Author's Note - skip if you must

Dear Reader,

'Cursed Times - Only Yesterday!' is the sequel to 'What Now?', yet it also is a standalone novel. Therefore, you don't HAVE to read the first book in the series. I would still advise you to do so - you might miss out on too much fun otherwise. The first novel is a paranormal adventure. The second novel is an adventure with paranormal elements. Yes, there is a difference, find out for yourself. 

Both share mystery, history and humour - lots of humour. 

To help with both the reading and the enjoyment I have included the cursary. This will - hopefully - provide you not with some salient facts about the characters populating my weird mindscapes but it should also introduce you to the mythology and history behind the 'Cursed Times' series.

Believe it or not - there are some solid facts hidden under the sands.

Of course, like the first part, 'Only Yesterday!' is a paranormal adventure, not a historical novel. It is, therefore, the expression of my flights of fancy, or whatever it is that powers my writing process. I still haven't sussed that one out. In the end, you might have to once establish for yourselves what you believe to be 'archaeologically' correct. This, I am convinced, is what fiction is all about.

Just like in the first novel, I would maintain that none of the dramatis personae bear any relationship, intentional or otherwise, to anybody in what our three main characters would call the 'demon world'. Believe me, it is better that way!

If you enjoy this sequel, please let me have your feedback, not only does the exchange with my readers means a LOT to me, it also helps to improve the story.

Happy Reading!

====

Copyright note:

==========