END

I can't believe that damn raccoon ditched us!" Ace yelled under the cauldron.

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢...

"Hehe! I'll leave all the work to you guys! Bye-bye!" Grimm laughed as he skipped away happily.

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧...

"That damn raccoon! He made me take his place!!" Ace yelled before looking at Deuce. "Hey Juice, you're partly responsible for his disappearance, so you have to help us catch him!"

"First of all, my name is Deuce! Not Juice!! Second of all, how am I partly responsible for his disappearance?!"

"If you didn't drop this damn cauldron on me, I probably would've been able to stop Grimm from ditching us in the first place! So therefore, you're partly responsible for his disappearance! You also have to help me because this dead weight doesn't know how to use magic!!" Ace said while pointing at Roxana.

"Me? A dead weight?" Roxana asked with a dangerous smile before placing her hand on Ace's chin and tilting his head towards her. "I dare you to say that again." She said, her face only an inch away from his.

"... G-Geez. I'm sorry." Ace said with his face flushed.

Roxana stared at him without saying anything before bringing his face closer to hers. "You look like a tomato." She told him before letting go of his chin.

"W-What-" Ace stuttered, his face turning into an even darker shade of red.

"... A-Ahem, I'll try to get this cauldron off of you." Deuce said awkwardly.

He tried lifting the cauldron off of Ace, but it just wouldn't budge no matter how hard he tried.

"Ugh...! Why is this pot so heavy?!"

"... Why don't you just use your magic to get it off?" Roxana asked. Ace then started laughing hysterically at Deuce.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You dumb*ss!"

"..."
"Shut up or I'm not taking this pot off you." Deuce said coldly.

"Whattt? I'll stop, geez!" Ace said sourly.

Deuce then took out the pen with the red crystal and pointed it at the cauldron. At that moment, the pot disappeared out of thin air.

"Finallyyyy! I'm freeee!" Ace exclaimed.

"Come on. We have to go get Grimm now that you're free." Roxana said.

-----------------------------------------------------

"That damn raccoon! He's running around everywhere!"

Ace, Deuce, and Roxana were currently in the cafeteria where Grimm was at.

"Hehehe! Catch me if you can suckers!" Grimm taunted. He then pounced onto the chandelier that hung over the cafeteria.

"Get off there." Roxana ordered with her arms crossed. She swore she was actually gonna kill the stupid beast if he caused another big problem.

"Make me!" Grimm yelled teasingly.

Roxana glared at Grimm.

'Tch. I could easily solve this if I could just use the skills I learned from being an assassin, but that'll just expose myself!'

Deuce then spoke up.

"Um Roxana! I have an idea on how to get Grimm down!"

Ace and Roxana then turned to look at Deuce, wondering what his idea was.