A Stupid Mistake

***

"𝙃𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙉!"

'!'

Roxana jolted up from the bed, scaring Grimm.

"Hey! Why do you wake up like that?! It surprised me!" Grimm yelled, making Roxana frown at him.

"I only woke up like that because you're loud." She told him, clearly annoyed that she woke up to him yelling in her ear.

"Well I had too! The headmaster is at the door!" Grimm told her before someone started knocking on the door.

"Ms. Roxanaaa! Are you awake??" Crowley yelled.

Roxana frowned and sighed at the fuss he was making outside. 'So annoying.' She thought before walking to the door while Grimm climbed off the bed and stood next to it

She then opened the door, softly smiling at Crowley. "Please come in." She told him as she turned around to sit down on a chair.

She crossed her legs as she waited for him to sit down on the couch.

She then smiled at him once he sat down. "So why are you here so early in the morning?" She asked with a friendly tone.

"Well- WAIT! Aren't you that monster who started a fire during the entrance ceremony?! I threw you out of here though! Why are you here?!" Crowley yelled while pointing at Grimm who was standing next to the bed.

"Hmph! I helped Roxana with befriending some ghosts in here!" Grimm told him smugly.

Roxana glared at him before smiling coldly. "Hmm? Weren't you covering your eyes while trembling behind me?" She asked Grimm while emitting a menacing aura.

"..  Yeah," Grimm mumbled quietly before speaking up. "But-"

"What do you guys mean by ghosts though?" Crowley interrupted.

Roxana thought back on what happened last night before sighing. "Well 2 ghosts showed up while I was... talking to Grimm." Roxana told him.

Crowley then put his hand on his chin. "Hmm... Now that you mention it, the Diasomnia dorm abandoned this room because-"

"Of those trickster ghosts that always hung out here." 

Roxana, Crowley, and Grimm turned to see Lilia and Malleus right outside the door.

Roxana smiled at them. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Well, we just came to check on you... but we ended up hearing your little story with the ghosts." Lilia told her before walking to a chair with Malleus following him. He then sat down while Malleus sat on a chair next to him.

"But you befriended those ghosts? It's quite unusual for a human to be able to befriend ghosts..." Lilia said before glancing at Grimm. "Hmm.... The cat over there also seems to be quite scared of you..."

"What?! I'm not scared of her at all! She's the who's scared of-"

"Grimm." Roxana said coldly. "Knock it off." Grimm flinched at her cold tone before speaking up. "Tch. Fine." He mumbled.

Lilia stared at them is amusement before grinning. "Hmm... You seem to have the ability to command monsters Roxana." Lilia said.

"... command monsters?" Roxana asked before resting her hand on her chin. "That may be a possibility." Roxana said.

'I just threatened him. But I guess I'll just go with the flow.' She thought.

"Anyways, can you allow Grimm to stay here with me?" She asked Malleus.