5

When school ended Jisoo and Hansol were waiting on their Appa who was grabbing his bag. "Did you like today?" Jeonghan asked Jisoo as he also grabbed the car keys.

"It was okay, kinda just like lunch only." Jeonghan chuckled as they left the classroom and started walking out to the parking lot. "How will you handle with the principal?" Hansol asked as he entered the car.

Jeonghan slightly groaned, "Don't want to hear it with the principal." Hansol snickered as he took out his phone and earbuds to listen to music. "Appa." Jisoo said as he looked out the window, "Hm?" Jeonghan hummed as he kept his eyes on the road.

"What happens if my heat starts?" Jisoo asked quietly as he played with fingers. Jeonghan stopped at a red light and looked at Jisoo, "You'll be out of school for a week, and so will I as I will have to prepare things for your heat."

Jisoo nodded before taking out his phone and looking at his notifications.

Minnie
I JUST WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE OF AOT- HOW CAN YOU FUCKING WATCH IT-

Me
It's not scary you wuss

Minnie
How can my best friend be braver than me

Me
jokes on you i'm like my appa
we both don't get scared

Minnie
fuck you

Jisoo laughed a little before turning off his phone and looking at his Appa who was pulling into the driveway. "Can we order in tonight?" Hansol asked his Appa who shrugged, "Ask your dad, he's the one cooking tonight." The young alpha nodded before getting out the car.

"You good?" Jeonghan asked his oldest. Jisoo nodded and also got out the car and went inside the house. "How was school?" Seungcheol asked Jisoo as he walked in. "It was alright." Jisoo said before sitting down on the couch.

Jeonghan then walked in and dropped his bag and keys on the table. "First day was weird enough." He mumbled before sitting on the couch next to his husband. "Can we have takeout tonight?" Hansol asked his father who just shrugged as he wrapped an arm around Jeonghan.

"Heck yeah!" Jeonghan chuckled before laying his head on Seungcheol's shoulder. "Gross you're being cuddly." Hansol said making the parents laugh a little. Jisoo rolled his eyes at his brother before throwing a pillow at him. "Says the dude who makes heart eyes at someone." Jisoo said making the parents raise a brow.

Hansol gaped before throwing the pillow back. "I don't make heart eyes at anyone!" Jisoo stared at Hansol before looking back at the tv. "Sure you don't." He said before being pounced by Hansol. "Yah!" Jisoo yelled as he tried to push Hansol off of him. "Boys." Seungcheol said making them stop and look at their father.

"Enough." He told them making the boys stop fighting. "Hansol what did you want as takeout?" Jeonghan asked grabbing Seungcheol's phone since it was closer and because he left his in his bag. "Jajangmyeon or japchae." He said making Jeonghan sigh, "Jisoo what do you want, jajangmyeom or japchae?" He asked.

"Jajangmyeon." Jisoo answered before getting up and taking his bag up to his room. "Kkuma..." Jisoo called out making the dog come out from under his bed. Kkuma barked in happiness as she jumped on the young male. The boy then set his bag down before picking up Kkuma and bringing her back out to the living room.

Once he let Kkuma down on the floor, she immediately ran to Hansol who let out an 'oof' as she jumped on his stomach. "Jisoo." Jeonghan called out from the laundry room. "Yeah?" Jisoo asked back walking into the room as he leaned on the door frame. "Can you do me a favor and set up the dining room? Seokjin is coming over with Taehyung." Jisoo nodded and left the room to go to the dining room.