Beginning P. 3

***

"Ms. Roxana, do you perhaps have any idea of what the dark mirror meant by fulfilling your noble tasks?" Crowley asked while reading a book.

[He and Roxana were sitting down in the library while looking through some maps and books in hopes of finding some information of Roxana's homeland.]

Roxana then glanced up at him before looking back at the map she was looking at.

"No, I've never been told that I had a noble task to fufill." Roxana responded.

'Although Lant has given me some important tasks before. But I don't need to tell him that since it's not related to this.' Roxana thought before hearing Crowley sigh.

"Anyways, the name of your homeland isn't showing up in any of these maps or books! Are you sure you're not lying to me so that you could stay in this school?" Crowley asked suspiciously.

Roxana looked up from the map she was looking at before smiling coldly at him.

"I assure you that I wouldn't lie about where I lived just to stay in this lousy school." She said coldly, making Crowley sweatdrop before coughing nervously.

"A-Ahem, I apologize. Of course you wouldn't lie about where you lived just to stay in this... lousy.... school...." Crowley said dejectedly before looking up at Roxana again.

"But... there is a possibility that you're from another world Ms. Roxana."

Roxana stopped looking at the map before moving her gaze to Crowley.

'Another world? Well there is a possibility that I am. After all, I have reincarnated into the body of a villain from a novel.' Roxana thought before getting snapped out of her thoughts by Crowley.

"Do you perhaps have anything from your world? Like an identification card?" He asked.

Roxana stared at him before setting the map down on the table. She then took off a ring from her finger. It was a beautiful black ring with a ruby in the middle.

"My younger brother, Jeremy, gave me this ring

"My younger brother, Jeremy, gave me this ring. He's a very cute child." She said.

"Is that so? May I have a look at it?" Crowley asked.

Roxana narrowed her eyes and glared at him before handing the ring to him.

He then examined it before widening his eyes in surprise.

"Ms. Roxana, does your brother know how to use magic?" He asked.

Roxana shook her head. "No, but I'm aware of the fact that there's magic embedded in that ring."

"I see..." He mumbled.
"Does anyone in your family know how to use magic?" He asked.

"No. Magic isn't something my family felt the need to know."