JFT- Chapter 21 Outline

!!SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 21 OF JOURNEY FOR TRUST!!

------

Chapter starts with Izuku walking down the street, feeling guilty that he's been avoiding his dad.

This leads into how Izuku has smelt beer in the apartment, and he doesn't know if his father is violent while drunk (+ he doesn't want to injure his arm any further.)

He stops and looks at All Might's and Endeavor's fight being displayed on a mini tv in a shop.

Izuku has a mini flashback, and his arm starts aching.

He became suspicious that Junpei might have given him some sort of drug for the pain, since it isn't nearly as bad as it should be.

Izuku then starts walking into the allies, thinking what he could do to find the Sludge Villain, Yua, and now Junpei.

He goes to the alley with the dead body, shocked when it's gone.

Izuku's guilt complex "acts up," but he stops himself because he realizes what he's gotten himself into is serious, they're actual victims to it, and that he may become one (he writes his thoughts in his notebook, determined to help them).

Izuku hopes Junpei wasn't a "bad guy" since he thinks that they might have been able to be friends.

His arm starts aching again, but worse this time and he clenches it out of pain.

He hears footsteps coming towards him, and thinks it's Junpei.

Izuku: "Junpei?"

-

All Might is traveling to the address on Deku's profile, and while doing so he worries why his identification doesn't have a quirk on it.

It doesn't say he's quirkless, but is just blank- which makes All Might worry that Deku may have a quirk that he has to hide.

He's heard stories of those situations, and Yui's words of Deku's life being ruined because of his quirk make him worry even more.

He finds the apartment, (All Might realizes that Deku must not have much money due to the condition of the apartment complex,) but stays a distance away so he isn't seen.

All Might has half a mind to burst through the door and get Deku out of that abusive home, but decides that definitely wouldn't make gaining Deku's trust any easier, and there's also a chance that wasn't Deku.

Endeavor putting his hand on Tsukauchi's shoulder comes to his mind.

All Might tries to push that thought down, but it only compels him to stand up to jump to the apartment.

His thoughts are cut short when Izuku awkwardly sneaks out his window with a journal.

All Might follows him (staying out of sight).

Izuku stops to look at his and Endeavor's fight, and when holds his arm in a cast and flinches, All Might both feels the urge to protect Deku and anger towards Endeavor.

He then follows Deku to an ally and watches him look for something like he knew the directions of the allies by heart, and is sure that this had to Deku.

Once Deku sits down and writes in his journal, All Might decides that he should introduce himself.

He plans to jump down in a very "extra All Might'' type of way, but hesitates when Izuku holds his broken arm.

He remembers Deku's scared eyes, and thinks Deku may be scared of heroes (he doesn't blame him; Endeavor did mutilate his arm and he chased him), and seeing All Might out of nowhere would scare him.

All Might decides that it'd be best to gain his trust, then reveal that he's All Might.

He quietly jumps down in the alleyway and shrinks into Toshinori, Toshinori starts feeling a little insecure, and thinks that this side of him might scare him too (which reminds him of how Tsukauchi never was scared of him, making him even sadder.)

He feels a presence touch his shoulder- almost like Nana would.

The presence whispers something unintelligible, but for some reason he grasps its meaning: "save the boy, he is the ninth holder."

Her words erased the doubt in his mind, and he walks into the alley where Deku sits.

Izuku: "Junpei-?" he cuts himself off when they make eye contact, "O-Oh, who are y-you?"

Toshinori thinks that it wouldn't be smart to share his real name (or at least his full name) in case of Deku figuring out he's All Might too soon (knows that Deku is intelligent from their previous encounters).

Toshinori: "Toshi."

------

Quick Question:

Who's your favorite character in JFT, and why?

:)