6

The next day made Jisoo sigh as he thought of yesterday and how he barely made any friends throughout the day. "Appa, what if others don't like me?" Jisoo asked quietly playing with his hands. "Shua, others will like you just not all." Jeonghan then moved a piece of Jisoo's hair. "Did anyone like you in school?" The young omega asked his Appa who just smiled a little.

Jeonghan shook his head as he chuckled, "Both Wonwoo and I weren't liked in school much, but we didn't care." He said making Jisoo nod his head unsure. "Like your dad and Mingyu, they stayed with us. Hansol and Seokmin will do the same with you." The young omega looked at his Appa in hesitation.

"Don't worry about the people who don't like you, they don't matter. Just live your life as a freshman and get through this hell hole." Jisoo giggled before nodding and hugging his Appa.
"Let's get going before your dad comes and asks me what is taking too long." Jisoo nodded and grabbed his bag before leaving with his Appa.

Seokmin sighed as he saw his Appa drop off his youngest brother at the elementary school. "Ji, stop kicking my seat," Seokmin mumbled as he looked out the window. "Have you texted Shua at all?" Jihoon asked as he leaned forward.

"No, why?" The shorter then showed his phone to his brother. Seokmin took the phone and looked at the post that Jisoo had made.

joshu_acoustic

♥️ 💬 ➤liked by chwenotchew and 94 othersjoshu_acoustic I fell after this picture (Hansol pushed me) 👁👄👁

♥️ 💬
liked by chwenotchew and 94 others
joshu_acoustic I fell after this picture (Hansol pushed me) 👁👄👁

Seokmin chuckled and shook his head, "He's normal." Jihoon laughed before sitting in his seat properly as their Appa came back. "Ready?" The two teenagers nod and let their Appa drive them off to school.

When they arrived at the school, the two boys immediately walked to their first period. "Shit..." Seokmin mumbled before walking to his first-period class which was history. "You good?" The teacher asked him as he saw the young alpha walk in.

"I am fine." Seokmin answered before sitting in his seat at the back. As more students started filling in, Seokmin saw his best friend Soonyoung come in all happy. "Why do you look depressed?" He quietly asked sitting beside him. The taller laughed as he shook his. "Shut up, I'm not depressed." Soonyoung laughed before looking at the board.

Jisoo sighed, he walked to his literature class which was his Appa's best friend. "If you need to step out, then just tell me okay?" Wonwoo said as he looked at the young omega. "I will." Jisoo smiled before sitting down in the back. As the class was starting Jisoo looked around seeing different faces that he couldn't remember at all.

He wasn't used to this, but then again he was never used to anything as this was his first time in an actual school. "You're pretty." A voice said from beside him. "Huh?" Jisoo asked looking and seeing Seungkwan and Minghao there. "Don't mind Kwannie." The Chinese male said sitting on his left Jisoo while Seungkwan was on his right.