5

How did you even get into this mess? There you were 'pinned down' on the floor, the gator you've been attempting to find in his room was in his attraction. The Monty golf.

The place was pretty dim, it was off limits after all, just a few dim lights here and there, illuminating, the gator's red eyes illuminating as well, a little blinding you but wasn't hurting.

The water dripping from the animatronic to your own white uniform, making it see through bit by bit as the water drips more on top of you. 

--------------

“Just a heads-up superstar, if Monty isn't in his room he might be in the Monty golf, it's pretty fun there but off limits for kids for a while”

You nodded at the caring animatronic bear, thanking him, before proceeding on your way.

“Monty?” The door opened to Monty's room to see green walls and dim green lights, the room had a much more mature effect than the ones Freddy has.

The gator was nowhere to be found.

Monty's known for violent tendencies and easily angered, to think they'd launch him for kids is a bit surprising.

Then again there were no reports of accidents,, so he must be safe enough for people to entrust their kids to an easily angered animatronic.

'Why even program him like that'

You left the manuals on Monty's desks, carrying the pail and rugs again, walking towards the direction where you can find Monty golf.

“Monty?” You walk slowly, looking around at the big place, 'Am I supposed to check his program? That's not exactly my area' You walked towards the small pond that the attraction has.

Looking at the water, seeing something move, quite eerily. 'Well, this is a bit scary…'  Before you knew it a big form got out quickly, the pail you were holding slammed on the floor and spilling water.

Water splashes everywhere from the big form that got out too quickly from the water.

You fall down on your ass with a surprised face, the form on top of you was Monty, you were beneath him, considering he was tall and large.

His arms besides you as if he was going to lock you in place if you attempted to escape. You felt like a prey.

“Well hello rock star~”

-----------------

“Mind getting off me? Please…?” Please? Really? You were begging an animatronic? What a submissive little bitch.

You hear the gator give out a gruff chuckle, “I was wondering when it'd be my turn, excuse me” He moved away from you, a bit too late really, if it wasn't for the dim room, your brassiere would be showing.

Hearing his voice again, it was a bit different, it was deeper this time, and it doesn't seem like he's doing it deliberately, not like those cringy guys trying so hard to have one.

“Do you have any alerts?” “No” “Not feeling anything?” “No” You felt awkward, does that mean your time with him is done? If he can go underwater, it means he doesn't really need cleaning.

You've been following the gator like a lost puppy, not even paying attention to the surroundings, until he gave you a huge green shirt with his face plastered on it.

“Your uniform is wet, it'd be bad to get you sick, and seen…” He trailed off, his body might be facing you, but his head and gaze were looking everywhere except for you.

You grabbed the shirt, perplexed before seeing that your white polo was wet and almost see through. “Thank you” this gator has some chivalry, surprising.

“You sound different, is there something wrong with your voice box?” “It happens when my voice box gets wet, but it's good, don't worry bout it rock star”

Silence. Just the two of you standing there, you hear the gator huff before feeling yourself being picked up, you were sitting on his right arm as you hug the shirt he gave you, covering your chest.

------------------

He set you down on his couch, both of you were back in his room, he walked towards the gigantic window and pulling the curtains together to hide the room and it's contents inside.

You just stared at him, he didn't move right after that, he had his back facing you.

“Are you done?”

You didn't say anything and just started to unbutton your polo shirt, untucking it from the black pants you have and putting on the shirt the gator gave you.

“Thank you, Monty” as soon as you were done you hear a soft buzzing sound coming from Monty.

“Are you okay?” “Yes…” Monty gave his every will power to not look back, he was getting frustrated at himself. Frustrated and flustered, knowing you were changing in the same room as him.

Causing him to overheat. “Mind opening your chest cavity?” Monty looked back, seeing you with a book manual in hand, to Monty you were adorable when you're confused and focused.

Monty did so, plopping on his couch-retractable bed, just like Freddy's. “Dang a whole child can fit in there” you say as you touch things around. If Freddy's ears were sensitive, to Monty, the inside of his chest cavity was his weakness.

“Be gentle rock star” you feel yourself get picked up and plopped down on, facing Monty and your legs wrapping around his 'body', his legs spread open while his right hand supports your back, so you wouldn't fall.

You look up to hid red eyes staring down at you, he had a smirk plastered on his face. “This will be easier for you, wouldn't it?” You bit your lip softly, earning a soft growl from the gator.

His chest cavity was heating up, there were no instructions in the manual on what to do since the animatronics themselves have a fan.

Occasionally you'd blow on Monty's inside, trying to help for the heat to come down, the buzzing sound slowly going away,, but the heating gets fiery as time goes on.

“Hahaha wouldn't it be funny if you were sick” 'She looks so pure, innocent, and frail' “That would be funny wouldn't it be rock star?”

The buzzing came again, Monty was purposefully doing this, nothing was wrong nor does he need cleaning, he just wanted to keep you all to himself for a while.