Beginning P.2

***

3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Roxana's butterflies latched onto her skin, sucking her blood. She then brought her hand close to her face and whispered to a butterfly that was on her finger.

"ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ------------ ᵒⁿˡʸ ⁱᶠ ---------- ᵃⁿᵈ -----------. ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵃˡ?" She asked in a quiet voice.

The next moment, her butterflies started whirling around in a tornado-like motion, surprising everyone in the room before the room turned exactly to how it was before the fire started.

"E-EH?!! How did you do that?!" Grimm asked in shock. But instead of answering, Roxana just walked towards him with a smile before crouching down when she was in front of him.

"My my. You could've hurt a lot of people with your fire Grimm.... If they got hurt... I'm afraid I'd have to feed you to them." She warned him with a smile.

"Hey! I told you that I'm not emergency food!!" Grimm screamed before crossing his arms."Hmph. I'll just roast this human while she's right in front of me." He mumbled to himself.

Roxana then raised her eyebrow.
"Hm? Do you actually wish to die?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows and a smile on her face. But before Grimm could respond to her, a red haired boy came running towards them before pointing his finger at Grimm.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

At that moment, a red and black, heart shaped collar appeared on Grimm's neck.

"G-GEH?! What the hell is this?!" Grimm asked in shock before the red haired boy spoke.

"Rule number 23, one shall never bring a cat to a festival. You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." He ordered with a mocking smirk on his face.

"But I'm not a cat!!" Grimm screamed before smirking. "Oh well! I'll just roast this collar right off and... E-EH?! I can't use my fire!" He yelled.

"Hmph. You won't be able to use any magic unless I remove the collar." The redhead informed him with an evil smirk.

"B-" before Grimm could complete his sentence, Roxana's butterflies started whirling around in a tornado-like motion again just before turning the room to how it was when Grimm was spreading fire. Except... there wasn't any fire. (Since Riddle put the collar on Grimm)

Roxana's butterflies then started sucking the skin on her arms, neck, and even her eye while Roxana was walking to the redhead.

"Why did you turn the room back to how it was before?" The redhead asked with his arms crossed.

"You see, my 'magic' is only temporary. What I did to stop Grimm's fire was only an illusion... that I eventually had to stop."

The redhead then nodded. "I see... it's kind of like Trey's unique magic." He mumbled while looking at Roxana and her butterflies.

'... She seems used to having those butterflies sucking her blood like that... I guess it might not be very serious if she just let's them do that.' The redhead thought before hearing someone clapping behind him.

He then turned around to see Crowley with the group of boys behind him.

A boy with purplish silver hair then went up to Riddle and smiled at him.
"You did as wonderful as ever with your unique magic. The way all magic can get sealed with it is simply amazing..." the boy praised before a greedy look appeared on his face. "I really want it." He mumbled.