1

December 30th

Jeonghan groaned as he felt liquid go down his pants as he was pregnant with his first child, "Cheollie!" He called out as he groaned again. Seungcheol came running down the stairs, "Shit." He mumbled before grabbing the hospital bag, and helping his husband to the car.

Once Jeonghan was in the car, Seungcheol immediately ran to the driver's side and started the car. As he drove off, he tried driving to the hospital fast as he could. "We're almost there." Jeonghan nodded before groaning as he felt more kicking. "Jesus he's hyper as hell." When they made it, Jeonghan was taken to do c-section.

An hour had passed and Jeonghan was holding his and Seungcheol's newborn son. "Look Cheollie." He whispered to not wake up his baby boy. "What would you like to name him?" The doctor asked coming up to them, "Jisoo." Jeonghan said making the doctor nod as he wrote it down.

Seungcheol smiled as he looked at Jisoo. "He's perfect." Jeonghan nodded in agreement and smiled when Jisoo grabbed Seungcheol's finger with his tiny one. "Do you think he'll be an alpha or omega?" Seungcheol asked looking at his husband. "No idea, we'll just have to wait until he gets a little older." The couple smiled at their newborn. "Very glad we started our own family."

After three days in the hospital, the married couple were allowed to take their baby home. "Ah finally." Jeonghan said as he picked up Jisoo carefully. "Mingyu and Wonwoo want visit." Seungcheol said as grabbed the hospital bag, and helped his husband.

Jeonghan chuckled a little, and held Jisoo who snuggled into his neck. "Let's get going." Jeonghan nodded and soon the couple had walked out the hospital with their baby. When they got home, Seungcheol had called over Mingyu. "Babe, they're coming in a few minutes." Jeonghan nodded and cooed when Jisoo opened his eyes a little.

After a few minutes, Mingyu was over with his husband Wonwoo and their 10 month old son, Seokmin. "Look Minnie." Wonwoo said holding the 10 month old. Seokmin looked and giggled loudly making Jisoo shift a little but didn't whine. "Shh..." Mingyu said to Seokmin who held a finger to his lips.

"Has Seokmin showed any signs of him being alpha or omega?" Seungcheol asked sitting next to Jeonghan. "Hmm not very much, but we're hunching he's going to become an alpha." Jeonghan raised a brow. "We gave him a doll and holy crap, he's already protective of it." Jeonghan chuckled before letting Seungcheol hold Jisoo.

He then got up slowly from the couch, "I'm going to use the restroom." Jeonghan told him before walking to the bathroom. "Want me to help with dinner?" Mingyu asked also getting up from the couch. "Sure, but give me a second." Mingyu nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Once Jeonghan came back from the restroom, he took Jisoo from him. Meanwhile Wonwoo set Seokmin down, "Ap!" Seokmin giggled crawling to the coffee table. "Seokmin will be energetic as he grows up." Wonwoo nodded and went close to Jeonghan, "He seems to be such a calm baby." The older chuckled and nodded a little.

Soon dinner was made, and adults ate their food while Seokmin ate a little of his.

Five years had passed by and the family now had two kids, as their second and youngest son was born a year later after Jisoo's first birthday. Now, Jisoo was excited that his fifth birthday was coming up soon. "Appa!" Jisoo giggled as he ran to Jeonghan.

"Yes baby?" Jeonghan asked as he squat down to Jisoo's height, "Look what Sollie made!" Jisoo showed a drawing. It looked like random scribbles, but being parents means loving the things that your own kids do. "It's pretty." Jisoo nodded as he giggled when Jeonghan had lifted him up.

The small omega then wrapped his arms around his fathers neck. "Do you want to help me make lunch?" Jisoo nodded and giggled when he got set on the counter. Before they got started, another small hand tugged on Jeonghan's pants. It was their youngest son, Hansol.

"Appa." Jeonghan picked him up and pecked his cheek, "Did you need something?" He asked his youngest while looking at Jisoo who was trying to count on his fingers. Hansol shook his head and laid his head on Jeonghan's shoulder. "Tired?" Hansol nodded.

The omega chuckled, "Where's daddy?" He asked and Hansol pointed into the office that they had set up. "Shua baby, can you get daddy for me?" Jisoo nodded and got down the counter with Jeonghan's help.

The almost five year old ran to his fathers office and giggled silently as he walked up to his dad. "Hey baby." Seungcheol picked him up and placed him onto his lap. "Appa told me to call you." Seungcheol chuckled and got up from his chair holding the small omega into his arms.

Once they the office, Seungcheol walked to the kitchen and smiled when he saw his mate holding their youngest. "Did you need something?" Seungcheol asked walking to him. "Can you make lunch? I would've made it but Hansol wants to take a nap." Seungcheol nodded and patted the small alpha's head.

When Jisoo turned three, it was when the couple had found out that he had became an omega, while his youngest sibling had became an alpha and was already protective of his oldest brother. "Can I help daddy?" Jisoo asked giggling when Seungcheol poked his side, "You can baby." Jisoo smiled and was set on the counter again.

Jeonghan left the kitchen and went to Hansol's room to let the small alpha take his nap. Meanwhile Seungcheol was letting Jisoo help him by giving the ingredients. "Daddy." Jisoo called out while tugging on his pants, "Yes?" Seungcheol asked looking down at his son.

"Is Minnie coming over?" Jisoo asked giggling when Seungcheol picked him up. "Not today, but tomorrow he will." Jisoo nodded and squealed when Seungcheol jokingly bit his cheek. He chuckled and set his son back down. "Shua can you get juice boxes for you and your brother?" Jisoo nodded and went to the fridge.

The small omega opened the fridge and grabbed the juice boxes from the side. "Daddy we need more juice." Seungcheol nodded and started putting plates and utensils on the dinner table. After a few minutes, lunch was ready and Jisoo quietly went into his younger brother's room. Jeonghan looked and smiled, "Food ready." Jisoo said a hushed voice.

Jeonghan nodded and got up from Hansol's bed, "Sollie baby." Jeonghan woke him up, "Lunch is ready." Hansol made grabby hands to be picked up. Soon the three of them went to the kitchen, "Hm looks good." Jeonghan commented before setting Hansol down on the chair.

Jisoo looked at his dads and tilted his head, "Appa." Jeonghan hummed sitting next to his sons. "Can I feed Kkuma?" Jeonghan chuckled and nodded. "After you're done eating okay?" Jisoo nodded, and began to eat the food that Seungcheol gave him.

When they started eating, Jeonghan looked at Jisoo carefully, "Shua are you feeling okay?" The young omega nodded before eating his food slowly. Jeonghan reached over and felt Jisoo's forehead, "He's burning up." He told his husband.

The small omega looked at his parents before being lifted into Seungcheol's arms. Jisoo laid his head down on his shoulder, "Does your tummy hurt?" Jisoo nodded, and whined when Jeonghan took him. "Feed Hansol." Seungcheol nodded, and sat back down in his chair. "Come on let's get you some medicine and take a nap." Jisoo nodded.

Once they got Jisoo settled down, Jeonghan called Wonwoo about the play date. "How is he?" Seungcheol asked after putting Hansol back to sleep since he was still tired. "He seems like he's coming down with a cold." Seungcheol nodded before wrapped his arms around his mate.

Jeonghan smiled lightly, before hearing Jisoo whine, "And there he goes." Jeonghan pulling away from his husband. After taking care of Jisoo, the Choi family had a peaceful day despite the oldest getting sick.