The Chase!

Roxana glared at the two boys before looking at the now charred statue of The Queen Of Hearts. She then looked back at the two boys to see the panicked and alarmed expression on their face.

"Eh?! The headmaster?!" Ace screeched in horror. "We gotta get outta here before he ties us up with the lash of love!" He yelled before trying to scramble away with Grimm. But unfortunately for them, they got caught immediately by Crowley's 'Lash Of Love'.

"Owwww!!"

"Gyaa! Roxana save me!!" Grimm yelled.

But Roxana only glared at him with her arms crossed while looking down at the two boys.

"I told you to not cause any trouble. This is on you." Roxana said coldly.

"What?! You're so cruel!" Grimm yelled before hearing Crowley start to speak.

"The audacity you both have to think you guys can outrun my lash of love! I told you to not cause any trouble didn't I?! But you go and char one of the statues of The Great Seven! You both are very much asking to get expelled!" Crowley shouted.

"Wait! Please not that!!" Ace yelled with a panicked expression.

"My goodness... What's your grade and name?" Crowley asked while pointing at Ace.

"My name is Ace Trappola. I'm a first year."

"Well, for your punishment Ace and Grimm, I order you two to wash 100 windows around campus!" He then turned to Roxana. "Ms. Roxana, can you keep watch of them?"

Roxana sighed before replying. "Yes headmaster...".

"What?! It's all because this guy was making fun of me!!" Grimm complained.

"Eeehhh?! I have to do it too?!" Ace asked.

Roxana cocked her eyebrow at him. "What do you mean by that? Of course you have too. Look at what you did." She smiled coldly while pointing at the statue he and Grimm charred. Her cold tone made Ace shiver.

"Anyways, meet in the cafeteria after school. Understood?" Crowley asked.

"Fineee..." Ace replied dejectedly before going to his class.

----------------------------------------------------

The students who were watching the scene were eventually dismissed by Crowley, leaving Roxana and Grimm.

"I can't believe I have to clean up after the mess you made." Roxana said while wiping the statue.

Crowley ordered her to clean the statue, so that was what she was trying to do.... for some reason.

She then glanced at Grimm. "Maybe I should just feed him to my butterflies." She whispered loud enough for Grimm to hear.

"Hey! I'll roast you if you do that!!" Grimm yelled.

"You know fully well you wouldn't succeed even if you tried." Roxana told him with a cold tone and a smug smirk.

"Anyways, come help me clean this statue before I feed you to my butterflies." Roxana said.

"F-Fine."

While the two cleaned the statue, a group of three boys watched from afar.

"Eh~? She seems so feisty! How cute~!"

"Fufu, she does seem pretty feisty."

"Well, the calm yet feisty ones are always the most interesting."

"Hey Azul, can't we go say hi~?"

"I'd like too, but it's unfortunately not the right time. Let's go greet her another day, shall we?"