7

When school was over, Seokmin walked to his Appa's classroom and smiled lightly. "Can Soonyoung come over?" Wonwoo raised a brow before nodding as he was packing up his bag before grabbing his keys and looking back at Jihoon; who was sitting at a desk. "Let's go." Wonwoo told them before leaving the room.

"We have to pick up Chan first." Seokmin nodded before following his Appa to the car with Jihoon. "Was today an okay day?" Wonwoo asked his two sons as he entered the car and turning it on. "It was alright, though some dude hit on Jisoo and Hansol told them to back off before having their balls ripped off." Jihoon said as he turned off his phone and grabbed the aux cord from his older brother.

Their Appa chuckled as he pulled out from the parking lot. "Who hit on Jisoo?" Seokmin asked looking up from his phone. "I think he's on the basketball team with you, but it was funny. Jisoo didn't know what to do and just walked away." Seokmin chuckled, but slightly worried as he didn't want one of the Alpha's or Beta's at school getting near him too much.

"Hansol is like uncle Cheol, overprotective to Jisoo." Wonwoo nodded as he drove to the elementary school. "I remembered when Seungcheol would growl at anyone who hurt or touched Jeonghan when he was pregnant with Jisoo." Seokmin and Jihoon giggled a little as they heard the stories.

When they arrived at the elementary school, Wonwoo had gotten out and went to get his youngest son. "You seemed pissed when I told you someone hit on Jisoo." Seokmin raised a brow before chuckling. "H-He just may have been uncomfortable." Seokmin cursed as he stuttered. "Yeah sure." The omega mumbled before changing songs.

Wonwoo then had came back with Chan who immediately smiled. "Min Hyung! I wrote a story about you and Appa!" Seokmin nodded before noticing Jihoon frown slightly. "What about Hoonie?" Chan looked over before giggling and taking something out of his bag. "Tada!" He said showing a drawing that he made of his brother. "I made one for dad too!" The younger alpha said as he then yawned.

Once they arrived home, the family had gotten out of the car and went inside. "Dad!" Chan called out after taking off his shoes and running inside to find his father. "In the kitchen." Mingyu said as he was finding food to make. "I made a drawing for you!" Chan smiled pulling out the drawing from his bag and handing it to his father who smiled. "Why don't you place it in my office?" The youngest Kim nodded before going to the office.

"How's your guys' day been?" Mingyu asked his husband and two oldest sons. "It's nice, though Soonyoung is coming over." Mingyu nodded looking at his husband who shrugged. "Same crap everyday." Wonwoo told him setting his bag down on the table before grabbing a water bottle. "No cursing." Mingyu told his husband before returning back to the food.

Jihoon looked at his parents before walking up to his room. "What's up with him?" Wonwoo asked his oldest son as he set the bottle down. "I don't know.." Seokmin answered in honesty before seeing his Appa walk up to Jihoon's room.

Seokmin sighed as he smacked Soonyoung across the head. "What it's the truth." The other laughed as he rolled off the bed. "Though I have an important question." Soonyoung said standing up and sitting back on the bed. "What is Jisoo to you?" Seokmin raised a brow before thinking what his best friend was to him.

"He's my best friend?" The taller alpha said unsure as he looked at his best friend. "You sure? Or does he mean something more to you?" Seokmin shrugged before shaking his head a little. "Then what's with all the wrapped gifts there?" Soonyoung pointing to all the gifts placed nicely in the corner of his room.

"They're Jisoo's." Seokmin sighed in defeat, making the tiger obsessed boy cackle before hearing a faint knock on the door. "Min, food is ready and Jisoo is also coming over." Jihoon said before walking away from the door. "Hell yeah! I'm staying longer to know him more." Seokmin shoved Soonyoung who just laughed it off and ran out the room.

Once they had went downstairs, the Choi family had came over. "Wonwoo-ya, do you have a heating pad?" Jeonghan asked, as he walked up to the taller omega who nodded and handed him one. "Is Jisoo okay?" The younger asked, as he watched his best friend gently put the heating pad on Jisoo's stomach. "Yeah, he just doesn't feel good." Jeonghan responded, as he then sat beside his oldest.

"Does he need any medication?" Mingyu asked, as he put his phone down and looked over at the Choi family. "No," Seungcheol responded, "He already took some before we left." The older alpha said, as he watched his oldest son fall asleep slowly. "Do you have anything sweet? Jisoo usually needs to munch on something sweet." Jeonghan asked, looking behind Wonwoo and seeing Seokmin standing there with Soonyoung.

"We have strawberries." The taller omega said, as he then went to the fridge and grabbed the strawberries to wash. "Seok, gives these to Jisoo." Wonwoo said, as he finished putting the fruit in a bowl and passing it to his oldest son. Seokmin nodded as he took the bowl and walked up to his childhood best friend with Soonyoung following behind.

It has been a while since he had seen his best friend fall sick like this again. "He'll be alright, right?" Seokmin asked Jeonghan who smiled softly and nodded. "Jisoo is strong, so he'll be fine." Jeonghan reassured, watching as his son opened his eyes and look around. "Do you want strawberries?" The young alpha asked, showing the bowl of the red fruit he had.

Jisoo nodded as he sat up and took the bowl of strawberries. "Thank you." He said, smiling a little at him and Soonyoung. "Anyways, Soonyoung are you going to be staying for dinner?" Mingyu asked, watching as the younger alpha nodded and laughed as Seokmin punched his shoulder a little.

"Now that it's the weekend, are we still doing our traditional sleepover?" Jeonghan asked, watching as Hansol asked his brother for a strawberry. "Yep!" Wonwoo answered looking at Jihoon who was standing beside him. "Oh shit...Appa I made plans with Soonyoung and Jun to go to the arcade tomorrow." Seokmin said, looking back at his father who sighed and shook his head.

"You can go, but after that go straight to your uncle's house." Mingyu said, watching as his oldest son nodded and smiled lightly. Jisoo pouted a little as he smacked Hansol's hand away from his strawberries. "Hansol stop taking his strawberries." Seungcheol told his youngest son who laughed.

The young omega glared as he moved closer to his Appa and ate his strawberries in peace. "Anyways, let me go make dinner." Mingyu said, getting up from the couch and going to the kitchen. Once Jisoo was done with the bowl, he pouted again as he was still craving something sweet to eat. "Done?" Jeonghan asked his son who nodded and handed the bowl to him.

As the adults went to the kitchen, the five teenagers (plus Chan) stared at each other as they didn't know what to talk about. "So...Jisoo what's your favorite game to play?" Soonyoung asked, sitting across from the omega. "Uh...I don't have one..." Jisoo said, removing the heating pad and setting it aside.

"Hyung is horrible at any game we play." Hansol said, laughing as his older brother kicked him in the leg. "That's alright, I also suck at any game." Soonyoung admitted, laughing as he then watched as Jihoon was helping Chan with something. "Hyungie can we play clues?" The youngest alpha asked, as he looked at his brother.

Seokmin chuckled as he took the board game and took out the pieces to play. "We're going to be confused as...trash." He said, trying not to curse making Jihoon and his three friends laugh. "Anyways, let's just play." The older alpha said, as he read over the rules.

The boys continued to play until dinner was ready.