?" Mr. Lee exits the kitchen followed by her Mom, Mr. Lee was carrying the 7 year old Minha. "Iseul, you're here. We were just about to call you" Her Mom greets. "I just arrive" She sat up fixing her clothes.

"Minha is turning 8 in 3 days" A oh escape her mouth. "We were thinking of returning to Vancouver. Me and Lee thought you and Mark should study there till you graduates. Since Mark is graduating in 3 years and you're 4, we could do it" Her Mom explains. Talking about how luck is always against her. "Even me? I can stay here"

"Come on, Iseul. You're a family" Mr. Lee states. I'm not. At least not to you. "I'm fine here" She said. "I'm not. Besides, Vancouver has lots of great University. You can easily find one" Her Mom states. "I know but still....Dad" She let out her reason. "My Dad. How about my Dad?" Her eyes shakes as she hold in her tears. "Mom, if you're going to fly somewhere. Leave me to my father"

"Iseul, we'll be back once you and Mark graduates. It won't be long" Mr. Lee butt in. "Still. My father. I can't just leave" She shakes her head. "Iseul, I can't leave you to your father. I'm your mother, I have the rights to bring you with me. In fact, from the first place I should have been the one to take care of you, not him"

"Mom, I'm sorry. This is too much for me. I don't want to leave my Dad"

"You still have time. Think about it. Iseul, I know something was up. If you want a peaceful youth, you can always start a new one" Her Mom pleads. "Not without Dad" Her tears fell as she cling onto her Mom. "God. My daughter likes her father so much" Her Mom wrap her arms around her. She did the same letting her tears out.

What Iseul cannot just imagine is, living her life without the presence of her Dad. It was the same when she was living with her Dad, although the said father is rarely back home, she would see faint figure of him. And it's enough for Iseul. Moving to a different country and is far from her hometown is a whole different thing.

"Is your Dad really stopping you or someone else, Iseul?"