JFT- Chapter 20 Outline

This is just a first draft of chapter 20 of my main story, "Journey for Trust (Vigilante Deku)." I want to put a little treat for the people who've come here from JFT. :3

Basically, this is just an outline for what's going to happen in chapter 20. I know it's very "choppy" and grammar is non-existent, but that's just because it's my first draft of the chapter. Don't worry, I'll add a lot more detail than just this into the chapter I actually post. And some things may change from this version to the final draft, so everything that happens here may or may not actually happen.

Usually, I'll post these before I release the main chapter on the JFT book, so you guys get to have a sneak peek into the next chapter before anyone else.

!!SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 20 OF JOURNEY FOR TRUST!! 

------

Chapter 20: (Broken Trust)

Chapter starts with All Might entering Tsukauchi's office, Tsukauchi: "A-All Might?"

All Might: "I need you to use your computer to identify a face," he pauses, "can I trust you?"

Tsukauchi, nervous: "Y-Yes, of course," he quickly looks away and turns on his laptop to the page where it needs to be played.

All Might walks over to Tsukauchi's desk and hands him the record, Tsukauchi: "Actually, it'd be better if you played it and I didn't look," he pushes a paper bag on his desk out of the way and shows him how to play it and how to search the system, and looks away.

As All Might starts playing the recording and pauses it at Deku's face, Tsukauchi: "Have you gone to your office today?"

All Might: "Not yet, I-" he looks at Tsukauchi and stops when he sees the small red marks on Tsukauchi's face.

All Might: "What happened, Tsukauchi? Those look painful," he brings his hand up to trace one of them (but not touch).

Tsukauchi brings his hand up to his cheek to cover them: "I-It's just an allergic reaction..." as he trails off, All Might notices his fingers bleeding and his stutter.

All Might doesn't remember Tsukauchi having any allergies: "This isn't like you. You haven't been yourself at all lately, really."

Tsukauchi dismisses him, slightly pushes him to the side and runs the computer's database (still not looking at the screen) to try and change the subject: "If your guy has any sort of Japanese identification, it'll be printed," he points to the small printer in the corner of the room.

All Might: "Just a week ago, you'd jump at the chance to know Deku's face. But now it seems like you're scared too."

Tsukauchi takes a deep breath to ignore All Might and stands up.

All Might: "I know we don't talk as much... but I still care about you."

Tsukauchi starts walking to the printer as it starts printing, All Might: "I feel like something's going on."

All Might follows him and Tsukauchi speeds up, All Might: "Please- talk to me Tsukauchi."

Once Tsukauchi reaches the printer, they stop for a second, the paper finishes printing, Tsukauchi grand the paper.

All Might: "Are you... okay?"

Tsukauchi: "All Might, please stop," he turns around and shoves the paper into All Might's chest, revealing that he's seconds away from crying.

All Might's maternal instinct brought his free hand up to wipe Tsukauchi's tears.

Tsukauchi flinches, looks at All Might's hand, and looks at the floor as he melts into the caring touch.